❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

Twitter update
do
GcsXX2dM_bigger.jpeg박신혜Cuenta verificada@ssinz

봄~봄봄 봄이 왔어요~~ 빈티지 러넌큘러스

BlOTeB9CEAAJueJ.jpg

Translation: "Spring~ Spring~ has come ♬~~ vintage rununculus"  

cr.PSH_Translate

Weibo update.

朴信惠예쁜 꽃들이 가득한 따듯한 봄이에요^_^ 다들 건강하시죠~~? 중국의 통일음료와 마몽드 모델로 여러분을 만나게 되어서 기뻐요>_< 이 기회로 여러분을 더 자주 만날 수 있었으면 좋겠어요..^^ 그때까지 건강하게 잘 지내요~~ 언제나 좋은일만 가득하길...8fe7ffd2jw1effwtta8byj20dc0hsacs_zps72268fe7ffd2jw1effwtzxi42j20dc0hsabq_zps36468fe7ffd2jw1effwtveb1qj20dc0hs763_zpsd34e

Ameba blog update

春ですね

テーマ:ブログ좋은아침이에요 여러분^^추운 겨울이 지나고 봄이 왔네요.저는 지금 광고 촬영을 위해 나와있는데 왠지 오늘따라 여러분이 보고싶더라구요.. 한국은 벚꽃축제가 한창이었어요. 일본도 예쁘게 벚꽃이 만개했겠죠~?  아아~~ 벚꽃이 예쁘게 피어있는 길을 룰루랄라~ 걷고 싶네요^_^ o0480064012909199496_zpsfa5f140c.jpg

Guest bunnybear

wow, this thread is moving fast, i love to read the answers of what @MISSMOON  started. :-bd MISSMOON said: bunnybear said:
shin hye not really good in kissing scene, but she's not that bad either.
it's just pitty that she's being picked most of the time, making fun of it, saying she don't have chemistry with her co-star because of her kissing ability?
when  that shock/ surprise kisses are very common in korean dramaland   esp, when the female role is an innocent and pure character.

Guest bunnybear

@NileRose, wow, CONGRATULATIONS!!
:-bd <:-P

DaisyL said: Hi good morning!! @shewoonmoon..the photo you post that guy looks like Lee Won Geun.. If im not mistaken.. :x better wait for the cf.. I'm curious who is that guy is..

(15 April,2014)Weibo update

The warm Spring filled with beautiful flowers ah ^_^ Everyone is healthy right~~?I'm very happy that I will be meeting everyone as the model of China Tung Yi beverages & Mamonde >_< How nice would it be if (I) could grab such chances & meet everyone often..^^ Till then everyone please live healthily~~No matter when it's always filled with happy matters.. :x :x :x

Cr:Wintercherub

good day chingus! just finished back reading :)
She looks so fresh and happy in that Mamonde selca :x :x :x i was in the impression that she is no longer in the list of IC cheerleading team. hopefully im wrong with this information because i like to see her cheer for Korea :)
hope im not late in answering your survey @MISSMOON
1-your dream role for shinhye?
i would love to see her in a not so teen romantic drama, a more mature role..like being a mistress :)
2-who would you like to be shinhye's next leading man in a series?
Ji Sung as her married lover :) Jung Woo Sung would also be awesome. @branwen what are the odds? I love him in Athena and A Moment to Remember)
3-what idol do you want shinhye to do a project with?
I would love to see her working with NickHun :) 
4-suppose that u have the choice to make shinhye ends up with a celebrity in real life (marrying him) and that celebrity will love her & make her happy. who will u choose? just imagination
LEE MIN HO (in all upper case, im biased here LOL)
5-shinhye's best on screen & off screen chemistries are with .......... 
Lee Min Ho and JYH
6-who do you think is shinhye's strong competitor in the industry? 
No one. She is talented and different from others :)
7- what do you think about shinhye's company?
Dont know about her agency but seeing her schedule, they are good to her esp letting her finish her school while working :)
8- who do you think shinhye's best friend among celebrities?
Kim Bum and Lee Hong Ki
9- for how long u think shinhye unnie will remain in the industry?
I want her to stay long enough to prove everyone that she is a great actress :)
10- did u believe unnie when she said she haven't had a love relationship? why? No. How can a beautiful talented person not have a relationship since birth? LOL. I think she is just really a careful person in terms of her private life that's why we do not hear anything about her dating :)

branwen said: @resmirith I'm not saying because you may actually love him and we may end up fighting!  Wahahaha!

