❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

Park Shin-hye and Oh Dong-min lost consciousness in traffic accident... Park Hyeong-sik's 'self-blame' (Doctor Slump)

Article entered 2024-03-09 18:11

When Park Shin-hye becomes unconscious, Park Hyung-sik falls into sorrow.

iMBC entertainment news photo
Spoiler

On the 9th, ahead of the 13th episode of 'Doctor Slump' (directed by Oh Hyun-jong, written by Baek Seon-woo, produced by SLL and Hijieum Studio), Nam Ha-neul (played by Park Shin-hye) and Min Kyung-min (played by Oh Dong-min) are in a state of unconsciousness due to a traffic accident. A still cut containing this was released. The face of Yeo Jeong-woo (played by Park Hyeong-sik), where complex emotions and thoughts pass by, also attracts attention.

In the last broadcast, Yeo Yeong-woo and Nam Ha-neul's suspicions toward Min Kyung-min became deeper and deeper. Yeo Yeong-woo remembered that he had poured sleeping pills into his glass at a drinking party a long time ago, and Nam Ha-neul suspected that he was closely involved with Haesung Pharmaceutical and the medical accident. In the end, Nam Ha-neul tried to confirm the truth by meeting Min Kyeong-min in person, but a truck suddenly rushed towards the car they were riding in, resulting in a shocking ending.

Meanwhile, in the released photo, Nam Ha-neul and Min Kyung-min are lying unconscious in the intensive care unit. Nam Ha-neul has passed the worst moment of her life and is regaining the happiness of ordinary life. She feels sorry for the misfortune that has come one step closer to him. And it raises curiosity about the connection between Yeo Jeong-woo's medical accident and Min Kyeong-min, which he was trying to uncover.

Here, Yeo Yeong-woo is waiting for Nam Ha-neul, immersed in sadness and self-reproach, which is heartbreaking. In the previous trailer, “Is the reason you met Min Kyung-min because of me? “Did this really happen because of me?” Yeo Yeong-woo cried in pain. Attention is focused on the fate of the ‘Woonul Couple’, who will face a truth they do not want to believe.

In episode 13, which airs today (9th), Yeo Jeong-woo once again realizes her love for Nam Haneul, praying for him to wake up. The production team of ‘Doctor Slump’ said, “Please wait and see if Nam Haneul’s consciousness can return. “In addition to the truth hidden in the tragedy, the story behind the relationship between Yeo Jung-woo and Min Kyung-min will also be revealed.” Broadcast today (9th) at 10:30 pm.

iMBC Kim Hye-young | Photo provided by SLL·Hijieum Studio

SLL will present participants with a stone diffuser to support their healing time, just like ‘Ha-neul’ and ‘Jung-woo’ support each other through thick and thin in ‘Doctor Slump’. 😉🌿

'Doctor Slump' medical accident real culprit = Oh Dong-min... Park Hyung-sik, sobbing in Park Shin-hye's arms [Comprehensive]

Reporter Lee Lee-jinEntered 2024. 3. 10. 00:01

20240310000152694yonw.jpg

(Xports News Reporter Lee Lee-jin)

'Doctor Slump' Park Hyeong-sik found out that the real culprit who framed him was Oh Dong-min.

In the 13th episode of JTBC's Saturday-Sunday drama 'Doctor Slump', which aired on the 9th, Yeo Jung-woo (played by Park Hyeong-sik) found out that Min Kyung-min (played by Oh Dong-min) was involved in a medical accident.

On this day, Yeo Yeong-woo checked the voice recorded in Min Kyeong-min's car black box at the police station. Yeo Jung-woo heard the conversation between Nam Ha-neul and Min Kyung-min and learned that Min Kyung-min was involved in his medical accident.

Yeo Yeong-woo turned to Nam Ha-neul and asked, "Is the reason you met Min Kyung-min because of me? Is that really true? Did it really happen like this because of me?"

