❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

cjenm_watch  tag  name  Park Shin Hye 

Guess what's coming your way?
A new video tomorrow of the cast of WORK LATER, DRINK NOW 2 getting crafty with wine glasses while answering some random fun questions! Oh, and did someone say giveaway? 

Stay tuned 

Available to watch
March 10th, Friday 11:00 AM EST

Watch <Work Later, Drink Now 2> free on CJ ENM Selects with the Apple TV app  *14 days free, then $4.99/month

@cjenm_watch #worklaterdrinknow #kdramascenes #choisiwon #yoonsiyoon #parkshinhye #leeminho #kimsohyun #kimyohan #leejaewook #kimgoeun #kimmingue

cr.chttps://instagram.com/p/CpkyVkFvM0E/

?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

46ceb65314f51e27f9d846440c2ee503.jpg

cbab6fb12885efdacd25a498760d0adc.jpg

Golf fashion of 5 actresses on the field

#golf fashion #field look

• Reporter's name Reporter Songi Han 
  •  
  • Input 2023.03.10 08:00
  •  
  • Comments 0

Shortcuts make a copy reduce body text Increase text font
  • Photo (provided): Instagram

Want to get attention with your unique style? Let's take a look at actresses' golf fashion. We introduce the rounding look of the women who are serious about golf wear.

107271_105389_255.jpg

Like the main character in a youth drama,
Park Shin-hye @ssinz7

Park Shin-hye is the owner of her unique big eyes and confident and lively charm. Her golf fashion is also showing neat and tidy golf wear without superfluity. If her blue tone suits her skin well, refer to her 'cool tone styling' that matches white, mint, and sky blue in the right place.

Copyright © Women's Chosun

Ranking of Korean actresses with beautiful skin

One of the big charms of Korean actresses is that they always have beautiful skin like pottery! I would like to refer to the skin care of Korean actresses. This time, I tried to list the actresses who had particularly beautiful skin among them.

https://korea.kaigai-drama-board.com/krank/ranking/69

2023 MOJO.S.PHINE SUMMER COLLECTION AD #Park Shin Hye

The concept is very dynamic starting from the spring collection.
It looks like an advertisement to be broadcast on TV.
Seeing the dancing Shin hye in a Mojo sphine commercial..    
Anyway, the purple dress suits you we

vimeo.com/807356778

Balance Game with Park Shin Hye Part 3

Q: ปัญหาเส้นผมที่รบกวนชีวิตประจำวันของฉัน?
ผมลีบแบน VS หนังศีรษะแห้ง

แล้วอะไรกันน้า…ที่เป็นตัวช่วยดูแลปัญหานี้!

#RyoHair #RyoHairTH #เรียว #อันดับ1เกาหลี
#RyoHairLossExpertCare #RyoGinsen9EX

instagram.com/reel/CpsGRiiIO

ko

'알함브라' 'Alhambra' Park Shin-hye, an entertainer full of talent that's a waste to be an actress 'Singing and dancing are top-notch' 190105 EP.417

Jan, 5 2019

#박신혜 #Parkshinhye #朴信惠
2023 박신혜 컨셉포토 <혜달, 열여드레>
시샘달(2월) [1]
-
#혜달열여드레 #시샘달 #2월

#Park Shin-hye
2023 Park Shin-hye concept photo <Hyedal, 18 days>
Envy Moon (February) [1]
-
#Hyedalyeol Yeodere #Envy Moon #February

• instagram.com/p/Coyqb35Sorf/?igshid=NmE0MzVhZDY=

ImagenImagenImagen

CASTELBAJAC까스

https://naver.me/xnnUf0GY

MBN

Park Shin-hye returns, working with Park Hyung-sik, Yoon Park, and Kong Seong-ha in 'Doctor Slump'

Article input 2023.03.14. 9:40 a.m. Last modified 2023.03.14. 9:41 a.m. original article
Park Hyung-sik, Park Shin-hye, Yoon Park, and Kong Seong-ha have been casted for 'Doctor Slump'. Photo = Media Boy, Salt Entertainment, H& Entertainment, The Way Company

Park Hyung-sik, Park Shin-hye, Yoon Park, and Kong Seong-ha have been casted for 'Doctor Slump'.

JTBC's new drama 'Doctor Slump' is a romantic comedy depicting the cardiopulmonary resuscitation of 'Ruined Life' of Yeo Yeon-woo (Park Hyeong-sik) and Nam Ha-neul (Park Shin-hye), who hit the brakes while running only on the upward curve of life.

The process of the two rivals of 'hate relationship', who were reunited in the darkest period of their lives, becoming each other's light brings laughter, excitement and warm comfort. I'm already looking forward to how the happy revival of those who have been together in the most brilliant days and the most shabby days will be portrayed.

Above all, the meeting of Park Hyeong-sik, Park Shin-hye, Yoon Park, and Kong Seong-ha in itself excites drama fans. In particular, the chemistry of Park Hyeong-sik and Park Shin-hye, who reunited after 10 years since 'The Heirs', is expected to be the best viewing point.