Still no news on PSH on Infinity Challenge. They're still in the Speed Racing Project. Though I really really want her to go to Brazil. I remember someone posted her schedule and she might be able to go. Who knows??

Ah.. Seeing so many beautiful flowers.. and she also made flower bouquet for mamonde staff is it..? How sweet.  :x
Shin hye ah.. The flowers are so beautiful. But you know wat.. You are our Flower girl. You are just as beautiful as those flowers. Maybe even more for me. :x :x :x
                         park-shin-hye-13.jpg
                                                            ctto.

@MISSMOON
So happy that maya contacted hana.. I mean reina contacted shin hye. I saw too. Hope shin hye notices it. :)
@bunnybear its hurtful. I can even provide those haters with a bunch of pic with same expression from almost all of the actresses.
But anyway, lets just always leave a good comment complimenting our shin hye whenever and wherever we can. ;))

Facebook update~
A bit of warm sunshine and a drop of cool sea breeze.
Can you think of a friend to go to Jeju with?

Watch our Dream Journey in Jeju and enter the event. If you correctly guess the order of images, you can win travel items including Park Shinhye’s camera!

Event Page: http://bit.ly/1g0i85T

Event Period: 2014. 4. 8 ~ 2014. 4. 17
Winner Announcement: 2014. 4. 25

10251924_456844984446138_654362375478843

Guest MISSMOON

elmshskeja said:
hope im not late in answering your survey @MISSMOON  >>>> our @elmshskeja answered the questions :>
1-your dream role for shinhye?
i would love to see her in a not so teen romantic drama, a more mature role..like being a mistress :)>>> hope she will have a mature roles, audience got enough of her innocent roles
2-who would you like to be shinhye's next leading man in a series?
Ji Sung as her married lover :) Jung Woo Sung would also be awesome. @branwen what are the odds? I love him in Athena and A Moment to Remember) >>> I don't know them, but other girls said the same answer (JWS). he sounds a good actor
3-what idol do you want shinhye to do a project with?
I would love to see her working with NickHun :) 
4-suppose that u have the choice to make shinhye ends up with a celebrity in real life (marrying him) and that celebrity will love her & make her happy. who will u choose? just imagination
LEE MIN HO (in all upper case, im biased here LOL) >>>>>> looool it is obvious chingu
5-shinhye's best on screen & off screen chemistries are with .......... 
Lee Min Ho and JYH >>>> that's why they had a lot of shippers
6-who do you think is shinhye's strong competitor in the industry? 
No one. She is talented and different from others :)>>> the majority have the same answer
7- what do you think about shinhye's company?
Dont know about her agency but seeing her schedule, they are good to her esp letting her finish her school while working :)
8- who do you think shinhye's best friend among celebrities?
Kim Bum and Lee Hong Ki >>> kim bum is her university friend but I don't think he is her best friend, I think seung ri of big bang has a stronger friendship with her than him
9- for how long u think shinhye unnie will remain in the industry?
I want her to stay long enough to prove everyone that she is a great actress :)>>> :-bd
10- did u believe unnie when she said she haven't had a love relationship? why? No. How can a beautiful talented person not have a relationship since birth? LOL. I think she is just really a careful person in terms of her private life that's why we do not hear anything about her dating :)>>> I agree
@elmshskeja  chingu thank u 4 answering the questions :-*

Guest MISSMOON

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; overflow: hidden; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis;"attending the drama fever awards with park shin hye id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; overflow: hidden; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis;"http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Xq_w5S-R8g&feature=youtu.be&auploaded by: misterpopotv

Guest branwen

carolinebestever said:@branwen, chingu i am also waiting to hear the IC news.. hope our angel can go with them in Brazil because we know in fact that she will definitely have the time of her life there.. she loves sports and watching it live would be fun for her... and of course, we can get a glimpse of her while she enjoys watching and supporting their team.. so let's all cross our fingers and pray for it to happen. [-O<

[140415 Park Shin Hye message in Japan Ambelo Blog] Good morning~ Everyone~ After passing through the cold Winter Spring is here~ I’m out now because of CF filming, not sure why..especially missing everyone today~ The cherry blossom in Korea has been ongoing for a while..Are the pretty sakura in Japan blooming too? Ah AH~ Wanna have a lululala stroll on the path of cherry blossoms~

Cr:Wintercherub

:x :x :x :x :\">