❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

NEWS

Posted by Germaine-Jay   13 hours ago

Park Shin Hye greets fans with cute birthday photo shoot

AKP STAFF
1676720497-20230218-parkshinhye.jpg

Park Shin Hye greeted fans with a special birthday photo shoot.

On February 18, Park Shin Hye shared the below concept photos on Instagram along with the message, "Thank you to those who wished me a happy birthday. Thank you for loving and cheering me on though I'm lacking," adding, "I'm trying to share the moments that I wanted to share before little by little."

For her 33rd birthday photo shoot, the actress takes on a simple, girlish concept, and many fans commented they couldn't believe she was now a mom.

original cap

나누고 싶었던 시간들
이제서야 조금씩 나눠보려 합니다.
혜달, 열여드레

매월 열여드레날에 만나요❣️

[Trans]

times I wanted to share
I'm just trying to share a little bit.
Hyedal, eighteen days

See you every month on the 18th day❣️

cr: https://instagram.com/p/Coyq8xhS3gX/?igshid=NmE0MzVhZDY=

ImagenImagen

HAPPY SHIN HYE DAY  

To celebrate the upcoming February 18th, Shinhye's birthday
We prepared pretty flowers and tiara cake to resemble Shinhye   

I sincerely congratulate Shin-hye, who has a warmer heart and a maritime smile than anyone else in the world, on her birthday.
I will continue to love and support you   
Thank you for being born, my love❣️

credit: @bbeumshinhye

Imagen

Imagen

@ssinzhyeee

@PSH_IFC

@dailyshinhye

[HanCinema's News] Park Shin-hye Thanks Fans for Birthday Greetings

By William Schwartz | Published on 2023/02/18

photo1630083.jpg

On February 18th, Park Shin-hye had her thirty-third birthday. Many fans wished Park Shin-hye the best on this day, and Park Shin-hye has responded in kind with an Instagram post thanking them for their positive thoughts.

She thanked them first for the birthday greeting itself, and then for giving love and support to someone as insufficient as herself. It was not immediately clear whether Park Shin-hye was merely expressing humility or had some other reason for describing herself in such a way.

photo1630082.jpg

The pictures in the Instagram post surprised any of her fans because Park Shin-hye still looks like a kid in the photos, despite her age and also her being the mother of a child. 

Park Shin-hye has been making concept posts of her life on the eighteenth of every month. Her last project was in "Sisyphus: The Myth" back in 2021 before her marriage. Park Shin-hye still has not confirmed any new acting projects.

Written by William Schwartz

cr: https://hancinema.net/hancinema-s-news-park-shin-hye-thanks-fans-for-birthday-greetings-167252.html

Actress Park Shin-hye is running.

February 18, 2023 by Galaxy

99709ee3742e09b5b496d26112aeef25_1663996601_1394.gif

99709ee3742e09b5b496d26112aeef25_1663996604_0746.gif

NEW EVENT:

My Corner of Soompi: Vote for your faviourite pancake toppings and celebrate the International Pancake Day on 21st February, 2023. :eats:

Let us know what's happening in your corner of Soompi. :heartxoxo:

re: Your favourite neighbourhood EO Team: :coolshades:

@confusedheart @partyon @agenth and @Sleepy Owl

Films that had been piled up for a long time were finally developed
The king of laziness... 
But we have another memory to share, so let's slowly go on a memory trip together  

Thank you #DarkroomPhotomatic for saving my film

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

[20.02.2023] Shinhye's Ig story post

trans

“please recommend me a gourmet restaurant near Shibuya!”

Shinhye asked for restaurant recommendations in Shibuya, Japan. 

Those who know, can answer directly on IG Story ssinz7

Imagen

Who is the Most Beautiful Korean Actress 2023?

We choose the most Beautiful Korean Actresses 2023 according to your votes. This list is composed of the most beautiful Korean actresses 2023. Choose your favorite one and vote for her!

If your favorite actress is not take place in our list, we can add her according to your comments above our post.

Contest End Date: 20 February 2024

VOTE FOR  PARK SHIN HYE

https://bestofthelist.com/the-most-beautiful-actresses-in-the-world-2022/

Latest Stats:  bestofthelist.com/the-most-beautiful-korean-actresses-2023/ 

Imagen

/#lsquo-w-two-worlds-rsquo-2016

STAR

Park Shin-hye predicted a drama comeback after giving birth! How to lose weight postpartum? #star diet

BY Inhye Lee 2023.02.15

Attention is focusing on the current situation of Park Shin-hye, who became a mother last year. She was envyed by many as witnesses of her travels were spread through online communities. Not only this. Park Shin-hye is said to be positively reviewing her appearance in the new drama <Doctor Slump>. Park Shin-hye took a break for a while while she was busy with her marriage and childbirth last year, so this news is a hot topic. <Doctor Slump> is a romantic comedy about doctors who came to a slump in their 'ruined life' CPR, so I'm looking forward to seeing what kind of charm Park Shin-hye will show.

• Park Shin-hye

Park Shin-hye has also received a lot of attention with her postpartum diet. Park Shin-hye, who gave birth to her son in May of last year, devoted herself to various exercises to maintain her healthy body and mind, no different from before giving birth. The representative exercise he did was tanz play! Tanz Play is a compound word of Tanz (dance) and Play (play), and refers to an exercise that applies various movements of modern dance, ballet, Pilates, and yoga. Elegant ballet and dynamic modern dance are added, so if you do it consistently, you can correct the center of your body and see the effect of exercising the whole body.

Park Shin-hye recently drew attention by sharing her workout on social media with the comment, "Cycling is the best for me who can't run"! As Park Shin-hye, who recovered her sleek body shortly after giving birth, attention is focused on the cycle she focused on. Cycling is an effective exercise for weight loss because it consumes a lot of calories because it uses a lot of thigh and buttock muscles.

Park Shin-hye

Even before marriage, Park Shin-hye enjoyed various sports such as mountain climbing and Pilates, and was called a sports maniac. Previously, her 'modern dance' became a hot topic as a good exercise for her weight loss. Modern dance has both aerobic and muscle-strengthening effects, so you can see great effects with simple movements.  

Park Shin-hye did not neglect her diet management! He is said to have a constitution that pours well due to a family history of poor kidneys. Because of this, Park Shin-hye said that she tends to refrain from eating as much as possible after 6 p.m. She also said that she practiced two meals a day while drinking red bean water and pumpkin water, which are effective for swelling, as well as eating juicy cabbage or cucumber when hungry.

Credit

• Editor Lee In-hye
    Photo Park Shin-hye Instagram

cr. https://www.elle.co.kr/tag/박신혜 근황

❤️