❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

MISSMOON

said:

chelsea814

said:

1-your dream role for shinhye? 

I really want her to do an action drama, she knows martial arts,right?. And also a superstar  (who sings, acts and dances in a drama or movie) well she's a superstar already so this is not hard to act.

2-who would you like to be shinhye's next leading man in a series? I want Kim So Hyoon or Lee Jung Suk >>>> for LJS I wanted to see them together after seeing sparks coming from LJS to unnie :)

3-what idol do you want shinhye to do a project with?I don't know much about idols but I like TOP, they did already an endorsement together.

4-suppose that u have the choice to make shinhye ends up with a celebrity in real life (marrying him) and that celebrity will love her & make her happy. who will u choose? just imagination

ehem. Lee Min Ho. hehe. I'm so obvious as a shipper. >>>> LooooL you r totally obvious 

5-shinhye's best on screen & off screen chemistries are with .......... 

Lee Min Ho 

6-who do you think is shinhye's strong competitor in the industry? yes girls who are in the same age with her. 

7- what do you think about shinhye's company? I like it when they allowed her to have time to study and they are so dae bak to arrange a WORLD tour for her. >>>> all of u girls r positive :-*

8- who do you think shinhye's best friend among celebrities? I don't really know but i can see she has lots of guy friends, for girls Park Se Young, for I know Park Se Young as well.

9- for how long u think shinhye unnie will remain in the industry? I like this question because for me I think she will not leave the industry. She loves to act so much that she even started at a young age. Even when she gets married and have children, she will still have roles like being a mother. And I bet her children will be in the industry too. >>> thumps up LOOOOOOL

10- did u believe unnie when she said she haven't had a love relationship? why? I didn't because yes she said she will try to hide it until before marrying, so i hope that this time u know it's her first and would be the last.>>>>>>>>I'm curious how celebrities can date in secret !!! they should pay 4 their fame :(

@chelsea814 I can understand your shipping heart, actually a small number of her fans r not shippers bcz of her awesome chemistries w/ her costars. so u r her fan from LMH side. if u believed in them & they didn't end up together, sure ur heart will be hurt. shipping is fun if u didn't take it seriously. just enjoy their moments & accept any result. for me I want unnie to be happy with whoever she want & I don't want her to experience a one sided love.

edit: I forgot to thank u. thank u chingu 4 the answers :-*

Guest bunnybear

@resrimith, you're cute,also naughty one..
tumblr_mnxe5oq58z1rcpwx1o5_250.gif

yes, like that cf too, ;;) they're both cute and youthful in that cf.they have chemistry, come to think of it, shin hye was once offered (rumored-correct me if i'm wrong) the female role in boys over flowers, and then in playful kiss before..

@BeLLaL, yeah,  i started to like her since goong (she's my 2nd fav actress) ,  i watched almost her dramas (except lie to me). ;)
i do have a lot of favorite kactress, but i can't give my time to all of them,it's hard to handle, keke..shin hye's my no.1 bias, so i been lurking in some of her threads, fb, some blogs and other site to keep me updated with news about her,
then i decided to sign in this thread, just to share my admiration,expressing my love for our angel, i decided to visit here when i have time.

Guest eppas05

@missmoon. Sorry I forget to say thank you for remembering this ahjumma :x I love reading all this thread's post. I am enjoying them. Sorry if I cannot contribute that much, I just learned to post with image and spoiler. Thank you all !!! Now I need to learn how to post with gif... One at a time hi hi hi :\">

Guest nistymaj

@MissMoon who is doing a very marvelous job of holding the fort for our princess at the same time giving so much info about her....and the excitement... kansamnida... :-h :-h :\"> please carry on uri dongseng hehehe :-bd

MISSMOON said: Months ago when I joined soompi, I heard people saying that shinhye got her fame from the heirs & her costars :( which made me angery @-), so I decided to write a survey so I can make sure abt her fame & make myself relieved. But this time is out of my boredom :) & to know much abt u my friends :-* .
at the beginning, The reason why I joined soompi is minshin thread since the minshin thread was not active at that time in pshic. Then I realized that some people consider soompi as a measurement tool of k celebrities' fame which is not fair since not all the famous celebrities have fan websites, then I decided to become an active member in this thread although I was not active in pshic :D . moreover, I'm not active in her shippers threads :)) although the reason I came to soompi was a shipper heart :)) , but I usually visits them; I love reading their analysis + I'm enjoying unnie's chemistry with her costars. 
chingus shipping is fun if u didn't take it seriously, doing analysis, enjoying their proofs & interactions. I shipped unnie with JGS bcz of their electrifying chemistry. but after bts & baeksang ceremonies I forgot abt geunshin & I started shipping her with JYH, their proofs makes me believed in them & I'm still supporting yongshin. then the SBS awards comes which makes my heart flutters with minshin shyness. I was like OK just read & figure out which couple is real, maybe neither yongshin nor minshin is real. only the time will tell. but really if u believed in one of the couples, u will hurt your shipping heart so my friends try to accept any result :-< 
and plz plz plz plz plz plz plz don't compare your ship or bias with others ship or bias since this will harm your bias & will bring him/her antis like what happened with unnie.

