❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

4 hours ago, madz_1 said:

Is there any news when would Silent Witness be released?

Last time i heard, it will be out sometime in October. I'm kinda nervous and excited about it. The original one got rave reviews so there's a high expectation for the Korean remake. I'm thrilled to see Shinhye act alongside Choi Minsik and the rest of the cast.

photo808816.jpg

photo824410.jpg

credit: Hancinema

• Like 9

40 minutes ago, rori0711 said:

Last time i heard, it will be out sometime in October. I'm kinda nervous and excited about it. The original one got rave reviews so there's a high expectation for the Korean remake. I'm thrilled to see Shinhye act alongside Choi Minsik and the rest of the cast.

photo808816.jpg

photo824410.jpg

credit: Hancinema

Me too, i'm excited and nervous at the same time. I haven't watched the original one so i am hoping that Shin Hye have a big role in here unlike her last movie. Though i was thankful that she was part of it, i initially thought that her character plays a big part in that movie. 

I'm just amazed that they have finished the filming in February but the release is still in October. There's so much time in between. I am hoping that she returns to TV soon with a great project.

• Like 8

1 hour ago, madz_1 said:

Me too, i'm excited and nervous at the same time. I haven't watched the original one so i am hoping that Shin Hye have a big role in here unlike her last movie. Though i was thankful that she was part of it, i initially thought that her character plays a big part in that movie. 

Shinhye being part of Hyung wasn't promising to me at first. My consolation was to see her in action, some judo moves perhaps...but sadly, the film was a letdown despite the heartwarming story, just my pov.

I assure you that Shinhye's role here is much bigger compared to Hyung. Highly recommend the orig piece but not best for you to watch it right now....hahaha....you will get spoiled and maybe restless as to how would the korean version be like *grins*

1 hour ago, madz_1 said:

I'm just amazed that they have finished the filming in February but the release is still in October. 

Happens to a lot of films. fingers crossed that lengthy post production period will give them advantage as to final cut and timing. :) A couple of months from now, we would be treated to Silent Witness promos. Hopefully Shinhye's film character would surpass or match the original one in terms of positive reviews. Thru this film...she can make a big impact on korean cinema :wink:

I am hoping that she returns to TV soon with a great project.

She will. Based on her HK leg, she plans on taking up a drama. I get a feeling she's reviewing a lot of scripts at the moment and more beans will be spilled on her fanmeets :wub:

• Like 9

35 minutes ago, rori0711 said:

I can assure you that Shinhye's role here is much bigger compared to Hyung. I highly recommend the orig piece but im not sure if it's best for you to watch it right now....hahaha....you will get spoiled and maybe restless as to how would the korean version be like

I think i'll just watch the original after the Korean version. :D

32 minutes ago, rori0711 said:

Happens to a lot of films. fingers crossed that lengthy post production period will give them advantage as to final cut and timing. :) A couple of months from now, we would be treated to Silent Witness promos. Hopefully Shinhye's film character would surpass or match the original one in terms of positive reviews. Thru this film...she can make a big impact on korean cinema :wink:

I wish for this movie to be a great success as she has yet to have successful film. I want her to be an actress that is successful both in film and TV. 

36 minutes ago, rori0711 said:

She will. Based on her HK leg, she plans on taking up a drama. I get a feeling that she's reviewing a lot of scripts at the moment and more beans will be spilled on her fanmeets :wub:

This gets me super excited. :D

• Like 8

32 minutes ago, madz_1 said:

I think i'll just watch the original after the Korean version. :D

I wish for this movie to be a great success as she has yet to have successful film. I want her to be an actress that is successful both in film and TV. 

This gets me super excited. :D

Good choice! Same here. I have confidence that she will be. slowly but surely. :)

• Like 7