❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

Guest jennbee

Thank you @nevrmind for the translation. :-bd
I'm thankful for the coincidental event that gave not only her but also us the opportunity to know the actress Park Shin Hye. And YES for that action drama/movie. [-O<

I felt sad for her. She's having difficulties with her privacy and how can she think of marriage without having a boyfriend first. Well yeah, to answer my own question, she badly wants privacy. hahaha! She wanted to marry at 23, then changed to before 30 and now before 40. Shinhye-ah because I'm your fan I felt marrying at 23 too (I still have a year left to find a husband :P) because I want to be close at age with my kids too. But you changed to before 30 and now before 40, so I changed my plan too. So if you think you can't get married, oh no! please don't think that way because I won't marry too. :)) Unmarried friends, as her loving fans, let's not marry until she gets married, let's share the sadness with her hahahaha lol I'm just kidding. Don't mind what I'm saying, I'm just feeling down with how we're going with the polls. :( Pretty median princess' photos are cheering me up today. :x

Guest nistymaj

@nevermind...we really appreciate your hardwork in translating our girl's videos/interview... thank you for opening more doors to know PSH more through your translations ^:)^@jenbee aww cheer up chinggu...we should choose our battle...we all can do this in the polls... Fighting! :-/ :-bd now...now don't be hasty in advising our friends here to wait for our Shin Hye before getting married... hehehe ... see the gifs below and let's do the guessing game....dogu?tumblr_n5mbd52vKD1t0k471o1_250.gif tumblr_n5mbd52vKD1t0k471o3_r1_250.gif tumblr_n5ikh3NzVy1t0k471o1_r1_250.gif
(credit to shxwb tumblr)
edit:So many journ spreads sure loves her. Dispatch loves taking close up shots of her.... gosh she has such flawless visage. Love to gaze at her :x :\"> :x

Guest ط§ظ„ظ…ط§ط±ط¯ط§ظ„ط¬ظ†ظˆط¨ظٹ

Can any one posting all park shin hye cover magazine from style and drama today ????????????please:( [-O<

Guest jennbee

@nistymaj I'm just trying to cheer up myself. lol ain't serious about not getting married :P 
140715 메디안 모델 박신혜(Park Shin-Hye, パク・シネ)와 함께하는 it's White 타임 박신혜 팬사인회(Fan Sign Meeting)

cr: bburgunred

Ok.. Sharing a blog article that i just came across..
Its a pann post abt aoa girl group member choa..In the comment section.. I found an interesting statement made by knetizens.
You can't bash her for her looks because she's called a lookalike of Park Shin Hye. (Lol. Power of Park shin hye.Everyone wants a piece of park shin hye.)

But personally.. In my opinion.. They dont resemble in any way. They look totally different[-( :-/
Here is d Linkhttp://kpopkfans.blogspot.ca/2014/07/aoa-choas-charms.html
Anyways.. Since shin hye's name is mentioned by the knetz in a good way, i m sure in the comment section,there will be a bunch of haters sprouting nonsense..although deep in their heart..they know shin hye is the prettier one. :);) So if you see some rubbish comments, pls dont get disheartened.

Way to go starlight angels. We're almost there. Dont stop voting at GOA, we need to work harder so then she can catch up the first place. Fighting SA!
http://nvshen.ddyule.cn/

:)>-

:x :x
박신혜 ‏@ssinz홍스타에게 선물받았아요!입자마자 상큼 터지는 스컬홍 티셔츠덕에 핑크쟁이로 변신!!그리고 오빠랑 작업실에서 투어 연습...정말 쉬운게 하나도 없네요..힘내서 으랏차찻!! 이 와중에 진짜 옷 상큼하다 스컬홍짱BsmYwpXCAAAhWz2.jpg:large

EDIT:"I got a present from HongStar! I became pinkgirl thanks to refreshing skullhong t-shirt!! and practicing for the tour in his studio. Nothing is easy.. Cheer up and go for it!! Meanwhile this t-shirt is really sweet♥ Skull Hong the best!"
(Trans by PSH_Translate)

Guest ط§ظ„ظ…ط§ط±ط¯ط§ظ„ط¬ظ†ظˆط¨ظٹ

Waw our angle clothes in her selica soo beautiful her bag from bruno maglie and her t-shirt too beautiful and t-shirt colour most beautiful and she wearing short dosent wearing dress like other days and hair style amazing i wish she wearing clothes in fans meeting like her clothes in selica park shin hye fighting ;;) ;;) ;;) ;;) ;;) ;;) ;;) ;;) ;;)

Yes.. Park shin hye moved to third place in GOA. Had a day off from work today and spent d whole day voting, which i dont regret. Cos seeing shin hye's smiling face in the median actually gave me d strength i guess. Lets bring her to the first place.  ;))
Shin hye looked absolutely beautiful today. Felt happy just by seeing her. :)

@resrimith‌ : Thanks for posting these lovely pics.....she is fresh, glowing and elegant young lady in white. Love the pink lipstick with the white dress. The pink color really suits her a lot. You guys are doing a wonderful job voting. I wish I could claim to do the same but trying my best to vote whenever possible.

@fs: Happy Birthday to you! <:-P

@StaRix: love your new avatar: I am looking to change mine soon......finally but have to really love one that will stay for months. Collected a number of them but yet to choose with so many good pics of hers. She makes this job of selection tough...... ^#(^ 8-} :-O 8-|

Oh @fs its ur birthday is it..? Happy happy birthday to you dear. :) :)
@maris1 Sis.. shin hye looks so beautiful in pink tshirt in the tweet pic.. i was actually expecting her to wear hong ki's(skull hong) design n pose for a photo one day. As a good friend she is... she did it. I love how they are close with each other. :)