❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

Guest branwen

Getting frustrated at GOA.
giphy.gif
But I'm still going to vote.
at both Goa and Soompi.

I miss Shin Hye so much!

Guest ط§ظ„ظ…ط§ط±ط¯ط§ظ„ط¬ظ†ظˆط¨ظٹ

Her dog so cute but i dont know who nori and who Bongji: ):):):):):):)

today no project too right I feel boring i hope psh making any projet drama/move/magazine any think i miss psh :(:(:(:(:(

PARKSHINHYE FAN ARTS

10525376_258036760987265_561503406090586park_shin_hye_by_rubyfalenas-d34us3h.jpg

etPLM7f.jpg
park_shin_hye_by_putrathsys-d4q95mr.jpg

i love the song it was you by parkshinhye and park min jung. shinhye  has the voice that can relaxed and feel your day filled with so much energy. i love the way she is, the way she carry herself with so much confidence. the smile, my god? it make me melt like a cheese. do i sounds so crazy? maybe perhaps, i just really love our princess so much. i prayed that she will done a drama this year even if it is only one. then next year with plenty of drama offered. plz... lord grant my wish.... and chingus were almost in our 900th pages. advanced congratulations to us and to our lovable starlight angels. i still keep voting in soompi and GOA. hoping that all our chingus keep voting too. although sometimes it's up and down, but i do believed we can conquered all. in the end she will be the winner if we unite.

CREDIT TO THE OWNERS OF FAN ARTS AND VIDEOthank-you.gif

Guest soclose

Park shin hye won the soompi poll. Congratulations everyone. We did it! Now let's power vote for her at goa. We can do it! Fighting

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa park shin hye wiiiiiiiiin in idoel taybe 55% lets celebrite

Hi camille welcome in our thread soompi her drama the heirs ended and she make new film she play queen in it and to day she won in idoel tybe world vs suzy we soo happy becauze she win ....after tomorrow she will coming median event

AND THE WINNER IS MINSHIN! 
SAY IT WITH ME...
MINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNSHINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN! MINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNSHINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!
MinShin is love. MinShin is life.
First the AKP poll, and now the Soompi poll. Slowly taking over the world :))
HEIRS-LEE-MIN-HO-PARK-SHIN-HYE-KISS-2.gi

Delicious 
:-*

Guest rackyvirgo

Congratulations to our baby girl Park Shin Hye for winning in Soompi ideal type world cup...Congrats Starlight Angels, we can do it also in GOA...Fighting!