❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; border-image-source: initial; border-image-slice: initial; border-image-width: initial; border-image-outset: initial; border-image-repeat: initial; outline: 0px; font-weight: 200; font-size: 3.6rem; font-family: 'Source Sans Pro', sans-serif; vertical-align: baseline; line-height: 1; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: white 1px 1px 0px;"T: Lee Joo Seung “Lee Jong Suk – Park Shin Hye, Takes Good Care of People Around Them”
English translation on my blog: https://thefoodmonsterfeeds.wordpress.com/2015/03/07/t-lee-joo-seung-lee-jong-suk-park-shin-hye-take-good-care-of-people-around-them/

Guest eppas05

@NileRose‌ Miane chingu of my senior moments and thanks for clarification... I probably so affected with the Darling couple of Pinocchio that I have forgotten the rest of her previous partners :(

class="at_ttl"Park Shin Hye Performed A Duet On Hunan TV, f(x) Victoria Interviewed Her BY Adrienne Stanley | Mar 06, 2015

Source:kdramastars.com

park-shin-hye-during-the-lantern-festiva

Park Shin Hye delivered a well-received and enthusiastic performance during the Hunan TV's Happy Celebration of the Lantern Festival special on March 5. Her performance for audiences in mainland China included a duet with Chinese celebrity Huang Xiao Ming and an interview session with Victoria Song of the K-pop girl group f(x). Victoria, who is native to mainland China, co-hosted the program with He Jiong.

She made an exciting entrance on the program, which included a wardrobe illusion. She was splendid in a white dress with alternating black and silver nail art. The Hallyu actress later posted a photo to her Instagram account, which provided an up-close look at her dress. She also work a matching ring set from AGATHA, the jewelry and accessories company for which she is a spokesmodel.

During her interview session, Victoria asked Park Shin Hye about her ability to appear with the hottest male actors in Korea. The 25-year-old actress said, “I think its because of my cheerful and healthy image.”

She went on to address people who envy her ability to star alongside stars who represent the Hallyu Wave.

Her past projects have enabled her to work alongside top young stars. She made a splash opposite Jang Geun Suk, Jung Yong Hwa and Lee Hong Ki in "You're Beautiful." While subsequent projects gained attention, legions of fans supported the actress for her role as Cha Eun Sang opposite Lee Min Ho and Kim Woo Bin for "The Heirs." Audiences were thrilled her performance with Lee Jong Suk, who she continues to appear with in ads for Millet.

park-shin-hye-teamed-up-with-huang-xiao-

(Photo : Hunan TV Weibo )

Park delighted the audience with her performance of the Chinese ballad, “You are the Reason I Smile.” Huang, who is dating Angelababy, accompanied her on vocals.

The Lantern Festival holds great significance as it marks the end of the Lunar New Year celebrations.

itemprop="name"7 Dramas that will give you good luck on St. Patrick's Day

by Shelly M on Mar 07, 2015

Source:dramafever.com

Heirs_KimWooBin_LeeMinho.jpg

St. Patrick's Day will be here before you know it. How will you celebrate?

DramaFever wants you to kick back on that day and watch some of the luckiest dramas. The seven dramas listed below are so lucky some of it may rub off on you!

Seriously, you will feel like a winner after viewing these great titles.

skipped    .    .   .   .   .

2. Heirs

parkshinhye_leeminho.jpg

Poor Cha Eun Sung (Park Shin Hye) was adored by the good looking and rich Kim Tan (Lee Min Ho). Bad boy Choi Young Do (Kim Woo Bin) also tried to sweep her off her feet (after he tripped her). Her money woes didn't faze the two upscale heirs, who had completely fallen for her. Eun Sung didn't have to even gamble to embark on her streak of good luck in love.

more@http://www.dramafever.com/news/dramas-that-will-give-you-good-luck-on-st-patricks-d

Park Shin-hye spotted leaving for London

March 08 2015

Source:kpopherald

restmb_jhidxmake.php?idx=51&simg=2015030

Park Shin-hye was spotted at the Incheon International Airport en route to London for the photo shoot of fashion magazine “Instyle” on Saturday.

In the revealed photo, she wears oversized Vedi Vero’s sunglasses covering half her face, looking chic and stylish.

Park has recently concluded the hit rom-com series “Pinocchio,” featuring a rookie reporter.

(khnews@heraldcorp.com)

sorry my post shin hye at the airport . Based on the clothes she wore and acdg to the owner of the pics in weibo,the airport pics were from China and not in UK.
I can not edit because the wifi is slow

sorry for the error information 
^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)