❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

This may be an unpopular opinion but i have to let this out,  i hope her stylist will change the way they dress her on events. It should not necessarily be trendy but at least not baggy. 

• Like 6

26 minutes ago, madz_1 said:

This may be an unpopular opinion but i have to let this out,  i hope her stylist will change the way they dress her on events. It should not necessarily be trendy but at least not baggy. 

It's a fact thas our PSH isn't a fashion victim...Let's deal with it chingu...:tongue::expressionless:

DDY0e4hUwAAvtss.jpg

But she is ok...:blush:

• Like 9

22 minutes ago, madz_1 said:

Hello @madz_1 sorry I didn't welcomed you :wub: before I am really with your point of view rather than trendy clothes I want her stylist concentrate on how to expressing her beauty I rather want her to choose her clothes from Roem rather than Chanel  for example ......

sometime I am feeling that shin hye's youth wasted by wearing unsuitable clothes  I wish she hire someone who can see which is suitable for her rather than which is trendy now a day ......
I love this photo from the bench seriously Amazing confidence and elegant .

DDYzggTUAAEH8F8.jpg

• Like 7

7 minutes ago, NileRose said:

Hello @madz_1 sorry I didn't welcomed you :wub: before I am really with your point of view rather than trendy clothes I want her stylist concentrate on how to expressing her beauty I rather want her to choose her clothes from Roem rather than Chanel  for example ......

sometime I am feeling that shin hye's youth wasted by wearing unsuitable clothes  I wish she hire someone who can see which is suitable for her rather than which is trendy now a day ......

Hi Nile! I agree with you on that.

I also love her looks in the photobook as posted by @usforever above. :) She look so fresh and radiant. 

• Like 11

39 minutes ago, madz_1 said:

That is the style , and she always dress appropriate for the events, the focus is the movie.  And , for all the attendees I saw, Shin Hye and the other young idol-actress were the best dress, might not be to individual taste, but she looks pretty, fresh, elegant, and comfortable. I really like the outfit. Maybe , she endorses the brand? :)

• Like 6

#Repost from @millet_korea IG Update #Parkshinhye
[MILLET STYLE]
DDY1FlNV0AALuQO.jpg

DDY1HJeUQAU8qkp.jpg

땀 배출 시 화학작용이 일어나
시원함과 쾌적함이 배로!
박신혜가 선택한
밀레 콜드엣지 LD 에그조그 집업 티셔츠를 확인해보세요:-)
#MILLET #밀레 #밀레LD에그조그집업티셔츠
#밀레티셔츠 #티셔츠 #밀레티 #LD에그조그집업티셔츠
#콜드엣지 #콜드엣지티셔츠 #이석찬 #박신혜 #parkshinhye
Cr. www.instagram.com/p/BV1sGULDko0/

via PSH's community
  • Like 9

9 minutes ago, alcides14ahjumma said:

That is the style , and she always dress appropriate for the events, the focus is the movie.  And , for all the attendees I saw, Shin Hye and the other young idol-actress were the best dress, might not be to individual taste, but she looks pretty, fresh, elegant, and comfortable. I really like the outfit. Maybe , she endorses the brand? :)

Maybe she does.:) I would have wanted the color to be different or the upper be slightly shorter but that is only me.:) I agree to disagree on her styling.

• Like 7

4 minutes ago, madz_1 said:

Maybe she does.:) I would have wanted the color to be different or the upper be slightly shorter but that is only me.:) I agree to disagree on her styling.

Absolutely! We agre to disagree. At the end of the day,  it is see our bb Shin Hye shining in all her events, and we enjoying seen her, and having these kind insightful interactions. :)

. Soompi is saying that our thread is HOT!!:D

• Like 10

2 hours ago, usforever said:

@madz_1 how nice it would be if we could buy #S photobook. Shinhye has lot's of beautiful pictures and fashionable clothes :wub::wub::wub: 

I'd prefer her style above compared to Real's VIP :wink:

my two babies, Shinhye & Hongki are not well dressed that night so it's ok for me hahaha *facepalm* hope they took a seat next to each other :D 

I noticed our babygirl is in full bangs now. She looked more Yoo Hyejung :wub:

• Like 11