❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

Guest lola_1998

I thought Park Shin-Hye looked cute with Lee Min-Ho in Heirs! I secretly hope that they were dating :(

But if Lee Jong-Suk and Shin-Hye are dating, that's fine with me too! lol 

CI-aiNjUcAAZQjr.jpg

CI-aiM-UAAARROu.jpg

CI-aiNpUcAAmlCB.jpg

CI-aiS-VEAEg9Xb.jpg

cr. as tagged  

OMG!!! how adorable and lovely are these:w00t: Seriously, i have my own ship for BG but i wouldn't mind if it's Jongsuk.:wub:

I love how gentleman Jongsuk is towards our BG. From Jambangee, to 2013 SBS awards to Pinocchio presscon, to Pinocchio filming to 2014 SBS Awards. Not to mention handsome and excellent actor:wub:

Dating or not...they looked so good together:) Hope their friendship last, no pun intended.

• Like 15

This is soo awesome, :)  they could also include the scene were Shin Hye gets stab in "Don't worry, I'm a Ghost."

Miss Shin Hye, I hope she is doing well, everyone please take care. 

• Like 8

Makeup style 5 · lips × cat !!! #박신혜 #ParkShinHye #朴信惠 #パク·シネ !!!
CJBaWDEWgAAUO4S.jpgCJBaWEnWcAEk6FB.jpgOrange makeup style 4 × !!! #박신혜 #ParkShinHye #朴信惠 #パク·シネ !!! cute and innocent orange ..isn't perfect?? Beauty
CJBZ7AoWcAQcaJL.jpg
Pink lips makeup style 3 · × thick eyelashes s !!! #박신혜 #ParkShinHye #朴信惠 #パク·シネ focus in her pink lips!!!
CJBZYvuWEAEmfIH.jpg
cr: to hye_lover

The goddess you know: even more beauty STAR MAKEUP #박신혜 #ParkShinHye #朴信惠 #パク·シネ http://www.lady8844.com/

CJBX27uW8AAAsCv.jpg

The look makeup and makeup in two parts, first start with lips !!! #박신혜 #ParkShinHye #朴信惠 #パク·シネ orange Lips

CJBYiq9WUAAM4vH.jpg

CJBYi6gWcAQqrun.jpg

Beauty Style :second Style small smoky eyes × nude lips !!! #박신혜 #ParkShinHye #朴信惠 #パク·シネ focus in her eyes!!!

CJBZGLQWIAA4-61.jpg

CJBZGX9W8AESRqY.jpg

cr: to hye_lover

Edited by BluenB
  • Like 13

Love And Hate..

*just fOr fUn cHinggu aa..

Woobinie- This is my yeoja~ 

em86hw31.jpg

PSH- nan shiro.. 

Sukkie- nan non chua ania?

%ED%94%BC%EB%85%B8%ED%82%A4%EC%98%A4_%EC

PSH: Sukkie.. :wub:

Lee-Jong-Suk-and-Park-Shin-Hye-Pinnochio

Woobinie : cheat on me huh? 

park-shin-hye-kim-woo-bin_1384302105_af_

Woobinie- i got your boy now

tumblr_mqwu57Mvpd1qhuof1o1_400.gif

PSh- yaaa! Dorang!!! Michigo ania?!

pinocchio-5-park-shin-hye-3-final.jpg

• Like 10

I really love her photo collections with Mind Bridge,she looks really stunning as icon of Hallyu Princess.

Hope she is doing fine despite all the news lately, she is a strong awesome girl, she definitely can take a good care of  herself ...

Edited by tiamama
  • Like 10

I just got back from a 2 week break and I feel like this whole dating scandal friggin slapped me in the face, it came out of nowhere. Shin He is someone who is honest and because of that, even though she would not want to reveal who she was dating, she would not risk her caerer, her image and huurt some of her fans by lying about the rumor. I just believe they are good friends cause if they were dating wouldn't they have taken more caution by covering up their faces, but just seeing her walk around freely it seems like they are close friends. Not to mention Shin He has a lot of friends in the industry who I would like to believe would stand up for her and protect her

• Like 13