❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

MISSMOON said:

the thread is so quite today & I'm bored since my parents travelled alone this weekend and left us behind :(( , hope they will enjoy their trip. so I prepared these questions although some of them I asked before. don't make it serious just 4 fun. ( I will answer it please @MissMoon do it again you are awesome sister )

1-your dream role for shinhye?
 I wish her to play girl who will get her revenge from who kill her family or detective agent working in Army
PSH+Revenge+2.jpg

2-who would you like to be shinhye's next leading man in a series?
Seriously I want Kim Woo Bin to be her next leading man I love him & I wish both can play something in the future
of course Song Joong Ki one of my fave in K drama  I love him :)
Also 
Yoo Seung Ho I adore him :)kim jae wook  I love his charisma :)

3-what idol do you want shinhye to do a project with?
park yoochun one of the best in my opinion>
Top & Jaejoong also I adore them 

4-suppose that u have the choice to make shinhye ends up with a celebrity in real life (marrying him) and that celebrity will love her & make her happy. who will u choose? just imagination
Seriously I won't imagine  bcz My heart love her only so 

5-shinhye's best on screen & off screen chemistries are with .......... 

On screen : JGS, YSY 
Off Screen : JYH , JGS, Kim Ji Hoon ,LMH

6-who do you think is shinhye's strong competitor in the industry? 
I think 
park bo young I love her acting  & the same age of sweet heart ( I really respect her as actress & I hope her to back to drama land soon )

7- what do you think about shinhye's company?
I don't love her agency bcz the agency itself not bcz anyone , 1st the agency new in the field without experience how to deal with uri princess popularity in professional way , I feel shin hye doing everything by herself , her schedule which released too late although we knew it from her supporters in korea before it.

Park shin hye need big profissional agency which can help her not wasting her time & Know how to advertise her career in proper way with hiring people with more experience in Fashion & Script choices to make her grow more & more .
This agency is lazy in my opinion .

8- who do you think shinhye's best friend among celebrities?
Lee Hong Ki , JGS , JYH , Ft islands & CNBLUE members , Heechul,Seungri, 
yong jun-hyung .....etc 
 kim so eun , Go Ara , Kang Sora , Im Se Mi .

9- for how long u think shinhye unnie will remain in the industry?
I think she will remain in Media she is lovely girl  until I don't know when :)

10- did u believe unnie when she said she haven't had a love relationship? why? 

Seriously I don't care about her privacy bcz I respect that line which she put it , bcz I put myself in her shoes I will do the same she want private & stable life .

I won't be burden  so  I don't enjoy shipping bcz yes some people think it is fun & others think it is true but if she choose someone else everyone will be happy ( I don't think ) may be turn to be her antis seriously I hope to understand my reasons .

Guest MISSMOON

NileRose said:

I wish her to play girl who will get her revenge from who kill her family or detective agent working in Army
>>> u still have the same choice sis :-*

Seriously I want Kim Woo Bin to be her next leading man I love him & I wish both can play something in the future >> actually their chemistry is undeniable, I did love youngdo more kimtan in the heirs ( on screen) although I'm a fan of lee min ho . but when he said kyrstal is closer to his ideal type I hated him & I lost all my interests in him. unnie always cares abt her costars, & when she asked abt her ideal type, she always replies a combination of both of them.
of course Song Joong Ki one of my fave in K drama  I love him :)
Also 
Yoo Seung Ho I adore him :)kim jae wook  I love his charisma :)>>> I want to see ysh &psh in a siblings forbidden love

park yoochun one of the best in my opinion>    >>>> so PYC is an idol O_O
Top & Jaejoong also I adore them    

4-suppose that u have the choice to make shinhye ends up with a celebrity in real life (marrying him) and that celebrity will love her & make her happy. who will u choose? just imagination
Seriously I won't imagine  bcz My heart love her only so 

On screen : JGS, YSY 
Off Screen : JYH , JGS, Kim Ji Hoon ,LMH

I think 
park bo young I love her acting  & the same age of sweet heart ( I really respect her as actress & I hope her to back to drama land soon )

I don't love her agency bcz the agency itself not bcz anyone , 1st the agency new in the field without experience how to deal with uri princess popularity in professional way , I feel shin hye doing everything by herself , her schedule which released too late although we knew it from her supporters in korea before it.

