❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

I cannot wait to see her in Three Meals A Day...I watch the preview like 50 times!!!:wub::wub:

The mere fact that she can have fun cooking and be her natural self makes you get to know her more as a person and not just an actress.  The chemistry she has with everyone in Three Meals A Day is soooo warm and fun !!!:wub: I am shipping her now :D

Edited by kate_USA
  • Like 12

Park Shin Hye and Sung Joon are a classic couple for 'Mind Bridge'

August 22, 2015 @ 2:02 am
park-shin-hye-sung-joon_1440213601_af_or

Fashion brand 'Mind Bridge's Fall 2015 collection preview is out, featuring their models Park Shin Hye and Sung Joon!

The two are classy and refined in the released photos, although we do wish they would pose a little closer together, and maybe even engage in a bit of skinship! Otherwise, the two actors are looking stunning with their long, lean figures.

You can check out the brand's fall collection on their official website.

sung-joon_1440213663_mind_bridge2.jpg

sung-joon_1440213672_mind_bridge3.jpg

sung-joon_1440213677_mind_bridge4.jpg

' http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/08/park-shin-hye-and-sung-joon-are-a-classic-couple-for-mind-bridge 
  • Like 10

Park Shin Hye's new pictorials released

2015-08-22

Park Shin Hye's new pictorials were released.

Actress Park shin Hye recently had a photo shoot for French jewelry brand AGATHA PARIS, and she showcased a completely different side of her.

In the pictorials, Park Shin Hye is wearing a white shirt and a crystal necklace, diffusing graceful and elegant atmosphere.

Park Shin Hye also showed much sexier side of her in a black off-shoulder dress, and added a layer of loveliness with a pendant.

A representative of Agatha Paris said, "Park Shin Hye has showed many different sides of her through the new pictorials, and we are very satisfied with the final products."

Meanwhile, Agatha Paris recently signed an advertisement contract with Park Shin Hye.

Park Shin Hye's new pictorials released

/Reporting by Kim Dong-Joo en@starnnews.com

Source:http://starn.hankyung.com

• Like 10

Park Shin Hye reaches out to netizens accusing her of plastic surgery

Posted on August 21, 2015

Screen-Shot-2015-08-21-at-19.24.23.png

Image: Park Shin Hye's Instagram

Actress Park Shin Hye has expressed her sentiments towards the recent speculations accusing her of plastic surgery. 

On August 21st, Park Shin Hye responded through the hurtful comments made by netizens by airing her thoughts through her personal Instagram account. In a short statement, she stated that, “I’m living with the same looks my mom gave birth to me with,” and questioned the netizens as to how their own hands and lips were able to formulate such speculations, expressing her pity.

The update which was posted with a photo of herself looking through a scenic background was evidently a denial of the accusations that she received plastic surgery.

Park Shin Hye, despite the speculations, is known of her natural beauty after making her debut as a child actress on Stairway To Heaven.

Source:koreaboo

• Like 10

Park Shin Hye Receives a Very Warm Welcome Back from “Three Meals a Day” in Preview Video

Park Shin Hye Receives a Very Warm Welcome Back from “Three Meals a Day” in Preview Video

Actor Park Shin Hye is back at Oksoongbong.

During the next episode preview of  “Three Meals a Day” aired on August 17, Park Shin Hye reappears as guest and receives a great welcoming from the original crew.

park shin hye 2

2PM‘s Taecyeon, especially, is delighted at an old-time friend’s visit and isn’t afraid to show his excitement.

park shin hye 3

The female actress already appeared as the first guest of “Three Meals a Day” last May and received praise from the staff for adjusting to the country life so well.

Back then, she shared a sad goodbye with the cast, even though they offered her a fixed spot on the show.

What kind of food do you hope Park Shin Hye makes?

Source (1)

http://www.soompi.com/2015/08/22/park-shin-hye-receives-a-very-warm-welcome-back-from-three-meals-a-day-in-preview-video/ 

Edited by indahm
  • Like 12

Park Shin Hye Shows Pity Towards Malicious Commenters

Park Shin Hye Shows Pity Towards Malicious Commenters

Actress Park Shin Hye took to Instagram in response to her haters.

On August 21, she posted a photo along with the caption, “I’m living my life just as my mother gave birth to me. I don’t know why you are saying and writing harsh words with such beautiful mouths and hands…. What a shame…”

park shin hye instagram

Netizens seem to have been making comments on how different she looks compared to her past photos and criticized her of not being a natural beauty.

Rather than attacking her anti-fans, however, Park Shin Hye addressed them in a calm manner, which may be more effective.

Source (1)(2)

soompi.com/2015/08/21/park-shin-hye-shows-pity-towards-malicious-commenters/ … 

Edited by indahm
  • Like 10