❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

Guest MISSMOON

MISSMOON said:

I will answer them first

1-your dream role for shinhye? 

action/vampire/someone with a disability/ a playful girl who used to be harsh on people & harm them but she is kind inside . I want her to act in drama that is mainly abt her role

2-who would you like to be shinhye's next leading man in a series?

ehmmm I don't know much abt korean actors, my knowledge is biased on shinhye circle. I do love to see her acting with kim soo hyun/ lee jung suk/yoo seung ho/ taecyeon/ lee seung gi/ so ji sub/ her cush won bin

3-what idol do you want shinhye to do a project with?

G dragon, taecyeon, siwon, kim jae joong, changmin

4-suppose that u have the choice to make shinhye ends up with a celebrity in real life (marrying him) and that celebrity will love her & make her happy. who will u choose? just imagination

ehmmmmmmmm they are a lot looooooooool, I need a lot of copies of psh =))

5-shinhye best chemistry is with ..........

on screen chemistry: jang geun suk > kim woo bin > lee wan

off screen chemistry: Jung yong hwa, lee min ho & jang geun suk

6-who do you think is shinhye's strong competitor in the industry? 

for me shin hye is the best & i'm happy with her success. I think her competitors should be in her age group & successful. I think moon geun yeong, go ara, and suzy can be considered as her competitors

7- what do you think about shinhye's company?

the good point abt this company is that it only has shinhye & se young as active celebrities which makes the agency concentrate more on unnie. having a small numbers of celebrities & the inability to expand its activities makes me think it is really a bad agency. I hope SALT informs us abt her schedule at least monthly, and makes unnie concentrate more in dramas & movies not in CFs, since her image is based on her drams & movies.

8- who do you think shinhye's best friend among celebrities?

I think shinhye closest friend r ( 1st: lee hong ki     2nd: park soo jin     3rd: jung yong hwa     4th: park se young      5th : jang geun suk )

9- for how long u think shinhye unnie will remain in the industry?

shinhye unnie loves the fame, I think she will remain 4 a really long period.

10- did u believe unnie when she said she haven't had a love relationship? why? 

no I didn't, because she said once she will not go public with her relations.

Guest MISSMOON

I will change shinhye best celebrity friends order since park sojin & park se young didn't send shin hye a congratulatory massages:
1st: lee hong ki2nd: jung yong hwa3rd: jang geun suk4th: park sojin5th: park se young

Guest MISSMOON

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 26px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"[sNS Pic] Park Shin Hye Shows Juniel Some Love May 14, 2013  class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 26px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"[sNS Pic] Park Shin Hye Shows Juniel Some Love

Did CNBlue’s Jung Yong Hwa introduce the two girls?

On May 13, Park Shin Hye uploaded a photo with Juniel’s latest album, which was personally autographed by the singer. She includes the message, “Thank you, Juniel. I really like the songs. I’ll listen to it well. How can a voice be so pretty? So sweet so sweet. ‘Pretty Boy’ daebak.”

parkshinhye-inside.pngsource: soompi 
I didn't know juneil & unnie knew each other. I think I missed some news abt unnie

Guest dreamcatcher7

MISSMOON said:

the thread is so quit today & I'm bored since my parents travelled alone this weekend and left us behind :(( , hope they will enjoy their trip. so I prepared these questions although some of them I asked before. don't make it serious just 4 fun.

mentally challenged, mermaid, soldier

park yoochun, choi siwon, kim soo hyun, hyun bin

4-suppose that u have the choice to make shinhye ends up with a celebrity in real life (marrying him) and that celebrity will love her & make her happy. who will u choose? just imagination

I'm torn between JYH & LMH  
5-shinhye best chemistry is with ..........

LMH

no one hahaha

They made PSH reaaaaally popular! They are not perfect, who's perfect anyway..

Lee Hongki, Yonghwa, Lim Se Mi, Jang Geun Suk

I think Shinhye is someone who can have a grandmother role someday. That long hahaha

No.

Guest MISSMOON

@dreamcatcher7 long time no see. how r u my friend??  :-*  :-* abt the grandma role loooool, I have the same thought . shinhye unnie loves acting a lot

I see some Lee min ho's & kim soo hyun's & ha ji won's fans hello chingus :-h

Guest MISSMOON

I think I need to change one of the questions (shinhye's best chemistry to shinhye's best on & off chemistry) because unnie has a good on screen with some costars & good off screen chemistry with others
for me her best: onscreen chemistry : jgs > kwb >Lwoffscreen chemistry: jyh,lmh &jgs

@missmoon i'm not annoyed about what your saying in my account name maybe i just read it in a wrong way. thank you for the nice  words about the polling incidents,perhaps i'm just emotional and it comes out the way i wrote it this thread. thanks chingu it really nice to have such a kind and nicest people i meet in shinhye circle of fans. i'm lucky to be one of you guys here?

