❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

Guest branwen

@NileRose
Congrats on your graduation!! Awesome!!

LOL at the Kim Woo Bin talk. I like him too, he's taken, and I wish the best for him. It really doesn't matter to me if he likes Shin Hye as a woman or a friend. Personally, I think they're good friends who support each other. It's just that Shin Hye is a darling to all her friends and all. And I am more disappointed with a long-time friend of hers so KWB saying he chose Krystal over PSH is a simple matter to me.

Thank you @branwen :
Ok I agree with you but for me shin hye is precious & if they didn't choose her that bcz they want to protect her , in korean community is very difficult & her family doesn't want the medias to bring her name with stars so the denial is protection but you can see through their eyes that their answers aren't from their heart .
I feel shin hye for them is just more than ideal girl :)

Guest branwen

LOL @NileRose

I don't really care that much over ideal types. I always think guys who choose Shin Hye as their ideal type only choose her because she's popular nowadays. Not that I don't think PSH is worthy to be everyone's ideal type. She's one of the best candidates out there for a bride. Hehehe. but I tend not to overthink when someone chooses her or if someone doesn't. In all honesty, I think KWB didn't choose her because he's taken and people respond to their loveteam positively. They have many scenes on The Heirs and from the BTS it's obvious that they grew close. If he didn't choose her, it's because he didn't want to add fire to anything. I see him like Hong Ki. Hong Ki never chose PSH as his ideal type. I wonder why no one gets mad at him. LOL. @MissMoon probably likes KWB so much before for Shin Hye. I think I'd feel like that too if I had strong feelings for YoungSang.

With that, I'll sleep. Hahaha! Good morning from my part of the world mina-san!

i agree with all of you here, choose other women over shin hye (athought he really care of her) is the savest way being her friends in real life..

just like kwb and lhk(lately i read, he said want to date older woman).

if you read the contain of the article what kwb said about shin hye and krystal, most what he said was praising shin hye for made him more comfortable, help him a lot bec she have more experiences, praise her for hard working and take care of the staff.. he talk a lot about shin hye than other actress

edit: i always late join disscusion with all of you, sorry. Bec time zone or too early go to sleep, lol

thanks missmoon, the first time for me too watch youtube clip george hu with shin hye. it seems like variety show, they are cute together.. I like when he said, "you can do it" and pat her shoulders

Ah i forget jun hyun? Im rite? Still pick shin hye as type ideal and became her friend. Just ignore my conclusion, haha

They just try avoid rumor, oh jks also pick lee min jung over shin hye and jyh pick kim yuna as type ideal recently, unfortunately they are taken now

Guest DaisyL

Hi good morning!! @shewoonmoon..the photo you post that guy looks like Lee Won Geun.. If im not mistaken.. :x better wait for the cf.. I'm curious who is that guy is..

Wow.. So interseting to read all the posts today.
@branwen Twin sis.. Jus out of curiosity,who is the long time friend u r disappointed with..? If not here,pls pm me. :D(I know... i know.. I am shameless asking u that.. bt cant control. Coming from u, i m keen to know.)
And chingus,Can anyone pls tell me, who is the guy with shin hye in vegemil cf? :)