❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

Agie said: resrimith said: ah @agie dear honestly i m kinda having mixed feelings from d morning as i am confronted with these news. I am just worried for shin hye. I hope salt would handle her well and plan accordingly.
But for me.. My concern is only shinhye's personal well being. But i hope she does a drama this year just like she did heirs last year from sep to dec. I want her to work on a very good script with talented costar and it should be a ratings success. (But honestly,i want to see her in drama this yr because i will miss her,if only i am going to see her acting project next year).

Guest bunnybear

wow, great brain storming, you give us some hope @Agie,  shin hye might accept a drama offer for the last quarter after her tour and finished her thesis.

@resrimith, i got what you mean..

Btw, i lolled after i saw this pic, something is missing
1506686_621572497924365_4140099418493709

here it is:
safe_image.php?d=AQAAMRKRHEJ9J8ie&w=210&
ctto

=))
it's for lotte duty free?

Guest bunnybear

1795482_716000478422520_5416905540390482
cr: pshifc

full story of Dream Journey in Jeju  :x

@resrimith, i just remember that magazine posted here before, and here found it.
2013 issue , i don't know why they promote it again this year, is lunafly an fnc artist?
tumblr_inline_mli1a2g6zk1qz4rgp.jpg

For Infinite Challenge and Clara thing, let me share you this.

For Clara, Kim Taeho PD of Infinite Challenge denied he ever contacted Clara for the cheerleading or any other IC episode.

[News -KOR] http://news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&sid1=106&oid=109&aid=0002755623

So Clara is definitely not.

Don't be fooled by all those rubbish articles.

For Shinhye, it's not clearly announced yet. Need to wait for another episode or two?

Guest MISSMOON

resrimith

said:

bunnybear

said:

cr: pshifc

full story of Dream Journey in Jeju

:x

@resrimith, i just remember that magazine posted here before, and here found it.

2013 issue , i don't know why they promote it again this year, is lunafly an fnc artist?

nevrmind said: For Infinite Challenge and Clara thing, let me share you this. For Clara, Kim Taeho PD of Infinite Challenge denied he ever contacted Clara for the cheerleading or any other IC episode. [News -KOR] http://news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&sid1=106&oid=109&aid=0002755623 So Clara is definitely not. Don't be fooled by all those rubbish articles. For Shinhye, it's not clearly announced yet. Need to wait for another episode or two?

@nevrmind always like a boss. 

ok boss. Attention. Salute. (Soompi dont have a salute button. So pls accept this. ^:)^ )

Edit:
I forgot to add this. :-* :-* :-*

---------------

No need. I just wanted to get PSH out of unnecessary rumors. :)

@NileRose
Momma bear.. I honestly thought of u. They really should have added arab countries(not just saudi bt also dubai and many places). Cos shin hye has a steady and dedicated and loyal fan following there. Dont worry.. It might be added in the future too. ;))
Cheer up my dear. :)

resrimith said: @NileRose
Momma bear.. I honestly thought of u. They really should have added arab countries(not just saudi bt also dubai and many places). Cos shin hye has a steady and dedicated and loyal fan following there. Dont worry.. It might be added in the future too. ;))
Cheer up my dear. :)
Thank you My sweet @
resrimith for your words I hope she will come to our Countries someday :)