Nam Ha-neul was surprised and asked, “How did you know?” and Yeo Jeong-woo said, “Why did you go alone when you know how scary that person did? You should have told me. Why did you go and get into an accident? Why?”

20240310000153979orwm.jpg

Yeo Jeong-woo said, "You go back and forth between life and death without consciousness. How do you think I felt when I sent you into the operating room without even seeing your face? I was more scared because it was a surgery I knew for sure. I could see what was going on on that cold operating table right now. It was so painful and painful that I thought I was going crazy." “I knew. But it was because of me. Why did you come forward? It was dangerous,” he said, upset.

Afterwards, Nam Haneul apologized, saying, "I'm sorry for doing such a dangerous job. But I couldn't make a rational decision at the time. I met him because I hoped it was my mistake and wanted to hear that it wasn't, but I didn't know it would end up like this."

Nam Haneul said, "But even if I go back to that time, I can't tell you easily. My wounds are just healing, and I'm finally feeling better, so I can have surgery and live my daily life. How can you hurt me again? How can I say that with my mouth?" “He confessed.

Nam Haneul said, "Jungwoo. Do you know what I was thinking when I collapsed and almost died in front of the hospital before I met you? I thought, 'Okay, let's die. It would be better to die.' But this time, I only had one thought. You. The last time. "Even at that moment when I thought it might be possible, all I could think of was you. I love you. I think I love you. This is my love. I wanted to tell you at least for a day, or even just a few hours, later. I hoped it wouldn't hurt even a little later," he confessed.

20240310000155315kzbw.jpg

In particular, Min Kyung-min regained consciousness in a life-threatening situation and called Yeo Jeong-woo to apologize. Nam Haneul waited for Yeo Jeong-woo in front of the intensive care unit.

When Yeo Yeong-woo came out after meeting Min Kyeong-min, Nam Ha-neul asked, “What happened?” Yeo Yeong-woo said, “He said he was sorry to me,” and Nam Ha-neul comforted him, saying, “So? What did you say?”

Yeo Jeong-woo was confused, saying, "I couldn't say anything. It might be the last time, so I should have forgiven you," and Nam Ha-neul said, "For what? Yes, let's say I was hurt by you. But is it okay to do such a terrible thing just because there's a reason?" "Do you have to forgive everything if there is a reason? Don't hide your feelings until you are fully convinced. If you forgive that person now, someone will hug you who cried so much back then," he comforted.

Yeo Yeong-woo shed tears, saying, “I can’t do it yet. It’s not easy to forgive,” and Nam Ha-neul hugged him, saying, “You don’t have to forgive. It’s okay.”

In the end, Min Kyung-min passed away, and Yeo Jeong-woo sobbed as he looked at the suit that Min Kyung-min had given him as a gift in the past. Yeo Yeong-woo thought, ‘It was out of courtesy for my hurt that I didn’t forgive him in the end.’

Photo = JTBC broadcast screen

Reporter Lee Lee Jin leeeejin@xportsnews.com

Copyright© Xports News.

Sports Seoul

Meet the ‘Korean Wave Goddess’… Park Shin-hye successfully holds her 6th Asian tour 'Memory of Angel'

Entered 2024.03.08. 9:32 AM
 Original text of article

0001037398_001_20240308093204045.jpg?type=w430
Park Shin-hye tour still cuts. photos | Salt Entertainment

[Sports Seoul | [Reporter Ham Sang-beom]

Actress Park Shin-hye is continuing her 6th Asian tour.

Park Shin-hye's concert '2024 Park Shin-hye Asia Tour in Bangkok - Memory of Angel' was successfully held at Lido Connect in Bangkok, Thailand on the 3rd.

During this tour, Park Shin-hye communicated closely with her fans by talking about her debut work and the currently popular JTBC Saturday-Sunday drama 'Doctor Slump' (written by Baek Sun-woo, directed by Oh Hyun-jong). She also performed various live performances with her band and had fun playing games with her fans. At the end of the performance, a surprise event video prepared by fans further heightened the atmosphere, and both artists and fans had a meaningful time.

