❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

Guest MISSMOON

nistymaj said: @mismoon...i am sad for the plight of your country....yes for humanity....be safe chinggu....I believe it's what being a Starlight Angel is all about...being compassionate like shin Hye is  

chingus, I miss u all
u know, it is ramadhan in which we muslims do our best in avoiding the sins, helping others, being nice and good people, saving some time for Allah......etc
that is why I can't post like before, I need to save my time to do a good things.
be nice and a good person to the max in this month OK

May you reap and enjoy the promised blessings of Ramadan. Ramadan Kareem 
not to be oot, our beautiful unnie

@missmoon hi sis, welcome-48.gif   FireworksAnimated.gif

happy to hear again from you after the ramadan...

credit to the owner of the gifs...Thank-you-in-night.gif

Guest MISSMOON

@jenniferg still we didn't reach the half of ramadhan :) + after ramadan I will travel with my family abroad to enjoy our vacation :) . I will try to post whenever i have time. u guys r doing a good job in keeping the thread updated, thank you :-*

http://www.soompi.com/2014/07/07/soompi-ideal-type-world-cup-semifinals/2
Park Shin-hye: 53.04%Song Jihyo: 46.96%
Phew that was close! We finally overtook her with just a few hours left. The poll ended earlier than expected... it said it would end 11:59 KST July 10, but that isn't until about 3 hours away.
Oh well, I'm not complaining :))

Guest MISSMOON

chingus may Allah keep my country and your countries safe and peaceful. others are dreaming to be born in a peaceful country. we people don't feel how much this blessing is important until we lose it.
not to be oot 
the current standing of SITWC BsL4-aLCcAA1-My.jpg

continue voting http://www.soompi.com/2014/07/07/soompi-ideal-type-world-cup-semifinals/2/#.U76WlY2Sz8k

Guest MISSMOON

chingus congrat the poll is closed, unnie wins  \:D/shinhye's next competitor is suzy, we need to work much harder

park shin hye song ji hyo

Semi Finals - Park Shin Hye vs Song Ji Hyo ( Poll Closed )Park Shin Hye 53.04%   Song Ji Hyo 46.96%   Return To Poll 

Alright! Deep breaths…

A7Wd8XGCcAAZBkD.jpg
                                                         A7WdlsUCMAEZU1G.jpg3695706670_0HkDeM5x_4.jpg                 3695706670_bnkS6X12_2.jpg                                      
                                              13s_img08.jpg                                             13s_img26.jpg

credit to the owner pshic..

0_thank_you_tweety_bird.gif

@jenniferg still we didn't reach the half of ramadhan  + after ramadan I will travel with my family abroad to enjoy our vacation  . I will try to post whenever i have time. u guys r doing a good job in keeping the thread updated, thank you 

@missmoon sis happy ramadan and i wish you and your  family a safe trip to any country you wish to go to. just enjoy and  we wil waiting for your any updates in this thread.like you said you will post if you have time. thanks for the info situations in gaza. i felt sad for them but i'm praying that it will be over, so that no innocent be add in that scary war. may the lord be with them or allah. and i'm happy to know that shinhye win over song ji hyo. hoping that our princess beat suzy as well. 

@missmoon *sigh* this whole Israel-Palestine conflict. Where do you live? Is it close to you?
I don't know who to support or who's wrong and who's right, but that isn't really important now. I'll just pray that people will be kept safe an that the whole war ends soon

@MISSMOON All prayers for brothers and sisters in Gaza. I hope the war would stop soon. I keep updating myself about them. Such a sad thing happening wishing for it to stop.
I am watching FBND again... her character there is really good and i was immediately reminded of Nodame Cantabile. I hope Shin Hye is given the chance to audition as well and chosen. i think she would be great.  :x

Guest ط§ظ„ظ…ط§ط±ط¯ط§ظ„ط¬ظ†ظˆط¨ظٹ

Park shin hye doesnt making any magazine in this month i m sooo sad: ( :(:(:(:(:(:(

Guest MISSMOON

JamieL said: @missmoon *sigh* this whole Israel-Palestine conflict. Where do you live? Is it close to you?
I don't know who to support or who's wrong and who's right, but that isn't really important now. I'll just pray that people will be kept safe an that the whole war ends soon

FANART- PARK SHIN HYE
BsPiC0RCcAELbjN.jpg:large                     BsPiDbNCIAAx9Zv.jpg:large
                                                           CREDIT AS TAGGED.                                                           via wintercherub twitter

[140706 FA ① cr.辛巴偶吧] Park Shin Hye Lotte MILLET Fansign! Real person indeed awesome! Steroscopic Goddess ah! ♡♡
Br3O2GaCUAAKKxX.jpg:large
Br3O320CcAAmnBU.jpg:large

[140706 FA ② cr.辛巴偶吧] (She) could even bring out the best with causal outdoor sportswear! Indeed she's prettier in real life! ...

via wintercherub twitter