❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

Guest chenile

class="content-title"15 K-Drama Dream Pairings: Secondary Couples That Deserve OTP-Status

• Park Shin-hye & Jung Yong-hwa

youre-beautiful-ep-3-avi_001260525-540x2

My confession: I really loved Mi-nyeo and Shin-woo in You’re Beautiful (2009). I really did. So when they didn’t end up together, I was among the thousands of fans that wished for Park Shin-hye and Yonghwa to be cast together again in another project. So when they joined Heartstrings… okay, I was really excited, but decided to check out the drama after it finished airing. These two are sure precious in their own way, gaining so much love from the fans who gave them the name Dooley Couple. Both of them repeatedly denied any rumour about their romantic relationship and said that they’re just friends, but that stint of giving flowers in Baeksang Awards for two consecutive years can’t be something ordinary…hehehehe. Instead of another drama, I want them to be featured in a couple pictorial for a magazine, because I love Korean magazine’s spreads.

http://www.soompi.com/2013/04/13/15-dream-pairings-from-k-dramas-and-a-k-movie/2/

• Park Shin-hye & Baek Sung-hyun

sth1-540x404.jpg

The examples of child actors that have grown up but never left the industry – Park Shin-hye and Baek Sung-hyun were the younger version of Choi Ji-woo and Kwon Sang-woo‘s characters in Stairway to Heaven. I can’t really remember how they were in the drama, but seeing that both of them have grown up really well, I’m anticipating to see how their chemistry will turn out to be after all these years.

http://www.soompi.com/2013/04/13/15-dream-pairings-from-k-dramas-and-a-k-movie/3/

i love korean dramas, korean actresses and actors. I love Ha Ji Won, Park Shin Hye, Lee Yeon Hee and Kim Yoo Jung among the actresses. I watch Park Shin Hye's dramas over and over again without getting bored. She is amazing like that.

Guest chenile

Urnaa said: I ship Park Shin Hye with her every co-star. She has amazing chemistry with every actor she acts with. Still waiting for her to reunite with Lee Wan for their unfinished kiss lol. 

Guest darkstar257

Oh noz... the fan girls have probably all committed sepuku today... Who will Park Shin Hye choose>?????! Lee Min Ho or Yonghwa!?!

Guest jjsweeter0211

Park Shin Hye Gets Puzzled about Fake Facebook

2013-04-17 13:44  l   CJ E&M enewsWorld Grace Danbi Hong

Dealing with imposters, Park Shin Hye addressed a fake Facebook account in her name. 

14625849.jpg

On April 17, Park Shin Hye tweeted, “I saw that my name came up in Facebook’s Suggested Friends. Name, picture, school, even friends with people I know – what kind of situation is this…? Kekekekeke.”

As Park Shin Hye’s popularity has gone up, so has the number of both fan accounts and fake accounts on different SNS platforms. Park Shin Hye isn’t the only one experiencing this, as plenty of celebrities, including Jang Keun Suk, Lee Kwang Soo, Yoo Jae Suk and more have previously warned fans to be careful. 

Photo Credit: Park Shin Hye’s Twitter