MISSMOON said:

the thread is so quit today & I'm bored since my parents travelled alone this weekend and left us behind  , hope they will enjoy their trip. so I prepared these questions although some of them I asked before. don't make it serious just 4 fun.

a detective, a girl with a darkpast, and antagonist at same time protagonist, 

hyun bin, lee dong wok, kim hyun joong

top, si won, 

lee min ho or junghwa
5-shinhye best chemistry is with ...

lee min ho. junghwa, jang guen suk, george hu, and many to mention.

none, so far?

it's ok as long as she will take cared off?

junghwa, leehongki, jang guensuk and cn blue and ft island members and  i'm not familiar with the girls

for a longer period of time.

nop?   she said, she  don't want to revailed  her relationship with the media?

MISSMOON said:

i'm sorry MissMoon, i must prepare for exam to enroll post graduate soon..

but i still lurking here to get news about shin hye..

lol, i remember first time i join this thread bec can't bear not answer your question, 

mean/villain princess like yeh in my fair lady,  she already play it at goong s but i want see her as lead character not supporting role. i wanna see her play drama as rich girl and wear classy clothes, she must be look very beautiful.. 

with actor who have great acting skill or veteran actor so she could learn a lot.. bec i only know famous actor, i prefer not to mentions.. so she have a lot of choice, lol

i dont know a lot of idol, i only follow kdrama, not kpop..  but i read article, i prefer idol turn actor like park yoo chun, lee seung gi, kim hyun joong, TOP (he get best new actor on blue dragon and baeksang art award, but he is too hot, not good for my heart, lol)

ahhh, you know my answer :) my heart still not weaver..

i think he brave enough to show he is dating now, but with subtle clue..

you can watch his Oshim interview (who is he?)

5-shinhye's best on screen & off screen chemistries are with .......... 

off: co-star from three biggest shipper community, i know why shipper still remain believe in it bec shin hye off screen with them.. actually i watch all youtube video about evident (mostly couple item and bts) the 2 previous shipper years ago, so i know, they have off chemistry, lol

on: all shin hye partner

i agree with you MissMoon, i prefer choose from her age range.. maybe moon geun young(26), han hyo joo(27), park bo young(24), go ara(24), suzy(20) 

i only watch mgy and hyj drama, they are good actress.. park bo young once beat her at 20' movies actress choice award 2013,  i pick ara bec she as veteran as shin hye, suzy bec her fame actually i didn't watch her drama, i try to watch gu book family since lsg the actor, but end with jumping the episode maybe i only watch 2 ep? 

i dont know a lot, i praise them because they could arrange asian tour 2013 for her, so i notice they care a lot of shin hye.. i dont like them when they push shin hye go away from school but their choice was great, she was shinning during 2013.. i believe they are close enough as family there, maybe their action for not promote all shin hye activity bec another reason 

male : lee hong ki

female: park so jin, se mi, park se young

she is very talented, she can grow more, i believe on her.. 

as she wish, i hope she complete her beauty until 40s, we could see her beauty face and great acting until reach 40s age.. i hope her hubby later not lock her at home..and try to trust on her.. lol

sorry if my answer different, i believe what she said.. if even she had a relationship before,  those relationship must be not serious for marriage, maybe the relationship was at young age..

bec i found her still pure, innocent.. i watch bts the heirs, and she is very shy there.. a lot touchy-touchy like bts you're beautiful and heartstring.. but when talk about intense romance, she will very shy and try to escape the situation, thats very girly..

if she had relationship before maybe she could do passionate kiss like yeh did at Goong when she only 22 yo or coffee prince. shin hye is hot and sexy but bec she dont have a lot of romance experiences, so she got critics for intense romance scene   

7 shin hye co-star (lee min ho, jang geun suk, jung yong hwa, choi ji hyuk, kim woo bin, lee hong ki, yoon shi yoon), 1 cf partner (kim hyun joong), 2 colleges univ friends(kim bum & kim soo hyun) picked as the top 10 korean actors.. thats why korean entertainment said who partner with shin hye always become more famous than before
http://www.dramafever.com/news/fans-pick-the-top-10-korean-actors-and-its-not-who-the-industry-chose/

i hope they release 10 top actress, i'm sure shin hye at the top position, she have more than 30.000+ fans at dramafever site