❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

5 aggressive kissing scenes in Korean dramas that look like sexual assault

by

These K-drama kisses look romantic at first glance, but they are actually no different from sexual harassment.

Kissing scenes in Korean dramas are not always innocent or simply pecks on the lips. In fact, there are many on-screen kisses that not only make the viewers blush but also… terrified. Some kisses initiated by the male characters are so aggressive and uncomfortable to the point it looks like they are sexually assaulting women. Here are 5 most extreme and forceful kissing scenes in the history of Korean TV. 

3. The Heirs

5d3c78f8f62e1e6aa45975be760d95d6.gif

d57c2df59452659e79122dfa50fae01e.gif

3443948728a6d64d7353622082d40bf3.gif

https://kbizoom.com/5-aggressive-kissing-scenes-in-korean-dramas-that-look-like-sexual-assault/

The 24 Most Beautiful Korean Actresses

It is known that South Korea esteems high standards when it comes to beauty, ideally youthful features such as a small face, large eyes, glowing skin, and a slim body. Looking at the entertainment world, a number of women are admired for their astounding visuals on screen, becoming icons of beauty. More so, when it is coupled by their amazing talent from singing to dancing to hosting to acting. Regardless of age, and whether they wear make-up or not, the following Korean actresses appear and considered to be the most beautiful ones, in random order:

Park Shin-hye

park-shin-hye-salt.jpg?w=683

Salt Entertainment

Dubbed as the ‘Nation’s Little Sister”, hallyu star Park Shin-hye captivated hearts with her lovely face and performances on television and in films, becoming widely known as one of the most beautiful, popular, and in-demand Korean actresses. In fact, she is the first Korean female celebrity to hold a fanmeet across Asia, besides gaining multiple popularity awards, and attracting 14.2 million followers on Instagram. Her notable works include Miracle In Cell No. 7 (2013), The Heirs (2013), Pinocchio (2014), Doctors (2016), Memories Of The Alhambra (2018), and #Alive (2020). So far, she has achieved 30 wins out of 51 nominations, including six trophies from Baeksang Arts Awards. She was also listed four times in Forbes Korea Power Celebrity.

https://korean-binge.com/2023/02/26/the-24-most-beautiful-korean-actresses/

Xports News

Park Shin-hye's first birthday after giving birth... "My maritime spring" on a luxury cake

Article entry 2023.02.18. 4:03pm original article
0001559124_001_20230218160301338.jpg?type=w540

(Reporter Myung Hee-suk of Xports News)

Actress Park Shin-hye certified her birthday present.

Park Shin-hye posted a picture of the cake she received for her 18th birthday.

Her birthday cake draws her attention as it contains the words 'Shinhye-ya, my maritime spring, congratulate her on her birthday.' In addition, a topper with Park Shin-hye's bright smile is attached to it.

In addition to this, Park Shin-hye received a one-of-a-kind piece of clothing as a gift from her clothing brand, which she models for herself. 

Park Shin-hye gave birth to her first son in May. 

Photo = Park Shin-hye

ryohairth IG UPDATED

Balance Game with #ParkShinHye
Onset lighting vs ☀️ Outside lighting
Q: What irritates a scalp more?
A: There were times when the lighting on the set felt hotter than the sunlight

ImageImage

cr. the credit

[IG] 270223 ssinz7 update

이제 겨우 다 길렀는데 미안해..
털이 너무 날려...
콧구멍에 털이 꽂히는 기분이야..
#털밀리기하루전

TRANS

I've only grown up now, so I'm sorry...
My hair is too blown...
It feels like hair is stuck in my nostrils.
#before haircut

https://instagram.com/p/CpKxC4Gh-Vp/?igshid=NmE0MzVhZDY=

Imagen

Imagen

[Photo] Park Shin Hye, still like a little girl even after becoming a mother... Photo release for fans

kyword_entame.gif 

2023022080178_0.jpg2023022080178_1.jpg

Actress Park Shin Hye (born February 18, 1990) posted on social networking service (SNS) on the 8th, "Thank you to everyone who celebrated my birthday. Thank you for loving me. Thank you for your support," he wrote, posting a photo.

Park Shin-hye, who still boasts a baby face like a girl, has recently given birth, but she has no image of a mother and has attracted attention.

Entertainment https://ekr.chosunonline.com/site/data/html_dir/2023/02/23/2023022380137.html

❤️

[Star's golf fashion 14] Park Shin-hye's rounding look

We introduce the golf fashion of Park Shin-hye, the strong player of youth.

• Reporter's name Reporter Songi Han 
  •  
  • Input 2023.02.15 11:50
  •  
  • 0 comments

• Photo (provided): Instagram

106810_104130_5731.png

STAR
actress Park Shin-hye

Park Shin-hye, who stole the hearts of men such as Lee Min-ho, Kim Woo-bin, Jang Geun-suk, and Jung Yong-hwa, with STYLE's  distinctive eyes and confident and lively charm. Her golf wear also shows her bright and clean styling.

