❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

Hullo Everyone!

As far as movie is concerned............a main character would involve more time from her that she does not have right now. Therefore, the only possibility is of a role which even if not the main one....leaves a strong impact on the minds of the audience. Secondly, for it to be worthwhile ....it has to be one that enables her to show her as an actress who is capable of displaying varied emotions effectively. 

I feel that this particular one that of a coach and a mentor and a protective elder sister-like would let her showcase herself in a favourable and a new light.....one not seen from her before. Also, as an artist it will help her to grow by challenging her in new ways.

the plus point definitely is the setting of the story written by the writer of the record breaking movie....Gift Of Room 7 that pulled the heartstrings of all across the board irrespective of age, gender and nationality.....an emotional roller coaster. This movie promises to be another one touching the hearts of everyone.......I think we will be seeing the triumph of human strength over adversities faced in life.......the role played by Do Young. Shinhye's role ( if taken) will be an important cog in this regard.

just my two cents on the subject........or .....has it been more than two cents...:lol:

@ maris1, i'm sure not only me but many SA's miss you here.

It came to me as surprise that Shinhye would accept a film given that she's gearing for graduation. I guess, her school sched is not overloaded, giving her opportunity to shoot a film. :w00t:

Part of me is positive about the film in overall (story/cast/writer/director). I just hope that there's more about Shinhye's character other than as coach cum love interest. ;) 

• Like 12

Part of me is positive about the film in overall (story/cast/writer/director). I just hope that there's more about Shinhye's character other than as coach cum love interest. ;) 

I hope too.)

I'm glad that her next work is a movie. :D
I hope that work on the role will be interesting for her; that a role will help to her even more open as an actress.
Judo coach ... Maybe this is the first step to her dream (a role in action).) So be it.) ;)

• Like 12

"Three meals a day" Park Shin Hye. Strange tomato kimchi also pick whip "also salrimkkun '

(BUSINESS 1 star) one hundred seconds prefecture press = "three meals a day" Park Shin Hye has introduced a tomato kimchi. 4 nights with 9:45 broadcasting tvN 'three meals a day Selected part' in the shape of oksunbong family to prepare noodles for lunch was painted. day, Park Shin Hye has suggested that "We Shall eat  tomato kimchi too ?" Members were puzzled at first instance to see Park Shin Hye has entered a tomato kimchi kimchi making based on the searchresult,three meals a day "Park Shin Hye has introduced a tomato kimchi.© News1 star / tvN 'three meals a day' captureKim Kwang-kyu has helped Park Shin Hye instead of a radish slice open oktaek was worried, saying, "Be careful not to hurt hand." Park Shin Hye is, "I've had to eat taste gogitjip" and "Tomatoes are now a season," he finished with skilled workmanship behind the tomato kimchi said. Oktaek year after the tomatoes tasted kimchi, "a subtle taste," he evaluated. Lee Seo-jin, "This taste is weird," said Kim Kwang-kyu is a "delicious" and came up with the first positive assessment.poolchoya@news1.kr ▶ News Service Open 1 100% free manga !!

1532047_article_99_20150904222026.jpg?ty

[© News 1 Korea (news1.kr)

ff10c128f1b31b9da1f30ea738782caa.gif

• Like 9

Park Shin Hye Feeds 2PM's Taecyeon A Special Dish During 'Three Meals A Day'

BY Adrienne Stanley | Sep 04, 2015 12:52 PM EDT

Park Shin Hye and Taecyeon continued their adorable on-screen interactions on 'Three Meals a Day.'
(Photo : tvN )

Park Shin Hye and 2PM's Taecyeon (Ok Taecyeon) shared more sweet moments during episode 17 of "Three Meals A Day." While there was less of a scripted love line between the two Hallyu stars, they continued to demonstrate their genuine affection for one another.

Park adorably sang while searching for a recipe to try out on the guys. This segued to a cooking segment, the "Pinocchio" star created a unique salad that contained tomatoes, daikon radish, gochujang (a Korean condiment), green onions and garlic. The three men on the show were initially surprised by her idea for the side dish but willingly helped her to prepare the vegetables.

Taecyeon was the first cast member to try out her creation. The actress fed him a medium sized portion while he jokingly swallowed while attempting to hide his embarrassment.

