❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

Guest chenile

jjsweeter0211 said: P.S : I ship Shin Hye with Yong Hwa in real life and love them so much in Heartstring.They are so cute in YAB too.What a strange fate.Yong Hwa suits the role but I don't want him to be the second lead of this drama.  A little bit awkward for them ...

@chenil @manka I am really happy for the news but I am sad from negative opinions that really I hate the most from others who really doesn't know who is park shin hye :(
I wish shin hye character's is more different from her other roles :D

jjsweeter0211 said: OMG It's confirmed!!!Park Shin Hye will be the main female lead of  " Heirs" along with Lee Min Ho They previously worked in CF together~
2013040419385255508_1.jpg

http://news.nate.com/view/20130404n35370

P.S : I ship Shin Hye with Yong Hwa in real life and love them so much in Heartstring.They are so cute in YAB too.What a strange fate.Yong Hwa suits the role but I don't want him to be the second lead of this drama.  A little bit awkward for them ...

Guest manka

NileRose said: @chenil @manka I am really happy for the news but I am sad from negative opinions that really I hate the most from others who really doesn't know who is park shin hye :(
I wish shin hye character's is more different from her other roles :D

Thank you  @manka and @jjenny19 I always have faith in my shin hye   =D>
I will support her I hope her success from my heart 
Those opinions  about the actress is  someone called being actress bcz she know how to kiss onlyyyyyy is not acceptable  for me I watch many actresses like Cate Blanchett who really amazing actress not bcz kisses alone , seriously I just find  myself  how these people judging the actor from a kiss ??? 
Thank God that there are directors and writer not choose bcz a kiss  =))

Guest jjsweeter0211

DRAMA CASTING & NEWS
Park Shin-hye cast opposite Lee Min-ho in Heirs

by girlfriday | April 4, 2013 | 

ParkShinHye30.jpg

Drumroll please… We have Lee Min-ho’s leading lady for his new drama He Who Wishes To Wear the Crown, Endure Its Weight: Heirs, aka The More Words We Put in A Title It Makes It Better, See: Hamster! Or yunno, just HeirsPark Shin-hye has been cast as the heroine, fresh off the set of one drama (Flower Boy Next Door), a movie (The Gift of Room 7), and a short. Does the girl not rest?

The new 20-episode buzz project comes from star writer Kim Eun-sook, who most recently wrote A Gentleman’s Dignity and Secret Garden. She’s as polarizing as she is talented — those of you who watched some of her dramas along with us can attest that you rarely come out of the experience with all your hairs intact. But she does know how to make a hit drama. Directing is Kang Shin-hyo (Tazza, Midas) and the show has been picked up for a fall broadcast.

There’s no story info yet, but I don’t expect this drama to flout expectation. The title’s got chaebol-heir-and-Candy written all over it. I’m excited about the pairing though, which you have to admit is pretty damn perfect. It almost doesn’t matter what the story is.Almost.

Park Shin-hye’s been having a stellar year so far, and though Flower Boy Next Doorwasn’t without its failings, she was quirky and winning as Go Dok-mi, and it was her performance that grounded the emotion and heart of the show. Please, please let’s give her a character with some depth, and not just pour all our energies into the hero, eh?

Heirs plans to premiere in October on SBS.

LeeMinHo40.jpg

Via SBS E!

Guest jjsweeter0211

class="cb b15" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 15px; padding-left: 0px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: 0px; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; outline-width: 0px; outline-style: initial; outline-color: initial; line-height: 30px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS', Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; letter-spacing: -0.5px; clear: both; "Park Shin Hye to Romance Lee Minho in Drama “Heirs”

Park Shin Hye participates in many charity events.

Actress Park Shin Hye casts as female leading role in SBS upcoming drama.

On April 4th, the actress' agency S.A.L.T. Entertainment announced that the actress would come back to dramas with Lee Minho and writer Kim Eun Sook in “The One Who Wishes to Hold The Crown, Endures The Pain: Heirs.”

The actress accepted the offer without knowing what her character would be like, or any scrips and it is said that she is really excited to work with her, as the actress has seen all of her works and is a fan.

The 20-episode drama is said to be a romantic comedy, with a mixture of “Boy Over Flowers” and American series “Gossip Girl.”

Writer Kim Eun Sook has written mega hits like “Secret Garden,” “A Gentleman's Dignity,” and “Lovers in Paris.” And director Kang Shin Hyo, who have been behind dramas like“Midas,” and “Tazza.”

The drama will aim to start on October 2013.

