❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

Missing sh so much. Is there any news whether sh is attending the SBS yearly awards?do really hope she attends . At least I'll be able to spend end of the year full of happiness swing her walking on the red carpet and receiving the awards. Really don't like this SALT they always give last min schedule news . Like when she attended the dragon nobody knows no news at all. They only have sh to take care and yet they can't do it well. 

• Like 6

On 12/26/2016 at 3:28 AM, Celi67 said:

Missing sh so much. Is there any news whether sh is attending the SBS yearly awards?do really hope she attends . At least I'll be able to spend end of the year full of happiness swing her walking on the red carpet and receiving the awards. Really don't like this SALT they always give last min schedule news . Like when she attended the dragon nobody knows no news at all. They only have sh to take care and yet they can't do it well. 

@Celi67 sometimes things happen the way they are supposed to happen. SALT always has the interest and safety of Shin Hye as their priority. They are helping Shin Hye to build a career for life, and at same time to have a balance between her professional life and personal life. Shin Hye is a very wise and intelligent woman, and there are reasons why she continues to renew her contract with SALT, they have excellent relationship. It's to the like of Shin Hye , that is what matters. Korea entertainment business is very ruthless , with big agencies use different ways to have supremacy , as we could all realize after the details about the scandal with President of South Korea came to light, so small agencies, like SALT, need to have strong strategies and walk on eggshells to promote, help develop, and protect their artists, and SALT has been excellent in doing that for Shin Hye so far, and they are like a family for the StarLightAngels. :)

But, I totally understand you venting, that is the reason why this thread exist, and we fans are here, to help each other, in lovely way, to understand the why's, what's, how's etc.  I hope the explanation I provided , based on my knowledge, is helpful, enlightening, and not misunderstood. All for love of our Shin Hye.:wub: Many blessings to all.

Peace and Love always from this ahjumma's heart:heart: Happy Holidays 

• Like 9