❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

35 minutes ago, Celi67 said:

Yah guys just want to ask any of you are able to log in shippers paradise as every time I go sompi forum and go shippers paradise it say it does not exist?

@Celi67 since you only follow Shin Hye, and I can see you are a true fan, that is a sign of God telling you, do not visit those threads, because none of them are true or possibly.(Lol) Just kidding.:)Soompi is being moo:)dy 

• Like 2

Kang Dong Won , would love to see Shin Hye in a project with him, maybe in a drama, so we can have lots of them.  I found him very manly. I am sure the chemistry will be to the roof and more. What do you think , chingus? Should he be add on to the list of possibilities or there is a contraindication(s)? :blush:

• Like 3

6 hours ago, alcides14ahjumma said:

Kang Dong Won , would love to see Shin Hye in a project with him, maybe in a drama, so we can have lots of them.  I found him very manly. I am sure the chemistry will be to the roof and more. What do you think , chingus? Should he be add on to the list of possibilities or there is a contraindication(s)? :blush:

I would love too see her in a project with kang dong won.. pray hard

• Like 5

6 hours ago, alcides14ahjumma said:

Kang Dong Won is a fantastic actor. I checked out his Wiki and saw he hasn't done any drama since 2004. I hope he'll come back to dramaland soon and would love to see SH work with him, maybe in action thriller or romantic action. The action scenes that he acted in Kundo: Age of Rampant are great to watch. If I remember it right, SH said she watched his mystery thriller movie The Priests.

• Like 4