This have proven to be a wonderful year for the actress so far. Her latest drama "Flower Boy Next Door" was a hit. Her movie "Miracle in Cell #7" was able to sell 12.7 million tickets, and now sits as the #4 Korean movie of all time. She is the model of 5 different brands. She is the first Korean actress to hold an Asian tour that have already visited The Philippines, and Japan. She is celebrating her 10-year anniversary in the industry and she is now aboard of what promises to be the next big hit.

http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/9029/20130404/park-shin-hye-romance-lee-minho-drama-heirs.htm

Guest guadi

Hello :-h
Crossing over from Lee Min-ho's thread, since we'll be seeing our biases together for the FIRST time!!! I'm so excited :D 
I think Park Shin-hye is talented, and please don't let negative comments about her bother you too much. I know sometimes comments can be hurtful, but what can we do? As a fan of Lee Min-ho, I've seen people criticizing him for this or that. At first, it's a little upsetting, but after a while I get used to it. People's opinions don't change my perception on things, since I'm capable of forming my own thoughts with minimal outside influences. Also, no one is above criticisms. We can't agree or disagree 100% on everything.
Anyways, I'm looking forward to seeing their collaboration. I know some people are disappointed that she doesn't choose a more dramatic role to widen her acting range. But I'm not one of those people. She is 23 years old! And has done many different roles throughout her acting career. I'm sure she'll continue to grow in Heirs and beyond.   
For now, waiting for the second half of this year to arrive faster and wishing the entire Heirs team all the best :) 

class="content-title" Park Shin Hye Joins Lee Min Ho in “Heirs” hazelnutthursdays April 5, 2013  Park Shin Hye Joins Lee Min Ho in “Heirs”

Casting news for Park Shin Hye fans. According to reports in local news agencies, Park Shin Hye is cast as the female lead in the new SBS drama “Heirs,” which has already gained strong early buzz for having Lee Min Ho in the lead and having a blockbuster writer-director tandem behind it. 

A statement from the actress’ management agency, SALT Entertainment said, “Park Shin Hye is now preparing for ‘Heirs.’ She has met with her future co-workers and anticipates to have an exciting time.”

“Heirs” is under the helm of “Tazza” and “Midas” director Kang Shin Hyo, and written by Kim Eun Sook who did “Lovers in Paris,” “Secret Garden” and “A Gentleman’s Dignity.” The drama is expected to air in the second half of the year. 

Earlier, Park Shin Hye was considering to star in a KBS drama, “Knife and Flower.” Meanwhile, the actress is on her fan meeting tour across Asia in celebration of her 10th year in the industry.

http://www.soompi.com/2013/04/05/park-shin-hye-joins-lee-min-ho-in-heirs/

Guest jjsweeter0211

class="content-title" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: 0px; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; font: inherit; vertical-align: baseline; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; line-height: 1.4em; text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; visibility: visible; "Park Shin Hye Joins Lee Min Ho in “Heirs”
hazelnutthursdays April 5, 2013
Park Shin Hye Joins Lee Min Ho in “Heirs”

Casting news for Park Shin Hye fans. According to reports in local news agencies, Park Shin Hye is cast as the female lead in the new SBS drama “Heirs,” which has already gained strong early buzz for having Lee Min Ho in the lead and having a blockbuster writer-director tandem behind it. 

A statement from the actress’ management agency, SALT Entertainment said, “Park Shin Hye is now preparing for ‘Heirs.’ She has met with her future co-workers and anticipates to have an exciting time.”

“Heirs” is under the helm of “Tazza” and “Midas” director Kang Shin Hyo, and written byKim Eun Sook who did “Lovers in Paris,” “Secret Garden” and “A Gentleman’s Dignity.” The drama is expected to air in the second half of the year. 

Earlier, Park Shin Hye was considering to star in a KBS drama, “Knife and Flower.” Meanwhile, the actress is on her fan meeting tour across Asia in celebration of her 10th year in the industry.

http://www.soompi.com/2013/04/05/park-shin-hye-joins-lee-min-ho-in-heirs/

@gudai Hi first I feel North korea fire a rocket yesterday =)) seriously I don't consider these opinions at all it disrespect to the actors    [-X some Opinions yes i see them as real opinions but most of them only show the jealousy not Constructive criticism :-?
The fact that they will act with each other sooner or later I am so Optimistic 
:)>-
Shin hye & Min Ho good luck in new project  :))

Guest chenile

guadi said: Hello :-h
Crossing over from Lee Min-ho's thread, since we'll be seeing our biases together for the FIRST time!!! I'm so excited :D 
I think Park Shin-hye is talented, and please don't let negative comments about her bother you too much. I know sometimes comments can be hurtful, but what can we do? As a fan of Lee Min-ho, I've seen people criticizing him for this or that. At first, it's a little upsetting, but after a while I get used to it. People's opinions don't change my perception on things, since I'm capable of forming my own thoughts with minimal outside influences. Also, no one is above criticisms. We can't agree or disagree 100% on everything.
Anyways, I'm looking forward to seeing their collaboration. I know some people are disappointed that she doesn't choose a more dramatic role to widen her acting range. But I'm not one of those people. She is 23 years old! And has done many different roles throughout her acting career. I'm sure she'll continue to grow in Heirs and beyond.   
For now, waiting for the second half of this year to arrive faster and wishing the entire Heirs team all the best :) 

Guest jjsweeter0211

BHF8kDeCYAACAeq.jpg:large
박신혜 @ssinz8h

뮤지컬 '그날들' 봤어요. 아.. 정화언니가~~ 이뿨어어~~>_< 보면서 몇번을 뭉클뭉클 울컥했는지.. 6월말까지 하니까 보세요~ 공연 너무 좋아요!!