Park Shin-hye became the first Korean actress to begin her Asian tour in 2013. Following tours in 2014, 2015, 2017, and 2019, she will be holding her 6th Asian tour in 2024, and she is actively working as a 'Korean Wave Goddess'. The 2024 Asian tour successfully concluded in Seoul and Bangkok, and the group plans to continue their global journey by meeting fans in four regions, including Taipei in April and Tokyo in May.

In addition, Park Shin-hye ranked first in the March Drama Actress Brand Reputation ranking, which was released on the 7th. According to the Korea Corporate Reputation Research Institute, as a result of big data analysis of drama actress brand reputation in March 2024, Park Shin-hye ranked first. This proves her immense popularity both at home and abroad and raises expectations for her future moves.

Park Shin-hye is appearing in the JTBC Saturday-Sunday drama 'Doctor Slump'. 'Doctor Slump' is a romantic comedy depicting the cardiopulmonary resuscitation of Nam Ha-neul (played by Park Shin-hye) and Yeo Jeong-woo (played by Park Hyeong-sik), whose 'ruined lives' are stopped after their only upward curve in life. Park Shin-hye plays Nam Ha-neul, an anesthesiologist suffering from burnout syndrome. He takes on the role and is leading the play.

@sportsseoul.com  n.news.naver.com/entertain/arti

"Haneul, i'll stay strong, so you should stay strong too. We'll be okay."

Ten Asia

[Official] Park Hyung-sik sings the ‘Doctor Slump’ OST himself… Released today (10th)

Entered 2024.03.10. 9:07 AM
 Original text of article
[Ten Asia = Reporter Kang Min-kyung]
0000652761_001_20240310090701335.jpg?type=w430
Photo provided by SLL

Park Hyung-sik will appear as the sixth OST runner for JTBC's Saturday-Sunday drama 'Doctor Slump'.

According to JTBC's Saturday-Sunday drama 'Doctor Slump' on the 10th, OST Part.6 'Expectations on Me', in which Park Hyung-sik participated in singing, will be released through various online music sites at 6 PM on this day.

'Leaning on Me' is a song created by Jay Lee, Shim Gyu-tae, Kim Jae-won, and other senior and junior producers Jin, and actor and singer Park Hyeong-sik, who plays Yeo Yeong-woo in the play, participated in the singing, further increasing the level of immersion. The calm sounds of the guitar and piano combine with Park Hyung-sik's fresh vocals to create an exquisite harmony. Park Hyung-sik's unique soft mid-low voice also creates a warm mood and adds to the charm of the song.

Through his lyrical and sweet vocals, Park Hyung-sik delivers a deep impression by depicting the process of overcoming a slump with mutual interest and love. In particular, it is expected to convey the main character's feelings with expressive power that brings out the character's emotions well, and convey great universal resonance and comfort to everyone who is struggling with a slump.

Park Hyung-sik has brought sincerity to the drama by personally singing OSTs from his own dramas such as 'Youth's Tale', 'Strong Woman Do Bong-soon', 'Hwarang', and 'High Society'. 'Doctor Slump', in which Park Hyeong-sik appeared and personally participated in singing the OST, is a romantic comedy drama depicting the cardiopulmonary resuscitation of the 'ruined lives' of doctors who fall into the biggest slump of their lives for their own reasons, including lawsuits worth tens of billions of dollars and burnout.

@tenasia.co.kr

Herald POP

‘Doctor Slump’ “Forgiveness is not easy”… Park Hyung-sik, 'sobbing' at the news of Oh Dong-min's death (comprehensive)

[Herald POP=Reporter Jeong Han-bi]
202403092343391296982_20240309235725_01_20240309235901233.jpg?type=w430
Photo = JTBC broadcast screen capture
Oh Dong-min eventually passed away.

In the 13th episode of JTBC's Saturday-Sunday drama 'Doctor Slump' (written by Baek Sun-woo/directed by Oh Hyeon-jong), which aired on the night of the 9th, the image of Jeong-woo (played by Park Hyeong-sik) suffering over the death of Gyeong-min (played by Oh Dong-min) was broadcast.