Park shin hye need big profissional agency which can help her not wasting her time & Know how to advertise her career in proper way with hiring people with more experience in Fashion & Script choices to make her grow more & more .
This agency is lazy in my opinion .

>>>>> actually the only one who knows SALT very well is shinhye, we don't know much abt salt & other agencie to compare. I hope all the luck 4 unnie & I wish her loyalty will not affect her to make the right decision .

Lee Hong Ki , JGS , JYH , Ft islands & CNBLUE members , Heechul,Seungri, 
yong jun-hyung .....etc 
 kim so eun , Go Ara , Kang Sora , Im Se Mi .

I think she will remain in Media she is loveable until I don't know when :)

Seriously I don't care about her privacy bcz I respect that line which she put it , bcz I put myself in her shoes I will do the same she want private & stable life .

I won't be burden  so  I don't enjoy shipping bcz yes some people think it is fun & others think it is true but if she choose someone else everyone will be happy ( I don't think ) may be turn to be her antis seriously I hope to understand my reasons >>> u have a point  unnie got her antis from shipping issues, but I can't handle myself =)) 

@nilerose thank u sis 4 answers :-*

Guest MISSMOON

NileRose said: @MissMoon & @KimSoyeon18 : Thank you dear both are awesome :)
@MissMoon : 7 years sweet heart you should prepare yourself for long journey  :)>-

Guys I have Good news about our princess , I am happy for her popularity which is rising in Middle East :)Bcz Heart Srtings Drama broadcasting on mbc  arabic group channels ( mbc4 ) make our media releasing articles about her :)>-
Before Sayidaty Arabic  Magazine now the Lebanese newspaper called Assafir  released an article about the Drama & talked about the lead actor & actress :)

عزف كوري على "أوتار قلوب" العرب
f3838d35-c98a-4add-8a87-e2fb46d5e5eb.jpg
by;  Zina Bergawy زينة برجاوي تاريخ المقال: 12-04-2014 02:35 AM(date of article )

لم تعد المسلسلات التركية اليوم الوحيدة التي تغزو شاشاتنا العربية. "أم بي سي" التي تحتكر سوق الدراما التركية تقريباً، تخصّص حالياً حيّزاً لا بأس به للمسلسلات الكوريّة الجنوبيّة المدبلجة إلى العربيّة. تعرض قناة "أم بي سي 4" منذ أسبوعين مسلسل "أوتار القلوب"، وهو دراما كوريّة تمّ إنتاجها في العام 2011. هذه المرّة، تغيب عن الدبلجة اللهجة السوريّة السائدة، والخليجية المخصصة لدبجلة الأفلام الهنديّة، لنشاهد ممثلي كوريا ينطقون بالفصحى، تماماً كأبطال المسلسلات المكسيكية في التسعينيات.
تدور أحداث "أوتار القلوب" داخل جامعة للفنون، تدرّب على فنون الرقص والغناء والتمثيل. يرصد العمل العلاقة بين الطلاب داخل الحرم الجامعي، مسلطاً الضوء على طموحاتهم وقصصهم الإنسانية والعاطفية. ولم يختر القيمون على دبلجة المسلسل أسماءً عربية لأبطاله، بل استعملوا أسماء كورية، حفاظاً منهم على حضارة وثقافة البلد. أما نجما المسلسل فهما جونغ يونغ هوا (بدور "لي شين")، وبارك شين هي (بدور "غي يون"). ولا تٌعدّ هذه تجربتهما الأولى في التمثيل، بل إنّ لكلّ منهما سيرة طويلة في هذا المجال، وفق ما أشارت إليه الصفحة الخاصة بالمسلسل على موقع "أم بي سي"، والتي تُعرّف فيها عن نجومه، إضافة إلى نشر أخبارهم.
يونغ هوا موسيقي معروف في كوريا الجنوبيّة، انضمّ إلى فريق "أف أن سي" للموسيقى، أثناء دراسته الجامعية في سيول. وفي العام 2009 غادر إلى اليابان لدراسة الموسيقى مع زملائه في الفرقة، وهناك قدموا عروضاً في الشوارع وأصدروا ألبومات مستقلة. أمّا شين هي، فممثلة ومغنية وعارضة أزياء، درست الدراما والسينما في جامعة سيول، وأدّت أوّل أدوارها على الشاشة في العام 2004. يشاركهما في البطولة الممثل الكوري سونغ تشانغ أوي الذي يلعب دور مدرّب الموسيقى في الجامعة.
عرض العمل في كوريا الجنوبية العام 2011، وهو في صيغته، قريب من مسلسلات أميركيّة يؤدّي بطولتها مراهقون مبدعون في مجال الغناء والرقص، مثل "غلي". إلى جانب الغناء والموسيقى، يمكن أن نتكهّن بسهولة بالتيمة الرئيسيّة للحلقات، حيث المواقف الكوميديّة والعلاقات الرومانسيّة والحبّ المستحيل. البطل يتعلّم الموسيقى الغربيّة، والبطلة تتعلّم الموسيقى الكوريّة التقليديّة. تقع في حبّه، في حين هو معجب بمعلّمة الرقص. تتالى الأحداث طبعاً على وقع مؤامرات من شخصيّات شريرة وحقودة وغيورة، تريد تحطيم المستقبل الفنّي للبطلة الجميلة واللطيفة.
وكالعادة، بات للعمل متابعون أوفياء على الشاشة العربيّة، ممّن انبهروا بالجمال الكوري الجنوبي، إذ يتمّ تداول وسم بعنوان "أوتار القلوب" على "تويتر"، إلى جانب صور الممثلين الرئيسيين. تجدر الإشارة إلى أنّ المسلسل لم يعرض عالمياً إلا في اليابان والفليبين خلال العام، ولم تتمّ دبلجته خارج الشرق الأقصى إلا باللغة العربيّة. حقّق العمل في كوريا نسب مشاهدة عالية، ونال جوائز عدّة، والآن ينشغل الجمهور العربي عبر موقع القناة في متابعة أخبار زواج وخطوبة أبطاله، تماماً كما هي الحالة من نجوم المسلسلات التركيّة.
(translation )
Korean fiddle on "Heartstrings " of  Arabs