The on-screen chemistry between the actress and the 2PM star continued when they returned to the corn field. They demonstrated strong comradery throughout the segment, quickly picking the corn from the stalks. During the commentary portion, she weighed in on their ability to work together. "No matter what we do together, we click really well," said Park.

Taecyeon strongly reacted to the departure of Park Shin Hye. He led the group in taking a photo with the actress. Comedian Kim Kwang Gyu continued to provoke the young stars when he questioned if they had exchanged numbers.

It may be the end of their love line on "Three Meals a Day," but their ability to act with one another continues to generate buzz.

Copyright ⓒ 2015 DramaStars.com All rights reserved. Do not reproduce without permission.

http://dlvr.it/C3g61N    

Edited by indahm
  • Like 12

Park Shin Hye continues relaying her affections toward Taecyeon on 'Three Meals a Day'

September 4, 2015 @ 10:36 am
Taecyeon-park-shin-hye_1441376571_af_org

On the September 4 installment of tvN's 'Three Meals a Day,' Park Shin Hye and Taecyeon's love line continued to flourish as they were enshrouded by a sweet pink haze while they harvested corn together.

On this day, the two worked together really well, with Taecyeon holding the stem while Park Shin Hye harvested the corn, so that they even earned applause from Producer Na Young Suk.  In the interview, Park Shin Hye stated, "What I felt while oppa held [the stem] and stepped on it and such was that no matter what I do with Taecyeon, we would really click well."

She was also asked on this day why she returned to the show, and she replied, "People. I liked Kim Kwang Kyu, Lee Seo Jin, and Taecyeon so much that I came on the show again."

As she prepared to return to Seoul, Park Shin Hye smiled brightly while waving at them. She told them, "Let's meet in Seoul."  Kim Kwang Kyu also asked her if she had exchanged numbers with Taecyeon.  Shyly, she said, "I will get it from you," and went into the car.  Taecyeon said with a laugh, "You could just have gotten it [from me]."

Sad to see the love line end again?

.allkpop.com/article/2015/0
  • Like 11

Hullo Everyone!

As far as movie is concerned............a main character would involve more time from her that she does not have right now. Therefore, the only possibility is of a role which even if not the main one....leaves a strong impact on the minds of the audience. Secondly, for it to be worthwhile ....it has to be one that enables her to show her as an actress who is capable of displaying varied emotions effectively. 

I feel that this particular one that of a coach and a mentor and a protective elder sister-like would let her showcase herself in a favourable and a new light.....one not seen from her before. Also, as an artist it will help her to grow by challenging her in new ways.

the plus point definitely is the setting of the story written by the writer of the record breaking movie....Gift Of Room 7 that pulled the heartstrings of all across the board irrespective of age, gender and nationality.....an emotional roller coaster. This movie promises to be another one touching the hearts of everyone.......I think we will be seeing the triumph of human strength over adversities faced in life.......the role played by Do Young. Shinhye's role ( if taken) will be an important cog in this regard.

just my two cents on the subject........or .....has it been more than two cents...:lol:

@ maris1, i'm sure not only me but many SA's miss you here.

It came to me as surprise that Shinhye would accept a film given that she's gearing for graduation. I guess, her school sched is not overloaded, giving her opportunity to shoot a film. :w00t:

Thanks! I am truly moved by your words.  
My iPad does not like the new format.....it took me fifteen min for just that post . Any News about her is nothing if not shared or discussed with all hence I am even more keen to know what everyone is thinking. Thus,  in not being here more often......it's i who am the loser. 

I do feel that there is more to her character for her to commit herself to the movie at this busy juncture. I think it's going to be a feel good , inspiring , emotionally touching movie.

Actually, I am not really surprised at Shinhye accepting a project while studying at the same time. It's because I have noticed few things about her in the few years of following her..........in no particular order they are.....

first.......she is one of those people who thrive on doing something all the time. Her relaxation is not lying around doing nothing but she likes to be busy doing or trying out different things

Secondly......Shinhye is great at time management and hence is able to multitask effectively as she expertly juggles with all that is on her hands.

Thirdly........I feel that it is true that she recharges through interaction with her multitude of admirers. She honestly cares for them hence makes an effort not to disappoint all.

Fourth.........Shinhye has finally reached this position as an artist /Hallyu star after years of hard work and dedication so will try her utmost not to let it slip  ,,,,,after all entertainment industry is extremely competitive.