Here, director Oh Hyeon-jong, who showed sensuous and delicate directing in 'Find Me in Your Memory' and 'Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok-joo', and Baek Seon-woo, who boasted witty writing skills in 'What's Wrong with Secretary Kim', stimulate anticipation.

Park Hyeong-sik plays the role of Yeo Jeong-woo, a star plastic surgeon who falls into the worst slump of his life. From his school days when he took first place in the school, to the best medical school in Korea, to becoming a 'star doctor' with both skills and character, Yeo Jeong-woo's life is truly solid. However, due to a mysterious medical accident, they are driven to the edge of a cliff for a moment. Expectations are high for Park Hyeong-sik's romantic comedy, which has undergone endless transformations.

He said, "It's been a long time since I've been in a romantic comedy, so I'm nervous and excited. It's nice and I'm looking forward to seeing and working with actress Park Shin-hye again after a long time."

“I think it will be a more interesting work because the director and writer of ‘Trust and See’ are here. I am happy to be able to give laughter and emotion to the viewers. We sincerely ask for your interest, love, and support.”

Park Shin-hye returns as Nam Ha-neul, an anesthesiologist with her burnout syndrome. Nam Ha-neul, who was called a genius since she was born, became crazy about her studies with her brilliant brain and fierce efforts, and then became an adult who was crazy about her work even after becoming a doctor. One day, when she was living her 'Nojam' life, not knowing how to do anything but study and work, she suddenly looks back on her life, which has been ruined, and vows to change her life.

Park Shin-hye said, “It seems that everyone encounters a slump in life. She is the type to worry a lot about how she can overcome that moment wisely and live a healthy life, so she sympathizes with the character 'Nam Ha-neul'. She felt a sense of sympathy with the situations he was facing, so it seems to have moved her heart even more.” I look forward to Park Shin-hye's passionate acting, which will draw a special romance that blooms in her slump.

Yoon Park plays 'Bin Dae-yeong', a plastic surgeon with a bluff. He has a rivalry with Yeo Yeo-woo, a well-known college classmate, but understands him more than anyone else. He is full of bravado and has a lot of pride, but he can never be hated. Expectations are high for Yoon Park's unique transformation, which will add to the drama's fun by going back and forth between seriousness and cleverness.

Park Yoon said, “I am very excited to meet good directors and actors through his works. I will prepare well so that I can make a pleasant drama. I hope it ends well without a major accident until the moment of the end,” he expressed his sincere feelings.

The addition of Kong Seong-ha, who received attention as 'those who read the mind of evil', also adds to expectations. He plays the role of 'Lee Hong-ran', an obstetrician and gynecologist and best friend of Nam Ha-neul. As a motive with Nam Ha-neul from his college days to his major, he is a person who strangely gets involved with Bin Dae-yeong (played by Yoon Park), who has many similarities.

Kong Seong-ha said, "I am grateful and feel a sense of responsibility for entrusting 'Lee Hong-ran'" and "I want to put all my heart into making a good work with precious relationships with the bright energy of this character. Please look forward to Gong Seong-ha's 'Lee Hong-ran'.”

Reporter An Ha-na MBN Star

reporter profile

SBS

subscribe
12,497subscribers12,497

number of cheers 68,815

Park Shin-hye and Park Hyung-sik... JTBC drama 'Doctor Slump' appearance confirmed

Culture Daily
Enter 2023-03-14 09:47

2023031401039912069002_b.jpg?v=20230314115919
Drama 'Doctor Slump'

'Doctor Slump' has confirmed the casting of actors Park Hyeong-sik, Park Shin-hye, Yoon Park, and Kong Seong-ha and begins filming.

JTBC's new drama 'Doctor Slump' is a romantic comedy depicting the resurgence of Yeo Yeon-woo (Park Hyeong-sik) and Nam Ha-neul (Park Shin-hye) who hit a reef while running only on the upward curve of life.

Park Hyung-sik and Park Shin-hye will reunite 10 years after the drama 'The Heirs'. Park Hyeong-sik plays the role of Yeo Jeong-woo, a star plastic surgeon who falls into the worst slump of his life. Park Shin-hye returns as 'Nam Ha-neul', an anesthesiologist suffering from burnout syndrome.

Here, director Oh Hyeon-jong, who directed 'Find Me in Your Memory' and 'Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok-joo', and Baek Seon-woo, who boasted witty writing skills through 'What's Wrong With Secretary Kim', participate.

https://naver.me/xnnUf0GY

https://v.daum.net/v/202303140933

14.03.2023 jtbcdrama IG Updated

JTBC 새 드라마 <닥터슬럼프>
박형식X박신혜X윤박X공성하 출연 확정!

슬럼프에 빠진 두 사람의 '망한 인생' 심폐 소생기!
인생 최악의 슬럼프에서 꽃 피는 로맨스

JTBC <닥터슬럼프> Coming Soon! 

JTBC's Doctor Slump coming soon!