Turkish soap operas are no longer the only day that invade our screens Arabic . " MBC " monopoly market Turkish drama almost , currently allocates space quite a bit of the South Korean series dubbed into Arabic. Exposure channel " mbc 4 " Two weeks ago, the series " HeartStrings ," a  Korean drama  was produced in 2011 . This time , absent from the dubbing Syrian dialect prevailing , and the Gulf dedicated to Dub the  Indian movies  , to watch the representatives of Korea speak classical Arabic , just as heroes serials Mexican in the nineties .Revolves " HeartStrings" inside the University of the Arts , was trained in the art of dance , singing and acting. Monitors working relationship between students on campus , highlighting the ambitions and human and emotional stories . Did not choose those responsible for the dubbing of the series Arab names of those heroes , but used the Korean names , in order to preserve them on the civilization and culture of the country . The star of the series understanding of Jung Yong Hwa ( the role of " Lee Shin " ) , and Park Shin is ( the role of " Guy Lyon " ) .
This is not the first time  in the representation of their experience , but the biography of each long in this area , as indicated by the page on the site miniseries " mbc " , and has known for its stars , in addition to the publication of their news .

Yonghwa musician known in South Korea , joined the team "CNBLUE  their agency is FNC " of the music , while at university in Seoul . In 2009 he left for Japan to study music with his band, and there made ​​presentations on the streets and issued independent albums .
Park Shin Hye is an actress , singer and fashion model , she studied drama and film at the University of Seoul , led the first roles on screen in 2004 .
 & also the  Korean actor Song Chang Ui  who plays the role of music instructor at the university.
Showing work in South Korea in 2011 , which is in the formula , Near American Series championship lead creative teenagers in the field of singing and dancing , such as " Glee ." Besides singing and music , can easily speculate the future episodes , where the positions of comedy and romance and love relationships impossible .
Hero learn Western music , and the heroine learn traditional Korean music . Fall in love , while a teacher is a fan dance. Cascade course of events occurred on plots of figures and implacably evil and jealous , you want to destroy the future of artistic and beautiful heroine gentle .
As usual , it is to work on the screen Followers loyal Arab , who were impressed by the beauty of South Korea , as they are trading marking entitled " Heartstrings  " on " Twitter " , as well as key representatives Pictures . It should be noted that the series was not presented globally except in Japan and the Philippines during the year, has not been dubbed outside the Far East , but in Arabic. Work in Korea has achieved high viewing rates , and won several awards , and is now preoccupied with the Arab public via the news channel in the follow-up marriage and the betrothal of his heroes , just as is the case of the stars of Turkish soap operas .
971357_798469180182056_65619630201749665
Source: http://www.assafir.com/Article/1/346188

@MissMoon : Kim Woo Bin said that bcz he want to protect her especially inside korea there are a shippers to both Knetz Love Young Do & Eun Sang .
He has his woman & shin hye for him is Good person if he choose her he will make rumours on her I understand his answer , I respect him .

