❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

I missed a lot! Happy 700th page!!!!  \:D/So happy that her Twitter account is now verified!!!~ :x
롯데면세점(LOTTE DUTY FREE) Dream Journey IN JEJU #3 KOR~

롯데면세점(LOTTE DUTY FREE) Dream Journey IN JEJU #3 JPN~

cr to uploaders

@bunnybear that is one HHHAAWWWTTT version of Single Ladies!! she is really an amazing dancer! i find myself staring and not blinking at all everytime i stumble upon a video of her dancing:)) 
i love her cool and calming voice when she sings but i would really be over the moon if I see her dance more during her events or promotions :)) just my two cents :)

Park Shin Hye asks fans to listen to her new single 'Arm Pillow'
park-shin-hye_1396386025_af_org.jpg

Actress Park Shin Hye asked fans to listen to the new digital single she released. The single, "Arm Pillow", is a sweet and refreshing song that matches spring perfectly and is upped in the cuteness level by her soothing voice.
Her agency S.A.L.T Entertainment said, "Last year, we received so much love from the nation's fans that we put our gratitude into 'Arm Pillow'.  We hope this will be a happy spring present for all the fans."
Park Shin Hye tweeted, "It's a warm spring that makes you want to lie down on the grass and take a nap on an arm pillow. My heart's fluttering. I'm a bit embarrassed, but please listen to it prettily."  
She added a picture of herself perfectly embodying that spring scenario although she appears to be on a bed and her pillow is, well, a literal one. Still, she looks fresh, and the sunlight shining through the curtains gives a warm yellow, spring-like glow.
What do you think of her new song?
allkpop

hi good p.m  bunny bear can i asked the one picture that you post shinhye sitting with 2 boys and 1 girl. it's her new photo or old. and i hear that she's making a stage play, it is true or not. i hope it's true co'z i want to see her venturing in another fields. tnx...

hi good p.m  bunny bear can i asked the one picture that you post shinhye sitting with 2 boys and 1 girl. it's her new photo or old. and i hear that she's making a stage play, it is true or not. i hope it's true co'z i want to see her venturing in another fields. tnx...

Park Shin Hye Becomes The New Muse Of “Mamonde”
park-shin-hye.jpg?w=600

Park Shin Hye is chosen as the new brand ambassador the make-up label "Mamonde".
Because of her natural beauty, exceptional talent, and innocent image, Park Shin Hye has been chosen by the brand "Mamonde" to represent their make-up products, in line with their current theme "Invented by Flowers".
On having Park Shin Hye as their model, representatives from "Mamonde" said, "Being represented by someone like Park Shin Hye, an actress who shows the liveliness and active lifestyle of a young woman, we're firmly moving forward with our young and innocent image."
They also expressed that with Park Shin Hye leading their company's brand image, "Mamonde" will be able to widen its reach and attract more women to try their products.
Meanwhile, the actress is currently preparing for her upcoming historical film "The Tailors".
kdramastars

Guest nistymaj

JenniferG said: hi good p.m  bunny bear can i asked the one picture that you post shinhye sitting with 2 boys and 1 girl. it's her new photo or old. and i hear that she's making a stage play, it is true or not. i hope it's true co'z i want to see her venturing in another fields. tnx...

Guest dinhthihao578

Park Shin Hye asks fans to listen to her new single 'Arm Pillow'

Actress Park Shin Hye asked fans to listen to the new digital single she released. The single, “Arm Pillow“, is a sweet and refreshing song that matches spring perfectly and is upped in the cuteness level by her soothing voice.

Park Shin Hye Asks Her Fans To Support And Listen To Her Newest Single 'Arm Pillow'
park-shin-hye.jpg?w=600

Actress Park Shin Hye has something new for her fans, she was one of the biggest and most in-demand actress as well as a recording artist in Korea. And now, she's back with a new digital single release. Her single is titled, "Arm Pillow", whish is a sweet and refreshing song that is perfect to brighten up your day with her soothing voice.
Park Shin Hye's agency, S.A.L.T Entertainment shared, "Last year, we received so much love from the nation's fans that we put our gratitude into 'Arm Pillow'. We hope this will be a happy spring present for all the fans."
Park Shin Hye also posted on her Twitter, "It's a warm spring that makes you want to lie down on the grass and take a nap on an arm pillow. My heart's fluttering. I'm a bit embarrassed, but please listen to it well."  
She shared her picture showing a spring scenario just like on her single "Arm Pillow", she was seen in a bed with a comfy pillow. Still, Park Shin Hye looks fresh as well as youthful.
Want to hear Park Shin Hye's newest song? 
kpopstarz

Guest dreamcatcher7

I'm such a fan of Park Shin Hye! What did she do to me?!? Hahahahaha!! I watched Korean dramas before, but until the drama ends, I will not bother to know their names (since it's kinda hard to pronounce)

:P

But through her latest drama (The Heirs), I really got 'addicted' to her!! Like I always follow this thread to know what's happening to her!! What did she do to me?!?!?! 

=))