Guest numblp

missmoon  said:
action movie or drama, and as detective or a movie like charlie angels or the X-files.
2-who would you like to be shinhye's next leading man in a series?

Kim Hyun joong,  Joo in Sung, TOP

3-what idol do you want shinhye to do a project with?

I don't know much about Idol

4-suppose that u have the choice to make shinhye end up with a celebrity in real life (marrying him) and that celebrity will love her & make her happy. who will u choose? just imagination

I don't know cos a lot of namja who adore her as idle girls but I choose Jung yong hwa because he clearly adores her and I adore yongshin too, if not him Lee Min Hoo and joo sang wook, i think he adores and has a soft spot for her since then days up to now.

5-shin,hye best chemistry is with ...

everyone

6-who do you think is shinhye's strong competitor in the industry?

none for me

7- what do you think about shinhye's company?

No body perfect 

8- who do you think shinhye's best friend among celebrities?

i'd like to think it's yonghwa. CNBLUE FT Island Jang ken suk,  Ca Boo un (I don't know her real name)

9- for how long u think shinhye unnie will remain in the industry?

same with gb4dooley  : a long time because at the moment she loves it and is happy with things are now, but i wish if it comes to a point where her personal happiness is at stake she'll let go and pursue her personal happiness instead.

10- did u believe unnie when she said she haven't had a love relationship? why?

NO................. 

Ambiguous role. Woman with a solid almost masculine character. Smart independent woman who lives beautifully and achieves much.

Famous American or European young actor

Musical project with some rock band. I love her rendition of "Glamorous Sky.")

4-suppose that u have the choice to make shinhye ends up with a celebrity in real life (marrying him) and that celebrity will love her & make her happy. who will u choose? just imagination

She is very talented. She needs to go forward. It's time to go on a world level.) The husband should be actively helping her and this.) Talented producer?

With everyone. She is awesome partner.

no competitors

They must actively promote PSH to the world level.

I think ... JGS. Many joint projects.) 

I hope for a long time. She has great potential.

I believe. She is smart and careful. It will be a tough choice for her.

Trusted friend is better than ...)))

@resrimith yes, i agree with you chingu it's not  only the hiers and her co-star that shinhye become famous. she's already famous when she did the hiers although the hiers has boast her to achieved the higher level of her chinise fans. but in fairness to shinhye she also help her leading man to be more popular as before. 

@missmoon thanks for the information about the old cf of shinhye, i also didn't know that until you post it. about the question in who  the celebrity shinhye who ends up ( just imaginaton) junghwa or leeminho  whoever shinhye choose it? i will support it even she choose niegther of them. although i really love both of them to be shinhye partner in life or in the industry that they both work end. and also i really appreciate and congratulate you for a nice question and answer game. your such a brilliant and talented person thats why i admired you so much chingu.

Guest bunnybear

you've seen this chingus?? ;))

Animal_dppelgangers_Park_shin_hye.jpg

SH: haha! funny huh?

tumblr_mnxe5oq58z1rcpwx1o3_250.giftumblr_mv5dpclUgS1rcpwx1o2_250.gif

SH: they're making fun of me?

tumblr_mvij8vxOur1qdcel5o3_250.gif
SH: of course it's a surprise kiss!!

tumblr_mqz6w1J8241qju2iuo3_250.gif
tumblr_lzzk2r6XnS1qju2iuo3_250.gif
tumblr_myaxp4KD6M1siqvhio1_250.gif

:P:P
tumblr_ln9phe88gs1qakwv3o1_500.gif
cr: to respective owners of gifs

shin hye not really good in kissing scene, but she's not that bad either.
it's just pitty that she's being picked most of the time, making fun of it, saying she don't have chemistry with her co-star because of her kissing ability?
when  that shock/ surprise kisses are very common in korean dramaland   esp, when the female role is an innocent and pure character.

Let me join @missmoon again... ;)

1-your dream role for shinhye?- I mentioned here before that I like her to do a historical drama/movie. Since they already granted my wish, now I'm looking forward for a medical drama. It's a trend in Kdramas. I wanna see her as a doctor in white coat... ^^2-who would you like to be shinhye's next leading man in a series?- I will be firm with this one! LOL. SONG JOONG KI or Joo Won :x

I don't know a lot of kpop groups but I think Teacyeon has an acting skill. I watched his drama last year "Who Are You'. And for me it's pretty impressive. And the fact that he's yummy......... :))

4-suppose that u have the choice to make shinhye end up with a celebrity in real life (marrying him) and that celebrity will love her & make her happy. who will u choose? just imagination

Honestly, I don't want her to marry a celebrity. It'll make her life complicated. But just to answer the question, maybe Lee Hongki. He's really a good friend of mine. And I think he really loves her as a friend. Or Kim Ji Hoon... I just love him! kekeke. I think he respect her. :)

On screen, for me it's JKS. Off screen, JYH~

I don't want them to call as competitors. There's a lot of great actresses around. But for those in mid-20's as well, I think that would be Han Hyo Joo (base on acting skill). But right now, it looks like she's the most popular.