Guest MISSMOON

NileRose

said:

@MissMoon : Kim Woo Bin said that bcz he want to protect her especially inside korea there are a shippers to both Knetz Love Young Do & Eun Sang .
He has his woman & shin hye for him is Good person if he choose her he will make rumours on her I understand his answer , I respect him .

Park Shin Hye to visit Manila anew
ParkShinHye_Manila_2013_600.jpg
Korean star Park Shin Hye will be launching her “Story of Angel” tour on May 1 in New York and this would take her back to the Philippines once again.

The tour will also have stops in Thailand, Japan, Taiwan and Hong Kong.

Park Shin Hye is also scheduled to meet up with fans in Beijing, Shanghai, Chongqing, Shenzhen and Changsha.

The Korean drama, “The Heirs,” which she co-stars with Lee Min Ho, has achieved massive popularity in China.

Her next project is the period film “The Tailors” together with Han Seok-Kyu, Go Soo and Yoo Yeon-seok.

Park visited Manila for the first time last year as part of her “Kiss of Angel” Asia Tour, regaling fans with a rendition of MYMP’s “Kailan.”

“The Philippines is the best. Thank you. Filipino fans are the best. Hope to see you again next time,” she tweeted after the tour.
(Jonathan M. Hicap/mb.com.ph)
Source:  ParkShinHye_Manila_2013_600.jpg

Guest branwen

Yeah I'm just here @MissMoon. Lurking as always. hahaha. So there's a new Q and A portion! Let me get back to you on that.
@NileRose I'm glad Heartstrings is doing well in Middle East! I hope she can visit there someday!

And everyone, thanks for taking care of the thread. You are all awesome people. ^:)^

Dream role?? Probably like a female president or like Jang Geum. A role where she can shine on her own.  

Seriously, I'd like for her to act with Jung Woo Sung. He's a movie actor but he did Padam Padam for cable years ago. So maybe he can come back to the small screen as her leading man. Oh, and Ryu Seung Ryong, her father in Miracle, if he acts in the small screen.

Hmmm.. If it's an idol, probably Micky Yoochun if it's a male or Jung Ryeo Won if it's a female (she used to be an idol). They could pass as siblings!

I'm actually torn between LMH or YSY. Hehehe.

Yoon Si Yoon, Lee Hong Ki, Lee Wan, Jang Geun Suk, Jung Yong Hwa, Kim Woo Bin, LMH, Lee Seung Gi, Yoo Seung Ho, actually almost all male actors she worked with. As for girls, Im Se Mi, the unnies in Heartstrings, Krystal, her mother in Heirs, her manager and coordi in YAB. LOL.

Just herself. It's best not to compare coz she needs to improve by herself first and not because of competition.

I don't know much about SALT but I think it's okay. It's a small agency but they're doing fine. They're not pushing her so much and they're allowing her to grow on her own pace. Not all actresses and actors who became part of a huge company succeeded, anyway. 

Lee Hong Ki, Park Soo Jin, Im Se Mi, Go Ara

Probably a really long time. I hope until she becomes a granny. LOL.

She did say she had a relationship before. LOL. A man from her university.

@MissMoon : I agree with your point but Lee Min Ho isn't in relationship like woo bin I think in his mind PSH but he choose the safest choice bcz Krystal is very Young but Shin hye is a woman now , if he say park shin hye imagine the media & K netz will talk about & they will hurt his lover .
Even shin hye doesn't choose him as an ideal man & if you noticed shin hye always choose won Bin as her ideal man but after his dating other actress she stopped & only describing her ideal man , the eyes in Korea on her & she doesn't want to make others to talk about her .
Just imagine the situation Kim Woo Bin Just protect her & he is gentleman as Lee Min Ho But the difference that Woo Bin is engaged to someone but Min ho doesn't have a woman in his life so he can talk different :)