❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

Guest ط§ظ„ظ…ط§ط±ط¯ط§ظ„ط¬ظ†ظˆط¨ظٹ

Park Shin Hye and Jin Sae Yeon are 3.0 Hallyu Stars in China ctresses Park Shin Hye and Jin Sae Yeon are being considered as the new 3.0 Hallyu stars in China. Recently, actresses Park Shin Hye and Jin Sae Yeon were spotlighted for their roles in the popular Korean TV dramas "The Heirs" and "Dr. Stranger." In addition to actresses Song Hye Kyo and Jun Ji Hyun, actresses Park Shin Hye and Jin Sae Yeon are rising as the new Hallyu stars in China. In fact, actresses Park Shin Hye and Jin Sae Yeon are visiting China when they do not have drama schedules for promotion. Actresses Park Shin Hye and Jin Sae Yeon debuted in 2000s and are good at a lot of different things, in addition to acting. Actress Park Shin Hye in her recent Asia tour fan meeting put up a dance performance for the fans. In a recent album she released, actress Park Shin Hye sang songs with her brother, who is a singer. One Hallyu expert said, "Actresses Park Shin Hye and Jin Sae Yeon are going to set examples for other actresses who would become popular after their roles in Hallyu dramas." In related news, actress Park Shin Hye recently finished filming "The Tailors" (The Royal Tailors) which tells a story of the tailors in the Cho Sun dynasty of Korea, who used to make clothes for the royal families. Actress Park Shin Hye is to play the queen in "The Tailors." Actors Han Suk Kyu, Go Soo, Yoo Yeon Suk, and Ma Dong Suk also star in the film "The Tailors." "The Tailors" will premiere in the winter of this year.

Like Us on Facebook http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/28504/20140713/park-shin-hye-and-jin-sae-yeon-are-3-0-hallyu-stars-in-china.htm

Miss-shady-xv I think will premiere in the winter of this year

For Ceci with her King!!~ :x :x

S.A.L.T. 엔터테인먼트 ‏@2013_SALT

[ #박신혜 ] 박신혜, 도발적 섹시 눈빛..男心 흔들 ◇ http://me2.do/FpI18zAU 

Bsd66qMCUAAA_dP.jpg:large

S.A.L.T. 엔터테인먼트 ‏@2013_SALT 

[ #박신혜 ] 박신혜-유연석, 다정한 커플화보… 한국·중국·태국 패션지 커버 장식 ◇ http://me2.do/FbPu61gF

Bsd7OruCEAAB6pI.jpg:large

Waaaaaw she so beautiful in ceci

Hey Soompiers!
Soompi is proud to announce that we’ll be hosting the voting for the Outstanding Korean Drama category for “Seoul International Drama 2014” [henceforth, written as SDA 2014] for the second year in a row! That’s right! If you were around for the voting last year, you’ll remember just how fierce and close the competition was.
There are three sub-categories within Outstanding Korean Drama: Dramas, Actors, Actresses.
Your vote will decide who will take home the crown in the respective categories and the competition again looks pretty fierce with big names on the nomination list!

You’ll be able to vote from July 14 (KST) – August 3 (KST) for the three categories once a day!

All the winners for the three sub-categories will be announced and honored at the awards ceremony on the evening of September 4.

Who will be awarded with the top honors this year? Your votes will make a difference. Rally up your fandoms and get ready for a big showdown!

• Vote for "THE HEIRS" ►►► http://www.soompi.com/seoul-international-drama-awards-2014-vote/?category=drama
  • Vote for our LEE MIN HO ►►► http://www.soompi.com/seoul-international-drama-awards-2014-vote/?category=actor
  • Vote for our PARK SHIN HYE ►►► http://www.soompi.com/seoul-international-drama-awards-2014-vote/?category=actress
    FAQ
  • How do I vote?
    Voters must be logged into Soompi using Facebook and "Like" Soompi's Facebook page to vote. You may have to log out and log in again by clicking the Facebook button. Log in or join Soompi now.
  • How often can I vote?
    You may only vote once for each category every 24 hours. Cheating will not be tolerated, and fraudulent votes will be disqualifed.
  • How long can we vote till?
    Voting will be open from July 14 - August 3, 2014 KST (GMT+9)
  • How often are the results updated?
    Vote totals are updated every 10 minutes
  • How will the winners be chosen?
    Outstanding Korean Drama Prize winners will be decided based on votes from Soompi (50%) and expert evaluation (50%).
  • When is the actual Seoul International Drama Awards 2014 show?
    The ceremony will be on Thursday, September 4, 2014 at the National Theater of Korea
  • Can I attend the ceremony in person?
    Soompi is giving away tickets to the ceremony! Please stay tuned for more information!
  • Still have questions?
    Contact us at info@soompi.com!
    This event is supported by the Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism and Seoul City Government.