They are actually doing great! I believe she's their priority now. And the fact that they are active on their website and Twitter is a good thing. Not all company announces the schedules of an artist~

Lee Hongki and Park Se Young

She can do a mother role someday.... ^^

Not sure. Maybe she haven't been in a serious and official relationship.

I think ... JGS. Many joint projects.) 

I will explain.) 
JGS  is friend not in words but in deeds. Joint tours, the invitation to TD (40 thousand spectators), a joint advertisings, photoshoots. He is not afraid of rumors and communicates to her and cares about her success. JYH, LH - only remember her in interviews and occasional meetings. PSH helped them as actors. But she did not act in their MV, no joint advertisings. JYH not written for her single song (she hinted to him), etc. They's just good familiar. 

a celebrity in real life (marrying him) and that celebrity will love her & make her happy. who will u choose? 
Actors, celebrities are bad husbands usually. They can not take care of loved ones. (They are selfish. They better be good familiars and partners.)

Guest MISSMOON

gb4dooley said: hi! i am a yongshin shipper mostly but sometimes i waver and ship her with another, lol. i'm forever waiting who she really ends up with in real life. i just wish she ends up with someone who adores and loves her so much that he will protect her from her antis no matter what.  >>>>looool the same is here ;)) but I'm not a hardcore shipper. my shipping depends on the evidence. the more I see evidences, the more i ship them

Guest MISSMOON

numblp said:hello @numblp welcome to our family :x1-your dream role for shinhye?
action movie or drama, and as detective or a movie like charlie angels or the X-files.  >>> totally agree

Kim Hyun joong,  Joo in Sung, TOP >>>> joo in sung is a good actor

I don't know much about Idol

I don't know cos a lot of namja who adore her as idle girls but I choose Jung yong hwa because he clearly adores her and I adore yongshin too, if not him Lee Min Hoo and joo sang wook, i think he adores and has a soft spot for her since then days up to now. >>>> ahaa so u guys thought the celebrities involved in this question r only the men who adore her. no u can choose anyone u want, it just imagination.

everyone

none for me

No body perfect 

i'd like to think it's yonghwa. CNBLUE FT Island Jang ken suk,  Ca Boo un (I don't know her real name) >> agreed

same with gb4dooley  : a long time because at the moment she loves it and is happy with things are now, but i wish if it comes to a point where her personal happiness is at stake she'll let go and pursue her personal happiness instead. :-bd

NO................. 

Guest MISSMOON

Саша Rain said:

welcome welcome chingu :-*

Ambiguous role. Woman with a solid almost masculine character. Smart independent woman who lives beautifully and achieves much.

Famous American or European young actor >>> I remember in the first survey u said u want her to act with european actor if I'm not wrong

Musical project with some rock band. I love her rendition of "Glamorous Sky.")

She is very talented. She needs to go forward. It's time to go on a world level.) The husband should be actively helping her and this.) Talented producer? >>> so chingu u want her t marry a producer, interesting :)

With everyone. She is awesome partner. 

no competitors >>>> the majority of u have the same answer here

They must actively promote PSH to the world level. >>>> I love your ambition :-bd

I think ... JGS. Many joint projects.) >>> he is one of her friends who supports her & care abt her :-bd

I hope for a long time. She has great potential. >>> I believe she will

I believe. She is smart and careful. It will be a tough choice for her.

Trusted friend is better than ...))) >>>>> LOOOOL, ur mind girl override ur heart :-bd 

@ cawa rain thank u my 4 answering the questions, we missed u here girl. at least say hi from time to time

BellaL said: @resrimith‌ ‌ shin hye cf with kim hyun joong very famous here in my country, i found a lot of article about that never happened kiss.. they thought it was real kiss, lol.. a lot of girl's heart was pounding saw khj kiss another girl, haha he is famous here after bof aired in my country, indonesia..

Guest MISSMOON

bunnybear said:
it's just pitty that she's being picked most of the time, making fun of it, saying she don't have chemistry with her co-star because of her kissing ability?
when  that shock/ surprise kisses are very common in korean dramaland   esp, when the female role is an innocent and pure character.

JenniferG said: @resrimith yes, i agree with you chingu it's not  only the hiers and her co-star that shinhye become famous. she's already famous when she did the hiers although the hiers has boast her to achieved the higher level of her chinise fans. but in fairness to shinhye she also help her leading man to be more popular as before. 

bunnybear said: you've seen this chingus?? ;))

SH: haha! funny huh?

SH: they're making fun of me?

SH: of course it's a surprise kiss!!

cr: to respective owners of gifs