This day's broadcast began with Kyung-min knowing that Jung-woo was not loved by his parents and feeling sorry for him since they first met. However, Kyung-min became a harmful presence in Jung-woo's life without even realizing it, and the moment he got into a car accident with Ha-neul (played by Park Shin-hye), he said, "He didn't do anything wrong to me. “Would that be an excuse if it was more painful?” he regretted.

While Jung-woo was curious about why Haneul got into a car accident with Kyung-min, Kang Jin-seok (played by Jae-beom Kim) came and told him about his suspicions that Min Kyung-min was involved in the medical accident. The police said to Jeong-woo, “Actually, if you were to conspire to commit such a murder at the hospital, there would have been a lot of things you would have needed to know in advance. “I didn’t suspect it because you seemed so close to Min Kyeong-min, but when I looked again, I found this, it’s what it looked like the day before the accident,” he said, showing the video, “Nam Ha-neul played a big role. “Nam Ha-neul also found out that Min Kyung-min was following him.”

In the black box video shown by the police, Jung-woo shed tears after confirming the circumstances of Haneul's car accident while questioning Kyung-min. He asked Haneul, “Is the reason you met Min Kyung-min because of me? Did this happen because of me? Why did you go alone when you knew how scary that person was? “Why did you get into an accident?” Jeong-woo asked, “How do you think I felt when I sent you into the operating room without even seeing your face, as you were going between life and death without consciousness? I was even more scared because it was a surgery I knew very well. But it was because of me, so why did you put yourself in danger?” he said angrily and left the hospital room.

Haneul went to Jeongwoo and apologized. He said that even if he could go back to that time, he would have made the same choice and said, “My love is like this. I wanted to tell you later, even if it was only a day or even a few hours later. Jeongwoo, who was looking at Haneul crying, said, “I hoped it would hurt at least a little bit later, I’m sorry,” and comforted him by hugging him.

Afterwards, it was revealed why Kyung-min started to hate Jung-woo. Gyeong-min, who was staying at Jeong-woo's house ahead of his college entrance exam, asked for permission to pick up his father, who was drunk for a moment, but Jeong-woo's mother ignored him, and eventually his father passed away. The arrows of resentment began to point towards Lover Jeong-woo.

Kyeong-min, who called Jung-woo to the intensive care unit, made excuses for a medical accident and said, “Jeong-woo, I’m sorry. “I caused you pain, but I was sincere in helping you when you broke down,” he said. “What good is that kind of sincerity now?” said Jungwoo, who was angry. “Don’t spend too much time hating me. Even if I did something wrong, I hope I can forget everything and stand up well. “Jeongwoo, how are you?” he said as he left the room as if in pain.

Haneul, who was waiting in front of the intensive care unit, asked, “Should I forgive if there is a reason? “Don’t hide your feelings until you fully understand them,” he said, understanding Jungwoo’s feelings. He said, “I can’t do it yet. “Forgiveness is not easy,” he said, looking at Jeongwoo, who was crying. He said, “You don’t have to forgive,” and hugged him. The image of Kyeong-min finally passing away was played along with Jung-woo's voice saying, 'It was out of courtesy for my hurt that I didn't forgive him in the end.' Jeongwoo sobbed as he held on to the suit Kyungmin had bought him to commemorate his entrance into college.

@heraldcorp.com  naver.me/FbzUiLG4

Doctor Slump Episode 14 Ratings in Nielsen korea (Nationwide & Seoul)

Ep 8 - 6.2% & 6.8%
Ep 9 - 5.8% & 6.8%
Ep 10 - 8.2% & 9.8%
Ep 11 - 5.7% & 6.4%
Ep 12 - 6.6% & 7.7%
Ep 13 - 5.3% & 6.2%
Ep 14 - 6.3%(+1%) & 7.2%(+1%)

She kissed his cheek 🤣

img.gif