TIP
If a cool-toned color suits you, pay attention to her fashion sense by mixing and matching blue items such as white, mint, and sky blue.

☝ Park Shin-hye's golf brand, where is it?
* Castelbajac CASTELLBAJAC  @castelbajac.golf.kr 

106810_104131_5754.jpg

106810_104132_5759.jpg

106810_104133_581.jpg

Meet @HeyGolf , everything about a wise golf life  !

Instagram: @hey_golfmagazine
Link: https://www.instagram.com/hey_golfmagazine/

cr. http://woman.chosun.com/news/articleView.html?idxno=106810

naver.me/xWiWkJml

Which K-Drama Doctor Character Is Your Favorite?

Heeya, Kpopmap Editor
Published : Feb 24, 2023

Feb 24, 2023 ~ Mar 02, 2023 (KST)

This vote requires a login and can be duplicated

The-Doctors-Yoo-HyeJung.png

"Doctors" - Yoo HyeJung

VOTE
RESULT VIEW

✽.。.:*LINK: https://www.kpopmap.com/which-k-drama-doctor-character-is-your-favorite/

My eyes tell me no one is prettier than this woman.♡♡♡

https://topsinger.topstarnews.net/poll/pollVoteAllSearch.html?search=박신혜#_PA

tinyurl.com/mrxa6mtd

InStyle 2023-02-23

'Baby mother' Park Shin-hye, always innocent! Trench coat look prettier than flowers ੈ✩‧₊˚

o_1gpuhnralc9cuj6eg7dnd1ik5b.jpg

Actress Park Shin-hye showed off her beauty more beautiful than flowers with a muffler and trench coat look. 

On the 22nd, Park Shin-hye posted several photos with flower emoticons on her Instagram without any posts. Park Shin-hye is smiling brightly while holding a bouquet of flowers she bought at a flower market abroad. 

In the released photo, Park Shin-hye showed off her fresh, innocence in a trench coat with a muffler on her blonde short hair. 

Previously, Park Shin-hye said, “I finally developed the films that had been piled up for a long time. The king of laziness. But she has memories to share again, so let's go on a memory trip together slowly," she said, revealing the photos she took during that time.

Meanwhile, Park Shin-hye is preparing to return as an actress by discussing appearing in the drama 'Doctor Slump'.

o_1gpuhovpt118rna6sm0vh21gjgd.jpg

o_1gpuhovpt7fncouu67f8f7eue.jpg

preparing  the bouquets of #ParkShinHye

Happy birthday to actress Park Shin-hye @ssinz7
Sincere congratulations

A cake with an elegant and calm feeling in line with the actor's image
I made it  

Our cute customer, from the time you pick it up, to the steamy reaction
Thank you so much for the wonderful review

Thank you for being with us on a happy day

✔️ High No. 1 cake
✔️ Both color and lettering can be changed
✔️ Photo topper not included

Ten Asia

♥' Park Shin-hye, a heart that takes care of children and pets at the same time... Can you have two bodies

Article input 2023.02.28. 6:34 am original article

2023030101000001700263211_20230228063103929.jpg

0000598601_001_20230228063401413.jpg?type=w540

Actress Park Shin-hye shared the daily life of a butler.

On the 27th, Park Shin-hye posted several photos with the caption, "I've barely grown it now, but I'm sorry.. My hair is so blowing... It feels like my hair is stuck in my nostrils #Before the haircut day."

In the published photos, Park Shin-hye's pet cat was included. She stands out as her pet cat, yawning while staring at Park Shin-hye.

Park Shin-hye has one son.

Article:

Top 10 Inspiring Stories Of Korean Actresses

Written by Dong-wook Kim

Struggle leads to hard work, and hard work leads to success. Today many Korean celebrities have marked an enormous hit with their hard work. Here we have listed the top 10 Korean actresses who have achieved immense fame and recognition through roles in films.

3. Park Shin-Hye

Born on February 18, 1990, in Nam District, Gwangju, South Korea, Park Shin-Hye is a famous and popular celebrity. At the age of 32, she slays the Korean industry with her well-known work in Pinocchio, Flower Boys Next Door, Heartstrings, The Heirs, and many more. She started her career with side roles in many drama series but failed to achieve recognition. After years of struggle, she finally received recognition from the Tree of Heaven in 2004. Today Park Shin-Hye is one of the most famous Korean celebrities.

Imagen

Park-Shin-Hye.webp

Imagen

https://asiantv4u.com/articles/korean/top-10-inspiring-stories-of-korean-actresses/?utm_source=ReviveOldPost&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=ReviveOldPost