❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

8 minutes ago, nefartum_29 said:

Bu ben değilim, değil mi? Bu doğru insanlar farklı dillerdeki etkileşimlerinden çok farklıdırlar. Burada yazılanlardan bazılarını anlamıyorum, bazen zorlanıyorum. Ayrıca, parklardaki shin hye'le etkileşime girdikleri gönüllülerle olan mükemmel etkileşim gerçekten taraftarları alamadı.

So....I saw you quoted my post. I'm sorry but I can not understand anything :crazy:

Why the hell it doesn't appear in english (even my post)??? I don't even know which language is that and if it's a real language!!! Soompi...:angry: I'm pissed :angry::angry:

• Like 5

3 hours ago, ssr99 said:

So....I saw you quoted my post. I'm sorry but I can not understand anything :crazy:

Why the hell it doesn't appear in english (even my post)??? I don't even know which language is that and if it's a real language!!! Soompi...:angry: I'm pissed :angry::angry:

I love this(lol). Maybe we have an E.T. Ghostly hiding in our thread.? !? Don't take wrong. Just for fun. It is amazing.:D

• Like 5

52 minutes ago, alcides14ahjumma said:

I love this(lol). Maybe we have an E.T. Ghostly hiding in our thread.? !? Don't take wrong. Just for fun. It is amazing.:D

Well...if we have an E.T who want to share a post in this thread because he is a psh fan, I'm not against his presence here. We welcome everybody from all over the world so why not Someone who comes from outside the earth ?

BUT, he should learn basic courtesy and at least, learn to write in english quickly if "he" doesn't want to be thrown out outside of this thread:D

• Like 7

48 minutes ago, ssr99 said:

Well...if we have an E.T who want to share a post in this thread because he is a psh fan, I'm not against his presence here. We welcome everybody from all over the world so why not Someone who comes from outside the earth ?

BUT, he should learn basic courtesy and at least, learn to write in english quickly if "he" doesn't want to be thrown out outside of this thread:D

Agree agree agree :lol:

• Like 5

Thank you to all the fans in HK for making the fan meet so successful and especially to PSH Baidubar for gifting her with all the lovely gifts, including the light fan which Shin Hye showed us in her IG. 

From this report, my understanding is Shin Hye is reading scripts and is in the process of choosing one. She said her film 'Silence' will come out first then she will decide which drama to act in.

• Like 9