❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

I love all her answers

Such a sweet and honest girl!!!!

**NEW COUPLE ALERT** Our beautiful SH and Gi Kwang (BEAST)

This is the vid **SPOILER** that SH will be in HKTTR

She's so cute, pretty and funny^^

Gotta love her !!!!!

Btw, I love the wedding photo

She has wear so many lately and she's just adorable and gorgeous in all of them

3L0_7871418_1_1.jpg

5A0_7871411_1_1.jpg

5A0_7871441_1_1.jpg

TL0_7871462_1_1.jpg

CS0_7871414_1_1.jpg

TL0_7871452_1_1.jpg

Guest nu2me

that is swell bitzes for sharing here with us all the vids with eng subs, short but sweet eps. Thank you soo much. thought us others won't have a chance to view them. :) can't figure out why these important scenes were cut, they are hilarious and have meaning to the eps associated with it. confused, honestly, they should have made 20 eps.

oh thao and ieyzAn thanks for posting this scene from High Kick through the Roof! will be watching our beautiful Shin Hye's parts. wow she was shooting them scenes secretly. what a pleasant surprise for us ! :) a must see 'coz her character is apart from minam. nice.

have been staring at her photos, she is absolutely a natural beauty. Love her to bits.

Guest jaimejgs

nu2me, did you manually write

? If you do that, it won't show the name but if you click "reply" next to "quote" after the post, the name of the person you are quoting should show.

And yes, please everyone, do try your best! You never know, it could be the winning drawing!!

Stars, fighting!!!

Guest karrenstar

[2010]High Kick Through The Roof 2 Episode(s)

Park Shin Hye's role: Hae Ri(10 years later)

Episode 119

Aired: March 10 2010

to watch"

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMTU3MTgxMzEy

Translation for Shin Hye's part[as Hae Ri]

In the drama Hae Ri[the little girl] has a crush on Se Ho. She demands a marriage with him and wails and rolls on the floor like a spoilt brat. [Considering that she is the granddaughter of the family that hires two maids, she is a rich little brat] So the family put together a "wedding ceremony" for Hae Ri and Se Ho.

In the video, starting from 20:40

Hae Ri[little girl] stares at the wedding photo and smiles sweetly. Her brother has a conversation with Se Ho, and jokes that they look good in the photo. He further jokes that maybe from now onwards, Se Ho will be under the control of Hae Ri.

Se Ho thinks deeply about it, and his imagination fast forwards to 15 years later.

Se Ho: "My wife, give me my tux?"

Hae Ri[shin Hye]: "It's over there! But my husband! Do you really have to throw your socks around? If you keep on doing this, I will call you "stupid bad guy*""

Se Ho: "what? still haven't changed your tone from childhood?" and she hits her forehead

Hae Ri: "ah! what are you doing ,stupid bad guy!!!!!"

*"stupid bad guy" is the nickname of Se Ho given by Hae Ri since she was young.

Note: the episode is Chinese subbed. when Eng subbed ones are available I will update the thread.

Shin Hye appears in the last few minutes.

To view spoilers:

http://www.park-shin-hye.com/community/26-...er-park-shin-hy

Related promo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tQZOef3FJns

Guest almontel

is that guy from Beast the same guy that was with SH when she was helping out to fix that van for the family who needed help? i can't remember his name but someone mentioned he was from Beast? care to post a clearer pic of the guy?

i so love SH, she's so natural...it's almost like WGM...ha ha ha....

so when will they show her part? can't wait to watch it!!!

i wonder how many eps she'll be in?

Guest nu2me

aah, now i know what i did wrong on quotes. thanks much for the info jaimejgs learnt something new again. :)

Hi almontel, High Kick through the Roof drama 거침없이 하이킥 시즌2 / Unstoppable High Kick (Season) 2 / High Kick 2 is on MBC (Monday to Friday 19:45) at the east coast, but not exactly sure the date Shin Hye's part will be up. have to check further but don't want to miss this one. :)

PSH's partner is a handsome guy. the ratings were high, drama is popular. part of news from Allkpop below:

"On the latest episode of MBC’s High Kick Through The Roof, Jin Ji Hee and BEAST’s Gi Kwang finally blossomed their love on the 119th episode.