Let's make our dearest MinShin and "The Heirs" win in the SIDA polls above!!!
    Go! Go! Minoz!!! 
    Go! Go! Starlight Angels!!!Go! Go! MinShinners!!!

[PHOTOS] Park Shin Hye and Yoo Yeon Suk for CECI Magazine

10403082_810120519027852_349413529605310

10472741_810131129026791_439908425078830
10516832_810133565693214_373730406246381
Park Shin Hye and her "The Royal Tailor" costar, Yoo Yeon Suk, grace the cover of the August issue of Ceci Magazine.

In their movie, "The Royal Tailor, Shin Hye plays the queen to Yoo Yeon Suk's king. The release date of the movie is to be confirmed. 

credit to the owner pshicthank-you-gif.gif

@YvonneW @miss_shady_xv also known as camille  WELCOME IN THIS SHINHYE THREAD CHINGUS  although i know welcome.gif  that you guys are not really new. co'z you've been followed shinhye. just enjoy spazzing and lurking and congrats also for making our princess no.1 in soompi. i do believed you guys vote for her also. image

credit to the owner of the gifs...THANKYOU-4ed20.gif?c=a16

congratulations.gif retirement-congratulations_banner_hg_clr

CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR BEAUTIFUL PRINCESS SHINHYE FOR WINNING IN                                                                 SOOMPI

thank you  guys for the efforts in voting shinhye. you made our princess the winner. they say if we will unite nothing is impossible and it's show's now. i also believed that shinhye will climbing up in GOA. just believed and make an efforts to vote too. i also do my duty i always vote shinhye every 30 seconds in GOA.image                                image

@fs thank you chingu for the information in soompi voting again. shinhye in the best actress category and so on the hiers and best actor leeminho. i well definitely vote for it...

credit to the owner of the gifsThank_You_(1).gif

10534754_10202525675089461_4991324677161

SOOMPI AWARDS RANKING.

BEST KDRAMA
My Love From The Star - 53%Votes
The Heirs - 28%Votes
Future's Choice - 5%Votes
Master's Sun - 3%Votes
I Hear Your Voice - 2%Votes
Empress Ki - 4%Votes
Goddess of Fire, Scandal, Golden Rainbow and Shark - 0%Votes
Good Doctor - 2%Votes
Pretty Man - 1%Votes
BEST ACTOR
Kim Soo Hyun - 55%Votes
Lee Min Ho - 27%Votes
Kim Jae Won - 1%Votes
Ji Chang Wook - 4%Votes
Joo Won - 4%Votes
Jung Yong Hwa - 10%Votes
BEST ACTRESS
Jun Ji Hyun - 55%Votes
Park Shin Hye - 29%Votes
Moon Geun Young - 1%Votes
Ha Ji Won - 11%Votes
IU - 2%Votes
Moon Chae Won - 3%Votes

i already vote and i will comeback tomorrow to vote again. and i know shinhye  rank will climbing faster  if we unite chingus just  like the recent polls. i believed we can do it and thank you to those who vote. i will be in GOA now to add my vote for shinhye... 

credit to the owner...

giphy.gif

PARKSHINHYE IN BRUNOMAGLI

10435035_701540136550468_676902724417640

[iNFO] There will be a 2nd collaboration between Park Shin Hye & Brunomagli. The new product design will be introduced on the 2nd half of the year. 
*Stella-Ssinz bag was designed by our Shin Hye and they will be having a new one again. Yay!!~

(Source : http://www.isnews.co.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=45388

credit to the owner..graphics-thank-you-368783.gif

PARKSHINYE FAN MEETING EVENT

ygy-fansign_zpse959fa56.gif

median-shy_zps5d1ed87d.gif                                     web_1850095097_1b1d65d5_20140711_110628.jpg                                  

In addition, Amore Pacific's dental beauty care brand Median is going to host a fan meeting with the brand's model Park Shin Hye called "It's White time with Park Shin Hye."

The fan meeting will take place on July 15, 2014, and fans will be able to participate on a first come first serve basis. 

CR.DRAMASTARS...CREDIT TO TE OWNER OF THE GIFS AND PIC.ANGEL9-1.gif