LIKE AND COMENT

☛ https://instagram.com/p/CpwYxwbPN_X/

Imagen

박신혜 배우가
JTBC 새 드라마 <닥터슬럼프>에 출연합니다 :)
-
번아웃 증후군에 걸린 마취과 의사
'남하늘'역으로 여러분께 인사드릴 예정❣️
설렘 가득 로맨틱 코미디를 선보일
박신혜 배우에게 많은 기대와 응원 부탁드립니다!
-

- #박신혜 #Parkshinhye #朴信惠 #닥터슬럼프 #남하늘

[trans]

Actress Park Shin-hye
Appearing in JTBC's new drama <Doctor Slump> :)

-
Anesthesiologist with burnout syndrome
I'm going to say hello to you as 'Nam Ha-neul'❣️
A romantic comedy full of excitement
Please look forward to and support actress Park Shin-hye!
-

Imagen

Park Hyung Sik And Park Shin Hye Confirmed To Reunite For New Drama + Yoon Bak And Gong Sung Ha Also Join Cast

Park Hyung Sik And Park Shin Hye Confirmed To Reunite For New Drama + Yoon Bak And Gong Sung Ha Also Join Cast

Mar 13, 2023
by S. Nam

Park Hyung Sik, Park Shin Hye, Yoon Bak, and Gong Sung Ha have been confirmed for JTBC’s upcoming drama “Doctor Slump” (literal title)!

“Doctor Slump” is a romantic comedy that follows the story of Yeo Jung Woo (Park Hyung Sik) and Nam Ha Neul (Park Shin Hye) as they try to resuscitate their lives when they fall into a slump after only having followed successful paths. The two rivals who hate each other will reunite in the darkest period of their lives and become each other’s light, delivering smiles, excitement, and heartwarming comfort along the way. The two who will spend both their brightest and lowest times together raise anticipation for how they will depict their search for happiness.

“Doctor Slump” will also mark the reunion between Park Hyung Sik and Park Shin Hye in a drama for the first time in 10 years since their hit project Heirs.” The drama will also be helmed by director Oh Hyun Jong of Find Me in Your Memory” and Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo” and written by scriptwriter Baek Sun Wo of “What’s Wrong With Secretary Kim.”

Park Hyung Sik will play the role of Yeo Jung Woo, a star plastic surgeon who falls into the greatest slump in his life. Having been the top student of his entire school, Yeo Jung Woo attended the best medical school, and he bcame a star doctor with great skills and outstanding character. However, he gets pushed to the edge following a mysterious medical accident.

Regarding his upcoming role, Park Hyung Sik shared, “I am both nervous and excited because it’s my first rom-com in a while. I’m glad and excited to meet actress Park Shin Hye after a long time and to work together again.” The actor asked viewers to support the drama, promising to deliver a story that will bring smiles and touching feelings.

Park Shin Hye will play anesthesiologist Nam Ha Neul who is experiencing burnout syndrome. Having been called a genius since a young age, she lived her life immersed in her studies. Even as an adult, she is a workaholic doctor, living a life without fun and without knowing how to do anything except study and work. However, she suddenly resolves to change one day while looking back on her broken life.

On her upcoming role, the actress shared, “Anyone can fall into a slump in their lives. I tend to think a lot about how to wisely overcome that moment and to live in good health, so I related to the figure of Nam Ha Neul. I felt a sense of familiarity with the situation she faced, so I was more attracted to her. I will work hard to film so that I can deliver comfort to the many people who have become tired in life.”

Yoon Bak will play plastic surgeon Bin Dae Young who is both pretentious and pitiful. He has a one-sided sense of rivalry with the successful Yeo Jung Woo, who attended the same college as him, but he is also a figure who understands Yeo Jung Woo better than anyone else. Although he is arrogant and has a strong sense of pride, you can’t bring yourself to hate him as he shows both his sincere yet slick personality. Yoon Bak shared that he was highly anticipating the project after meeting such a great director and cast. He elaborated, “I will prepare well in order to make an enjoyable drama. I hope we can wrap up [the project] successfully without any big incidents until the end.”

Gong Sung Ha, who recently impressed with “Through the Darkness,” will play Nam Ha Neul’s best friend and OB/GYN (obstetrics and gynecology) anesthesiologist Lee Hong Ran who has been with Nam Ha Neul from her college days to her residency days. She becomes strangely intertwined with Bin Dae Young, who is similar to her despite the obvious differences. Gong Sung Ha shared, “I am grateful to have been given the role of Lee Hong Ran, and I also feel a sense of responsibility. With this character’s bright energy, I want to put in all my heart to make a great project with precious people. Please anticipate Gong Sung Ha’s Lee Hong Ran.”

Stay tuned for more updates!

Watch Park Shin Hye and Park Hyung Sik in “Heirs”:

WATCH NOW

Source (1)

soompi.com/article/157257

https://k-odyssey.com/news/newsview.php?ncode=1065602240148275

0wpp/park-hyung-sik-and-park-shin-hye-confirmed-to-reunite-for-new-drama-yoon-bak-and-gong-sung-ha-also-join-cast