❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

omg please report that bustard account kpop.queenss he used the most disgusting way.i m trembling soo hard.can'tn type.please help her.he uesd her head and disgusting nacked body.AND POST ON INSTERGRAM.I M SHAKING.PLEASEEEEE HELP.

i already check tht acc bt i dont find our angel pic...:sweatingbullets:

• Like 4

Park Shin Hye Addresses Mean Instagram Users Who Claim She Has Had Plastic Surgery

BY Adrienne Stanley | Aug 21, 2015 12:30 PM EDT

Park Shin Hye

(Photo : Millet)

Korean celebrities often turn towards social media to address issues that have been plaguing them in real-life. However, actress Park Shin Hye used her Instagram account (@ssinz7) to dismiss harsh claims by users that she has had plastic surgery.

While previous reports speculated that the actress was upset over cyber bullies, My Daily explored the issue from the angle that the star has been plagued by detractors who have alleged that she has had numerous plastic surgery procedures.

On August 21, she posted a message which called for an end to hateful comments on her social media. Her message accompanied a photo where she is turned away from the camera and peering into a plunging shoreline.

"I'm living my life the way my mother gave birth to me," said Park, through her Instagram post. "Why with your pretty lips and hands are you saying those things, writing those things? Sigh, such a pity."

Netizens delivered their overwhelming support, through positive comments posted to the My Daily article. According to the forum, Netizen Buzz, one of the highest voted comments reflected on the natural beauty of the actress. "There are people who actually claim Park Shin Hye had plastic surgery?," asked the commenter. "You can just look at her past photos and see for yourself. It's obvious she's a natural [beauty]."

Having appeared in the public eye from a young age in works like the 2003 drama, "Stairway to Heaven," Park has come under scrutiny for her early struggles with weight and awkward teen years. However, she has evolved into a leading Korean endorsement model and exemplifies fashionable young women. She is a spokesmodel for brands like Mind Bridge, Millet and Lotte Duty-Free.

The 25-year-old Hallyu star has repeated refuted these claims and individuals who have previously worked with her, including "The Royal Tailor" director Lee Won Suk, have been outspoken in their support of her natural beauty.

Copyright ⓒ 2015 DramaStars.com All rights reserved. Do not reproduce without permission.

http://dlvr.it/BwPtN0  

• Like 8

Park Shin Hye Writes Message aimed to Cyber Bullies in Her Latest Instagram Post

Aug 22, 2015

park-shin-hye-self-camera-photo-1-639x96

Actress Park Shin Hye addresses a written message to cyber bullies.

On August 21, Park Shin Hye posted a picture of her back turned on Instagram.
It states in the caption, Park Shin Hye wrote a message which appears to be directed at cyber bullies, saying “I′m living my life the way my mom gave birth to me, why with with your pretty lips and precious hands are you saying those things..and writing those things..sigh..such a pity..”

Fans who saw this, wrote, “I′ll always support you. Stay strong,” “Don′t listen to what the cyber bullies say,” and “There are more people cheering you on unnie.”

However, Park Shin Hye recently wrapped filming for tvN′s Three Meals as the final guest.

kpopfighting.com/?p=28395 

• Like 8

Article: Park Shin Hye has a word with hateful commenters, "I'm living with the same looks my parents gave birth to me with"

Source: Mydaily via Nate

1. [+1,088, -40] There are actually people who claim Park Shin Hye got plastic surgery? You can just look at her past photos and see for yourself; it's obvious to anyone that she's natural

2. [+858, -50] What is there even to hate on her about

3. [+808, -39] Not only does she have a pretty face but the way she talks tooㅠ Karma will get those haters!

4. [+51, -4] She's already proven that she's natural, so many videos of her as a child actress since she debuted in elementary school..

5. [+43, -2] Before she was on 'Stairway to Heaven', she was in an Lee Seung Hwan music video and she looks exactly the same. Huge eyes and everything. Even Lee Seung Hwan made an FB post about how proud he was for growing up so beautifully and naturally.

-

Source: Naver

1. [+14,142, -363] People shouldn't be so overcome with jealousy over the looks of others that they waste their time writing hateful comments. Improve your own life in that time instead... you'll develop an aura for yourself. There are plenty of people who are ugly but still have this cool aura to them that just makes them likable.

2. [+13,502, -508] She has such a pretty way with words

3. [+9,399, -499] She's so pretty

4. [+1,029, -138] She hasn't even gotten something as average as her teeth fixed, she's completely natural ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+927, -115] Everyone already knows she's natural

p/s : Be strong unnie <3

• Like 8

6 Heart-melting moments from Park Shin Hye’s fan meeting in Taiwan

by Rara Pop on Fri, Aug 21, 2015

b38aed63-e656-4498-b6cf-4b9ee42e1c47.png

ADVERTISEMENT

Park Shin Hye wowed the audience with her beauty, poise, and wonderful singing during her recent fan meeting in Taiwan. For more than two hours, Park Shin Hye sang, played games, and answered questions about her career and interests in front of more than 800 fans. It was wonderful night for all!