After vowing to do so, Ji Hee’s character Hae Ri, finally tied the knot with Gi Kwang’s character Se Ho. So how does Park Shin Hye fit into all this? She portrays Hae Ri, the wife of Se Ho, 15 years into the future!

People believe that Park Shin Hye made the perfect Hae Ri and even the way they talk is similar."

Guest karrenstar

Shin Hye Me2DAY Update March 11 2010

100311.jpg

Translation:

Dirty Kong Bongji..........Mama needs to go give her a clean wash haha must come back with fluffy fur~~>_< plea~se haha

me2daymarch11.jpg

Shin Hye CYWorld Update March 12 2010

Words below display picture:

알수없는

울림

cyworldmar12.jpg

2010.03.12 01:05

꼬마해리와

15년 후

어른해리

닮은듯 안닮은듯

나보다 더 예쁜 지희

실제로는 너무너무 귀엽고 사랑스러웠던 ..

그리고 몇년만에 뵈었던 감독님 .. ^^

비록 우리 귀.미는 조기종영했지만 잊지 않고 늘 생각해주신 감독님

저도 감독님 자주 생각해요 헤헷

아 ! 왜때려 빵꾸똥꾸야아 !!!

푸하하하하하 >_<

cymar12.jpg

cyworldmar12b.jpg

이민영 : 닮앗어 하는거똑~같애 (2010.03.12 01:07)

박신혜 : 고맙다...... (2010.03.12 01:10)

원정심 : 난 dmb로 보다 깜짝놀랬자너 ㅎㅎㅎ (2010.03.12 01:08)

박신혜 : 큼큼.... 저도 놀랬어요이렇게 나올줄이야 ㅋㅋ (2010.03.12 01:10)

Message replies translation:

1. Thank you.....

2. Haha....I was shocked too, suddenly appeared like that haha

Background music changed back to Chocolate by Taru

cyworldmar12a.jpg

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

whoa!!! so it's the same director from <Cute or Crazy>!!!!!!!!!

PARK SHIN HYE VOTED AS NO.1 FAVORITE FEMALE ARTIST IN TAIWAN

I quote this from PSHIC to share with everyone here

Thanks Gems for the news

Star quoting

The March issue of Easy magazine, a publication based in Taiwan, Park Shin Hye was voted by readers to be their favorite female artist.

voteresults.jpg

In addition, Lee Hongki, Jung Yonghwa and Jang Geun Suk were voted as the 2nd, 3rd and 4th favorite male artists, respectively.

Cover of the march issue:

covereasymag.jpg

credit: withtvxq+baidu

shared by: sharingyoochun.net

End quoting^^

Her popularity is increasing everywhere!!!!

I hope the netizens see it, and appreciate her more ^^

Guest almontel

Hi almontel, High Kick through the Roof drama 거침없이 하이킥 시즌2 / Unstoppable High Kick (Season) 2 / High Kick 2 is on MBC (Monday to Friday 19:45) at the east coast, but not exactly sure the date Shin Hye's part will be up. have to check further but don't want to miss this one. :)

nu2me, can we watch MBC on livestation then??? can't seem to find the channel...and are you from the east coast? i'm from the west coast (CA) which means it'll be shown 3 hours before, like 16:45?

i want to watch when SH guests!!! she's soooooo beautiful and he's quite cute too!!!

thao2512, wow, that's great news indeed!!! who's second and 3rd for the girls? and is that JJH as #1 for the guys? I can't believe that HK and YW is ahead of GS!!! ha ha ha...

PARK SHIN HYE VOTED AS NO.1 FAVORITE FEMALE ARTIST IN TAIWAN

I quote this from PSHIC to share with everyone here

Thanks Gems for the news

Star quoting

The March issue of Easy magazine, a publication based in Taiwan, Park Shin Hye was voted by readers to be their favorite female artist.

voteresults.jpg

In addition, Lee Hongki, Jung Yonghwa and Jang Geun Suk were voted as the 2nd, 3rd and 4th favorite male artists, respectively.

Cover of the march issue:

covereasymag.jpg

credit: withtvxq+baidu

shared by: sharingyoochun.net

End quoting^^

Her popularity is increasing everywhere!!!!

