❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

@MISSMOON my stay has been fun so far. thank you my dear. hopefully it's not just billboard of hers i'd get to see in the next few days, but the real person. hahaha :)) *wishful thinking* wish you were here too.
@Agie did you see me in that white dress? hahaha. just kidding. yeah, wish you were here with me also, stalking Shin hye (in a good way). lol. What?! she is now filming a CF?! where's the place… odi odi issoyo…?? i will definitely go. :)) :)) my worries about visiting her mom's resto is that i tend to vegetate (being a vegetarian, pun intended. lol). since it's a meat bbq place, i might end up looking like a total geek--not knowing what to order. hehehe
@JenniferG hello chingu, it's my first time to talk to you here. welcome to Shin hye's thread. glad to meet you here. there's so much to see in seoul. but yes, i wish i could go to the restaurant. will see about that :))
@kimsoyeon18 how are you, maknae? miss you, little sis.

thank you @ione for welcoming me, it my pleasure to meet you as well  and getting to know more of you as chingu. hope to hear a words from you as well as the photo's of your journey and some of shinhye's stuffed events in your korean vacationing. have a nice day there and enjoy.....

Guest MISSMOON

I think this abt the top 5 actresses who r borned in 1990Bk7KXAjCUAAmycg.jpg

http://media.daum.net/entertain/enews/newsview?newsId=20140411130505956

@ione your first step is to visit shinhye's mom's restaurant, meet her fans there & ask how can u meet her. plus tell her mom that u came from far away just to meet shinhye.

Guest MISSMOON

Kstar-sneakers-SKYE-105-of-suecomma-bonn

All about the Kstar sneakers ‘SKYE 105′ of Suecomma Bonnie shown in Kdrama

class="blog_h2 entry-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 10px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-left-width: 0px; border-bottom-style: none; outline: 0px; font-size: 24px; vertical-align: baseline; background-color: white; line-height: normal; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS', Arial, sans-serif; color: rgb(54, 57, 69); letter-spacing: -1px;"

Recently, sneaker’s popularity has been rising through the roof. Something that really add to the new sneaker popularity is its exposure in Kdrama. Suecomma bonnie SKYE 105 Sneakers is one of the sneakers that has captured the public’s eyes after appearing on air. Suecomma bonnie SKYE 105 is famous for having been worn by Korean actresses like Park Shin Hye, Son Yae Jin and actors like Kim Soo Hyun.

Why is the Suecomma bonnie SKYE 105 called the ‘celebrity sneakers’? To answer the question, let’s look at Kdrama from SBS, ‘My Love from the Star’, ‘The Heirs’ and from MBC, ‘Sly and Single Again’ to explore the popularity of Suesomma Bonnie SKYE 105.

A. Kdrama SBS Drama ‘My Love from the Star’ Kim Soo Hyun Sneakers

class="blog_h2 entry-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 10px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-left-width: 0px; border-bottom-style: none; outline: 0px; font-size: 24px; vertical-align: baseline; background-color: white; line-height: normal; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS', Arial, sans-serif; color: rgb(54, 57, 69); letter-spacing: -1px;"

9e313f2c8607c801e3a2e2ef57b47dac.jpg

Suecomma bonnie SKYE 105 (wine) , known as the kstar sneakers and worn by Kim Soo Hyun playin Do Min Joon in ‘My Love from the Star’, is recently gaining a lot of love by appearing on the drama. Although the Kdrama aired its finale, the drama, along with Kim Soo Hyun’s fashion is still in interest of abroad fans. In this particular scene, Kim Soo Hyun is wearing grey cardigan with skinny jeans paired with SKYE 105 sneakers.

B. Kdrama SBS Drama ‘The Heirs’ Park Shin Hye Sneakers

3d2629b05ee40d2e892509dcab3b0053.jpg

On SBS Kdrama ‘The Heirs’, Park Shin Hye, playing the role of Cha Eun Sang, paired Suecomma Bonnie SKYE 105 (wine) with school uniform. Suecomma Bonnie sneakers has 2cm hidden heel and 3cm outer sole that makes your leg look longer. This comes handy for girls when pairing with school uniform because you cannot wear uniform with high heels and yet, you still need the extra inch.

LSKX43021WI_A1.jpg

C. Kdrama MBC Drama ‘Sly and Single Again’ Lee Min Jung Sneakers

class="blog_h2 entry-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 10px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-left-width: 0px; border-bottom-style: none; outline: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; background-color: white;"

91cd8815fb5f612f8cb9566feb69be44.jpg

Lee Min Jung, playing Na Ae Ra in ‘Sly and Single Again’, wore Suecomma Bonnie SKYE 105 (blue) in the scene where she races four other women. She wore blue boxy zip-up jersey with skinny jeans, finishing the look off by SKYE 105 creating a sporty casual look.

LSKX43051BU_A1.jpg

Suecomma Bonnie SKYE 105 sneakers are in five colors: wine, pink, grey, blue, white.

http://www.wannabk.com/en/blog/--n467

Guest MISSMOON

Park Shin Hye reveals her ideal man

Actress Park Shin Hye shared her ideal man type. Actress Park Shin Hye shared her ideal man type is someone who is warm and takes care of her without her knowing

http://www.ohkpop.com/153978/park-shin-hye-reveals-her-ideal-man?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Facebook update~
The mysterious sound of waves and scent of fresh Cheonhaehyang. Jeju Island is calling my name.

Have you seen the beautiful love story of Keunsuk and Shinhye in the beautiful Jeju Island?
Come watch the video and enter the event. You can be the winner of Park Shinhye’s camera!

Event Link > http://bit.ly/1g0i85T

Event Period: 2014.4.7 ~ 2014.4.17
Winner Announcement: 2014.4.25

10168234_454983124632324_469287238246664

Guest MISSMOON

JenniferG said:

hi @resrimith thank you for your kind words, it just i cannot help it when someone bashes shinhye i cannot control myself. i definitely back them off. i know shinhye is lucky to be leveled in those great actresses in korea. although i'm a bit sad for the polling result. but i guessed your right? she's has a unique foundation in showbiz and that foundation can go her to a long way...

Guest MISSMOON

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis; font-family: arial, sans-serif;"Park Shin Hye - Dancing Lover

cr to the uploader

Guest Valkyrie

correct me if this was posted before, any kind hearted soul here who can translate the portion they mentioned PSH? It starts at 2:46

Guest MISSMOON

the thread is so quite today & I'm bored since my parents travelled alone this weekend and left us behind :(( , hope they will enjoy their trip. so I prepared these questions although some of them I asked before. don't make it serious just 4 fun. 

1-your dream role for shinhye? 

2-who would you like to be shinhye's next leading man in a series?

3-what idol do you want shinhye to do a project with?

4-suppose that u have the choice to make shinhye ends up with a celebrity in real life (marrying him) and that celebrity will love her & make her happy. who will u choose? just imagination

5-shinhye's best on screen & off screen chemistries are with .......... 

6-who do you think is shinhye's strong competitor in the industry? 

7- what do you think about shinhye's company?

8- who do you think shinhye's best friend among celebrities?

9- for how long u think shinhye unnie will remain in the industry?

10- did u believe unnie when she said she haven't had a love relationship? why?