I had the amazing opportunity to attend her fan meeting in Taiwan. Check out my list of 6 unforgettable moments from the event below!

1. Seeing Park Shin Hye’s beautiful smile

db73d5a5-9389-4f1b-830a-22591e963086.jpg

What's not to love about her beautiful smile? Park Shin Hye lit up the room with her amazing smile and stage presence throughout the entire event. She was genuinely exited to be interacting with her fans, and it was amazing to see her so happy and carefree on stage!

e063943c-051a-4bcb-8929-bc992b174912.jpg

2. Performances of Park Shin Hye’s famous OST songs

57a4afea-e933-4771-974b-0004f10bb353.jpg

Park Shin Hye showed off her gorgeous voice while singing some of her OST hits, including "Story" from Heirs and "Love is like a Snow" from Pinocchio

88bdaefe-19a2-43b7-a861-7826dd35d4e6.jpg

While singing, drama highlights played in the background. The audience was particularly excited whenever Lee Min Ho or Lee Jong Suk came on the screen!

Here's a clip of Park Shin Hye singing "Story" from the Heirs OST. 

3. Reenacting special moments from Pinocchio

62aa8c09-8813-4899-ae39-27310ca6a4de.jpg

One of the most memorable games of the night involved recreating some the the best scenes from Pinocchio. Four lucky fans were selected to come on stage and strike a pose with the actress. Poses included wearing bright orange safety cones, eating chips out of the hood of a sweatshirt, and the infamous forehead-hand kiss!

948db48e-9fae-4a54-b438-d71beac9d3b5.jpg

Doesn't she look adorable?

4. The Wish Tree

cd4bf0f6-5492-4da6-95af-0178213338d8.jpg

Before the event, fans were asked to write a wish on a post-it note and place it on a cardboard tree. Park Shin Hye later read through the notes while on stage and picked a few wishes to grant!

d8152727-14e4-48b7-a439-d40d30cc7dce.jpg

While most fans asked for a picture with Park Shin Hye, a few people also wrote very touching notes about how she has been such a great role model and inspiration for them. Park Shin Hye specifically called these fans up onstage to give them a hug and even a special gift. It was amazing to see Park Shin Hye's deep love and care for her fans!

5. Park Shin Hye showing off her dance moves

aacb462a-0ab6-4812-a4b5-1065d3bc8423.jpg

During the Q&A part of the event, the MC asked if Park Shin Hye could off some of her dance moves for the audience. As soon as the new Wonder Girls song "I Feel You" came on, she quickly joined in!

Next up, Park Shin Hye demonstrated how to perform her little victory dance from Pinocchio. Check out the cuteness below!

6. Park Shin Hye's sincere love for all her fans

db46dd19-93f1-4466-a417-e6cf514b7dc1.jpg

Park Shin Hye really went above and beyond at her fan meeting, showing how much she loves and appreciates her fans. She ended the event with a heartfelt speech, thanking her fans for their support and promising to return soon with another project. Everyone left with a smile on their face!

8695dbca-d831-49ad-89a3-ccbe4e647f36.jpgb3bb9def-d891-4e74-bae8-4677fb43d2cb.jpg

Overall, it was a wonderful event filled with countless touching moments between Park Shin Hye and her fans. Her poise and beauty were really amazing to see in person. Hopefully we will all see her again soon in her next acting project!

I hope you enjoyed the review! Do you have a favorite part or picture from the event? Would you want to attend Park Shin Hye's fan meeting? Please share your thoughts below!

dfvr.co/1fvokW1   

Edited by indahm
  • Like 10

Six Fall Looks That Can Go From High-Fashion Pictorials To Real-Life

BY Adrienne Stanley | Aug 21, 2015 11:51 AM EDT

Park Shin Hye and Sung Joon for Mind Bridge.
(Photo : Mind Bridge )

September is swiftly approaching, which means cooler weather in Korea. As the dog days of summer dwindle, the onslaught of gorgeous fall pictorials has begun. The September issue of fashion magazines is one of the most significant releases, which provides context for the star-powered covers of magazines like ELLE Korea. While runway fashion is seemingly unattainable for many people, fall pictorials often provide styles that can be worn in real-life. 

Here are six fall looks that can seamlessly transition from high-fashion pictorials to real-life. 