I hope the netizens see it, and appreciate her more ^^

Thanks for the info everyone! :) Shin Hye is really gaining in popularity! Let's help her become Asia's number 1 actress! :)

• Like 1

Guest karrenstar

Update 2 - CYWorld March 12

2010.03.12 10:59

cyworldmar12f.jpg

힝 T^T

언제 이만큼 다시 기르지 .. ?

파마파마파마도 하고싶구

앞머리도 일자로 싹둑 자르고싶지만

안돼 !!!

참아야해 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cyworldmar12e.jpg

cyworldmar12d.jpg

cyworldmar12c.jpg

2010.03.12 10:51

Three pictures with the same words:

풋풋한 1학년이였는데 ㅇ_ㅇ

Translation

revised.jpg

I don't know how to explain the bangs..so here's a photo..

http://img687.imageshack.us/img687/7469/lu...img598x3461.jpg

Guest nu2me

again, thanks Karren! our Shin Hye is just like us girls, in a quandary to cut or not to cut when it gets to a certain hair length. that bangs is just one cut *u know what i mean?* unless her stylist will show different ways to manage the same bangs length, the wig is a quick fix, hair extension needs saloon help. :) she's cute at showing what she means by the 3 sets of pix.

can understand her completely. well dear Shin Hye, we love u just the same and honestly, ur just as beautiful any which way.

btw, Almontel, saw the chinese site Youcon (sorry mispelled?) has eps 119 and 120 up. it is raw and chinese sub. viewed our SH on the later part of the ep 119 (showing the spoiler scene)... some yrs later. hilarious. she has a cameo role, there r so many characters in this drama, but quite popular with high ratings.

right nesch, yes our Shin Hye is popular there too, and so proud of her.

Guest bitzes

-- ep 13 has the most deleted scenes..w/c are totally cute and funny..

there wasn't really cuts on ep14..

more to come! hehehe.. :D

-- ep 13 has the most deleted scenes..w/c are totally cute and funny..

there wasn't really cuts on ep14..

more to come! hehehe.. :D

Thanks for posting these!!! :) Are the behind the scenes english subtitled???? i'm thinking of buying the dvd now...

Guest GiovanniPia

ah... i can't take her cyworld pics... can anyone create an "Cyworld Pictures Update" album in PSH community?? i need her pictures..

again, thanks Karren! our Shin Hye is just like us girls, in a quandary to cut or not to cut when it gets to a certain hair length. that bangs is just one cut *u know what i mean?* unless her stylist will show different ways to manage the same bangs length, the wig is a quick fix, hair extension needs saloon help. :) she's cute at showing what she means by the 3 sets of pix.

can understand her completely. well dear Shin Hye, we love u just the same and honestly, ur just as beautiful any which way.

btw, Almontel, saw the chinese site Youcon (sorry mispelled?) has eps 119 and 120 up. it is raw and chinese sub. viewed our SH on the later part of the ep 119 (showing the spoiler scene)... some yrs later. hilarious. she has a cameo role, there r so many characters in this drama, but quite popular with high ratings.

right nesch, yes our Shin Hye is popular there too, and so proud of her.

Sorry to post this here (a moderator can delete this later) but nu2me I cannot PM you so I can't contact you about the You're Beautiful DC DVD. If you still want the dvd please PM me with an email address so that I can get in touch with you.

Guest Yanwenroxs

Hii everyone :D !! I know this must be weird cuz im just popping in from nowhere.. but Im huge YAB fan and i luv Park shin hye. And for now, im looking for her cyworld. Can anyone help me :]

Hii everyone :D !! I know this must be weird cuz im just popping in from nowhere.. but Im huge YAB fan and i luv Park shin hye. And for now, im looking for her cyworld. Can anyone help me :]

Hi! If you go to her international community website there are helpful links there that'll direct u to her cyworld. www.parkshinhye.com :)

Guest Yanwenroxs

Hi! If you go to her international community website there are helpful links there that'll direct u to her cyworld. www.parkshinhye.com :)

Thank you ;)

Guest kaypie

Hi! I really like her since I saw her in Stairway to Heaven and now in You're Beautiful. The latter made me watch korean drams all over again. I wish her much success.