❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

[TENPHOTO] Park Shin Hye, Myeong-dong luxury beauty 

[X = Pang Hyun Asia News] actress Park Shin Hye is attending the Sharing Campaign "Love Bags" event held together with the Italian fashion brand by Bruno Mali Muse Park Shin Hye Myeong-dong, Seoul at 19 pm Atelier Bruno Mali myeongdongjeom.

Actress Park Shin Hye is attending the Sharing Campaign "Love Bags" event held together with the Italian fashion brand by Bruno Mali Muse Park Shin Hye Myeong-dong, Seoul at 19 pm Atelier Bruno Mali myeongdongjeom.

Share this imageActress Park Shin Hye is attending the Sharing Campaign "Love Bags" event held together with the Italian fashion brand by Bruno Mali Muse Park Shin Hye Myeong-dong, Seoul at 19 pm Atelier Bruno Mali myeongdongjeom.Park Shin Hye and the entry into the venue.

Share this imagePark Shin Hye and the entry into the venue.Park Shin Hye and the entry into the venue.Share this image

Park Shin Hye and the entry into the venue.

cr.http://m.media.daum.net/m/entertain/newsview/20150919131405314 

thank-you-0923-betty-boop.gif

• Like 11

[StarN Focus] Park Shin Hye @ a campaign event

Sept. 20, 2015

On September 19th, actress Park Shin Hye attended a 'Love Bag' campaign event that was held at Bruno Magli shop in Myungdong, Seoul.

Park Shin Hye attended the event in a one-piece dress and red high heels. A great number of fans gathered at the event to see Park Shin Hye, and showed hot reactions for her beautiful look.

Meanwhile, 'Love Bag' event was held as a part of Bruno Magli's special campaign.

Park Shin Hye @ 'Love Bag' event held by Bruno Magli

Park Shin Hye showing a lovely look in an ivory one-piece dress

Park Shin Hye posing for reporters

/Reporting by Lee Jun-Hyeun en@starnnews.com

Source:http://starn.hankyung.com

• Like 15

Double Take: Suzy and Park Shin Hye Look Like Twins at Separate CF Events this Week

jointwins.jpg

Please tell me that I’m not the only one who did major double takes at the pictures of Park Shin Hye and Suzy attending separate brand CF events this week in Seoul looking like twins from head to toe. Like, seriously from the first strand of hair on their pretty heads all the down to their tiny pinky toe. Okay, maybe their shoes weren’t the same color, and the shade of lipstick was a variation of pinky coral, but overall it was like seeing dopplegangers showing up at different events, with the additional hilarity of the two ladies one being Lee Min Ho‘s girlfriend in real life and the other being his girlfriend in a drama.

It would be an awesome game to put them, while in this get up, with their backs to Lee Min Ho and have him pick which one is his girlfriend and it’s certainly not a slam dunk choice if you ask me. I’ve never thought they look alike in facial features, but when they are wearing visually similar classy black belted winter white dresses, long lustrous waves of brown highlighted hair, and sporting the same chic makeup, it really is shocking to witness the similarity that can stem from the whole package. Let this be a reminder for all the ladies that packaging really does make a huge difference. I’m just glad I like both so much, it would be weird if I liked one and disliked the other and seeing them looking so similar would drive me batty.

twins7.jpg

twins1.jpg

twins.jpg

twins2.jpg

twins9.jpg

fddffs

twins11.jpg

twins6.jpg

twins113.jpg

twins5.jpg

twns14.jpg

Source:http://koalasplayground.com/2015/09/19/double-take-suzy-and-park-shin-hye-looking-like-twins-at-separate-cf-events-this-week/#more-70213

• Like 9

I am sorry when you not agree with my opinion..for me shin hye look charming and pure,her inoccent aura you can deny it..so obvious in their gap age our girl still look more youngest.. Kkkk,..when she grown more age maybe..she more adorable... Not sexy...but like hongki said...you can't mess with..I say..untouchables.

• Like 18

For me she is not only beautiful but also very sexy ... Her sexuality implicit (when obvious it's not interesting for me). Her sexuality is very delicate, intelligent. ... Her sexuality is in her plastic, in her eyes, how she says, how laughing, how straightens hair etc. More than that ... She's a femme fatale. She is dangerous for men.) ;) Because it fascinates, attracts and does not let go. Every year it becomes more and more attractive, beautiful and sexy. But at the same time remains a sense of inaccessibility and purity.))) It's amazing. :wub:
Sorry for my bad english.

sh-shenzhenfm2015_zpsqjxihu88.jpgimage-268.jpg36F9FFCD-2121-43DC-934A-10C1A872F7EE_zpsScreenShot2015-08-31at1.00.47AM.png

:wub::wub::wub::wub: PARK SHIN HYE is sophisticated, elegant, classy,  attractive, beautiful, sexy, prettier, for inside out. And i agree  with rsh_stv always remains this sense of purity and inaccessibility,  and very mature, fresh , and young look. When you look at her you can see that beautiful and angelical strong aura evolving her. CAN NOT BE COMPARED,  SHE IS UNIQUE.  others trying to look like her are just cheap want to be. ( no ofense). Maybe that is the requisite. ....?!!!!!!:phew::phew::phew::D:D

Edited by alcides14
  • Like 12