1. Park Shin Hye and Sung Joon provide a stylish take on the "couples" look. 

Park Shin Hye and Sung Joon for Mind Bridge.
(Photo : Mind Bridge )

The latest additions to the Fall/Winter line of Mind Bridge prove that the couples look popularized by Korea and Taiwan does not always mean matching t-shirts. Park Shin Hye pairs an oversized jacket with shorts and  white shirt, providing an updated take on the trend of clothes that look like they were borrowed from a boyfriend's closet. Sung Joon pairs simple cotton shirts with fitted blazers and slacks for style that transitions from the office to after hours, date looks. 

2. Kim Woo Bin pairs patterned sneakers with a suited look.

Kim Woo Bin for Sieg Fahrenheit F/W.
(Photo : Sieg Fahrenheit)

Kim Woo Bin continues to demonstrate that he used to be a runway model with his strong presence in suited looks for Sieg Fahrenheit. He breaks up the seriousness of each suit with fanciful, patterned sneakers.

3. Gong Hyo Jin proves that there is a place for bright colors in cool weather wardrobes. 

Gong Hyo Jin in the September issue of Marie Claire.
(Photo : Marie Claire Korea )

The fall can be a bummer for stylish women who like to wear bright colors. Gong Hyo Jin mixes a patterned dress with colorful accessories in her pictorial for Marie Claire Korea. 

4. Honey Lee is simplistically stylish with practical accessories. 

Honey Lee for 1st Look.
(Photo : 1st Look )

Honey Lee accompanies her simplistic, office-friendly blouse and skirt outfit with a zipped portfolio that can house necessary items. 

5. CNBLUE rock complimentary suits that would make for perfect wedding looks.

CNBLUE for The Class.
(Photo : The Class )

The members of CNBLUE are styled in complimentary suits which would be perfect for male participants in a fall or winter wedding. 

6. Lee Min Ho proves that there is a place for the open-shirt or shirtless look.

Lee Min Ho for ELLE Korea.
(Photo : ELLE Korea. )

In his pictorial for the September issue of ELLE Korea, Lee Min Ho shows off a shirtless suit look that may not be appropriate for work, but would turn heads at the club. 

dlvr.it/BwPDBD 

Edited by indahm
  • Like 7

Special treatment for Park Shin-hye only? 'Three Meals' house has her pictorial on the wall

posterphoto626816.jpg

Lee Seon-gyoon, a new guest of 'Three Meals a Day' asked questions about Park Shin-hye's pictorial on one of the walls in the Three Meals house.

Lee Seon-gyoon guest-starred in the August 21st episode of tvN's 'Three Meals a Day – Jeongseon'.

While a wall in the 'Three Meals' house is decorated with the photos of previous guests, only Park Shin-hye's photos were pictorial shots from magazines. Lee Seon-gyoonbecame curious about his.

Lee Seo-jin explained, "Park Shin-hye found her photos from papers used for kindling and she asked us to keep them".

Lee Seon-gyoon also mentioned about Kim Kwang-gyoo's comical photo, "Your legs look too short in this photo".

Park Shin-hye will guest-star again in the next episode of 'Three Meals a Day'.

• Like 8

mm1.jpg

Xports - Naver: 'Three Meals A Day', Park Shin Hye returns as Ok Soon Bong... Happy Ok Taecyeon

1. [+6,498, -307] Park Shin Hye is definitely 3MAD's best guest... Choi Ji Woo's already a family member

2. [+3,038, -295] She's so pretty. Can't wait for next week

3. [+504, -6] Ok Bingu ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Satisfied now?  ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ He seems so happy

4. [+523, -87] I'm curious about the people who are busy writing hateful comments about her. Do you have anything better to do with your life? .. She's naturally pretty and it's not like she sucks at acting

5. [+117, -27] Bingu's ecstatic ㅋㅋ

6. [+125, -38] I'm an ahjumma and I don't even know how I've gotten to like Park Shin Hye  ㅋㅋㅋ I wish I had a younger sister like her. I'll make sure to watch next week's episode

source: http://kkuljaem.blogspot.ca/2015/08/lee-sun-kyun-guests-on-three-meals-day.html?m=1

• Like 12

Park Shin Hye Receives Special Treatment on “Three Meals a Day”?

Park Shin Hye Receives Special Treatment on “Three Meals a Day”?

Lee Sun Kyun, the latest guest on tvN’s “Three Meals a Day – Jeongseon,” is puzzled by a photo of Park Shin Hye at the house.

On one corner of the house is a photo display of past guest celebrities who appeared on the show. But only Park Shin Hye’s photo is a shot from a magazine spread.

Lee Seo Jin explains by saying, “She found her own magazine photo while we were starting a fire. She asked me not to burn it.” Lee Sun Kyun also pokes fun at a photo of Kim Kwang Gyu which accentuates the look of short legs.

The fans are anticipating Park Shin Hye’s return appearance on the show next week. She is the final guest for this season.

three meals a day-park shin hye

Source (1)

soompi.com/2015/08/21/park-shin-hye-receives-special-treatment-on-three-meals-a-day/  

• Like 9