❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

Park Shin Hye is Coming to New York!
parkshinhye_worldtour.jpg

Wow. Park Shin Hye is no longer just the biggest star in Asia. She’s going to take over the world! Her agency S.A.L.T Entertainment just announced that Park will be going on a world tour – and her first stop is New York!
Starting on May 2014, she will embark on the ‘Park Shin Hye World Tour: Story of an Angel’ and visiting United States, Thailand, China, Japan, Taiwan, Hong Kong, and the Philippines. On May 1st, she will be attending the 2nd Annual DramaFever Awards as well! Park is currently nominated for Best Actress for Heirs.
Her world tour seems to be more of a big fan meet with all her fans. It’s a way of saying thank you to all her fans I guess, since she’s gained a steady following since her debut in Stairway to Heaven. She’s got all the makings of a Hallyu star.
Park will next appear in the film “The Tailors”, and recently released a digital single, “Arm Pillow.” Hopefully she’ll perform that at the awards!

Buy your tickets for DramaFever’s award show here!

source: osen, dramafever

kaedejun

Now I'm thinking that one of the reason why they released her new digital single is for her preparation for her world tour. Maybe she will sing it as well...

hi chingus! alot of news about uri shin hye lately! i am fangirling looking at her lovely pictures that are posted here. she's just so overwhelming beautiful!
im so excited about her world tour! this only proves to say that she is a well known actress since her world tour includes USA. Hopefully my schedule will allow me to attend her fan meeting here in Beijing :)
and that DramaFever awards night, i cant wait to see how stunning she will be in a sexy long gown. i know guys in attendance will be oogling around her! 
have I say thank you already for the news updates the keeps on coming here? if not, here is my warmest hugs to everyone with full of gratitude!  8-> 8-> 8->

Guest bunnybear

wow!world tour for shin hye?!

@Agie

Is it recent pics ?
Dy0EMgj.png

it's from this magazine chingu.
5.jpg
582707_488129724546562_54624680_n.jpg
July 2012 issue of "Beauty +."

her pictures in this magazine also appeared in so ji subs mv eraser.

2.jpg7.jpg

full article cr:
http://www.shinhye.org/2012/07/photos-park-shin-hye-graces-cover-of.html

First Korean Actress to have World Tour FM 3cb6b34543a982261bb44f818a82b9014b90eb96
Park Shin Hye to attend "2014 Dramafever Award" held in New York on 1st May..thereafter...starting her World Tour FM.

"2014 PARK SHIN HYE WORLD TOUR : STORY OF ANGEL" to begin in NYC from May..Thailand, China, Japan, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Philippines.

Park Shin Hye has 5 FM stops in China.
☆ Beijing ☆ Shanghai ☆ Chongqing ☆ Shenzhen ☆ Changsha

Sorry,i know its been shared already. But i am really happy and proud of our girl. So posting it again with some extra details i got. :) :) :)
SHE IS INDEED A HALLYU QUEEN. WE ARE VERY PROUD OF YOU, PARK SHIN HYE. WE LOVE YOU AND WISH YOU ALL SUCCESS WITH YOUR ENDEAVOURS. :x :x :x

So dear chingus,
Some other thoughts of mine are,
Park shin hye might not go with infinity challenge to Brazil. I heard another girl who will be joining. But i m nt gonna mention. cos i m nt sure at all. I am clueless why they didnt say d results d next week. When that other girls name came, knets were like.. let shin hye be.. she is more than enough. They definitely love her.
And now d rumors to ljk's drama female lead role is pointed toward another lady. And obviously since from the world tour fm announcement,it seems clear that her schedule might be packed. And the drama is said to be in july right? So along with you guys,i also think she is nt in that kbs drama.

Park Shin Hye to embark on a world tour in seven countries
park-shin-hye_1397001183_af_org.jpg

Park Shin Hye will be heading off on a world tour!
The '2014 PARK SHIN HYE WORLD TOUR : STORY OF ANGEL' will kick off with Park Shin Hye's attendance at the 'The 2014 DramaFever Awards' and a fan meeting in New York on May 1.
A S.A.L.T. Entertainment rep stated, "We are always thankful for the love in Korea and overseas. Starting in May, [Park Shin Hye] plans to meet more international fans in the U.S., Thailand, China, Japan, Taiwan, Hong Kong, and the Philippines. As Park Shin Hye is a hard worker who prepares a new stage whenever there is an opportunity to communicate with fans, she will perform a variety of stages this year."
Now many of you will get to see just how pretty she is inside-and-out in person! Stay tuned for more details!
allkpop

"Eun-sang is coming!" Park Shin-hye's world tour

photo423430.jpg

Park Shin-hye is the first Korean actress to go on a world tour.

Her tour, "2014 Park Shin-hye World Tour: Story Of An Angel" starts in May and she'll be going around America, Thailand, China, Japan, Taiwan and other countries to meet her fans. The first tour stars on the 1st in New York.

Her main target is the Chinese fans. Her recent drama "The Heirs" is a major hit in that region and so she's going around Shanghai, Beijing, Shenzhen and two other cities.

Salt Entertainment claims, "We thank the international love. We are going to repay you with performances. You can bet on it".

Meanwhile, Park Shin-hye is starring in the movie "The Tailors".

Source : www.dispatch.co.kr/r....

Hancinema

"Eun-sang is coming!" Park Shin-hye's world tour
Park Shin-hye is the first Korean actress to go on a world tour.
Her tour, "2014 Park Shin-hye World Tour: Story Of An Angel" starts in May and she'll be going around America, Thailand, China, Japan, Taiwan and other countries to meet her fans. The first tour stars on the 1st in New York.
Her main target is the Chinese fans. Her recent drama "The Heirs" is a major hit in that region and so she's going around Shanghai, Beijing, Shenzhen and two other cities.
Salt Entertainment claims, "We thank the international love. We are going to repay you with performances. You can bet on it".
Meanwhile, Park Shin-hye is starring in the movie "The Tailors".
SourceHanCinema

Thanks @bunnybear for answering my question :) 
My head spinning this weeks...we move fast from one issues to other...from rumor drama project, guys in her CF and now World Tour ... I am excited what news will wait for us next week hehehe ...probably Shin Hye getting married...LOL... major LOL, next to impossible at the moment, but probably next year hahaha....haish just ignore my rambling ...
EDIT :@resrimith....now I'm really disappoint if Shin Hye won't go to Brazil...so what the purpose for IC to invite Shin Hye for audition....scratch my hair now...
Calling @branwen.... please to investigate it, whether it is true or not Shin Hye won't join to Brazil....

Random PicsYKNWfOf.jpg
jBcAYSR.jpg4y7kCr6.jpg
credit pics as tagged and to respective ownersource PSHDCinside