Fifth........Maybe the role offered her was interesting enough that she could not help but accept it...

sixth........She does say that there are many things she wants to do before settling down and getting married. In that case time is of an essence....

Edited by maris1
  • Like 13

Park Shin-hye, "With Taecyeon, whatever we do together, we'll have good chemistry"

Source | 2015/09/04

photo630532.jpg

On the September 4th episode of tvN's 'Three Meals a Day', Park Shin-hye harvested corns with Taecyeon. The two created such sweet mood while working together.

On this day, Park Shin-hye and Taecyeon harvested corns in the corn patch that the two made together two months ago. The method to harvest was efficient in the way Taecyeon held the stalk parts and Park Shin-hye picked the corns. Producer Na gave them applause as they showed perfect chemistry.

Park Shin-hye during interview said, "When oppa (Taecyeon) held the stalks and stepped on it, I felt we'd have great chemistry whatever we do together".

On this day, Park Shin-hye appeared in the variety show, 'Three Meals a Day, as the last guest of the season.

Source : www.osen.co.kr/articl... /Hancinema

• Like 10

'Three Meals a Day' wraps up its second season

Friday, September 04, 2015 Three Meals A Day .
bb12r78.jpg

Osen - Naver: 'Three Meals a Day' finishes its last meal... We'll remember Ok Soonbong's cooking

1. [+4,048, -275] 3MAD gets hated for inviting guests and Na PD's consistent format but if it's boring, how do you explain why it is hitting greater than 10% in ratings at a cable channel ? What I'm sure of is you won't find a similar show like 3MAD and there's no other PD like Na Yong Suk

2. [+3,466, -79] I've become attached to Ok Soonbong, Mingki and Jackson. ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ I thoroughly enjoyed it. Sobs

3. [+2,642, -72] I loved this season. When will we see them again?

4. [+1,770, -54] What will I do at this same hour starting next week?

5. [+363, -16] I'll miss Mingki, the goat family, the chickens and the bees ㅠㅠ This season was tranquil and quaint. Can't wait for season 3!

6. [+160, -10] Today's the last episode? This feels like the end of a peaceful trip

hh1234.jpg

Osen - Naver: 'Three Meals a Day' Park Shin Hye and Ok Taecyeon's bantering, "He doesn't listen to me" 

1. [+211,-8] Park Shin Hye's personality is easygoing and likeable. The two seem to have gotten so close and their straightforwardness is cute ㅋ

2. [+186, -9] Park Shin Hye and Ok Bingu are both cute ㅋㅋㅋㅋJust like what she said, they work well together.

3. [+164, -11] Park Shin Hye's super adorable ~~~

4. [+18, -3] I would listen to what she says...

5. [+14, -2] Date ㅋㅋ

Naver

1. [+1,451, -62] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Caught him off guard

2. [+1,113, -91] During this part, Ok Taecyeon's cute and Park Shin Hye's pretty

3. [+915, -438] Does Jong Seok listen well?

4. [+205, -13] I liked Lee Seo Jin today. Kim Kwang Gyu is caring... The corn field part was funny

5. [+180, -23] I'm craving ramyun

bit.ly/1hIYmzC   

• Like 11

Park Shin Hye Renews Contract with SALT Entertainment

kpride, Sept. 4, 2015, 11:53 a.m.

The beautiful Park Shin Hye has announced her contrat renewal with her agency SALT Entertainment.  The actress shows her affection and trust for her agency through the photo saying, “She dreams of a healthy management company. I feel so secure with her by my side. What more is there to say? Take good care of me!” The photo was taken during Park Shin Hye’s trip with Lee Eun Young to commemorate the renewal of her contract.

9-4_park_shin_hye_2.jpg

Park Shin Hye and Lee Eun Young have built a trusting and reliable working relationship since they met in 2002 through her appearances on dramas like “You’re Beautiful” and “Pinocchio.

9-4_park_shin_hye_1.jpg

Park Shin Hye is a South Korean actress, singer and dancer. She is best known for her leading roles in the television dramas You're Beautiful (2009), Heartstrings (2011), Flower Boys Next Door (2013), The Heirs (2013) and Pinocchio (2014-2015).

koogle.tv/media/news/park-shin-hye-renews-contract-with-salt-entertainment/ … 

• Like 11