❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

Guest hacci143

[iNFO] Park Shin Hye to released digital single '팔베개' / 'Pillow' on 1st April, 2014 at noon. 
RT @2013_SALT [ #박신혜 ] 행복한 봄과 함께 4월 1일(내일) 정오! 싱그러운 신혜양의 목소리를 담은 디지털싱글 '팔베개' 음원이 공개됩니다♥ 거짓말처럼 즐거운 선물이 될 신혜양 목소리를 기대하세요^O^
translation via @tmoonsun
(same pic as @agie posted) 

I caps bigger pic from Lotte Catalogue :ecZCtt0.png

Base on the pic...I wonder if Shin Hye will promote Lotte Duty Free in 3 country namely : Japan, China and Thailand
......And Shin Hye looks different in pics no. 2 :)
MYZxX6x.png

EDIT :
Base on this news : zine.istyle24.com only Jung Il Woo and Baro who already confirm to join Cheerleading Team...Shin Hye hasnt confirm yet

I'm on posting spree now...please dont get bored hehehe....
Here's Shin Hye new pic from her digital single news
p6mQl3F.jpg
credit pic to respective owner

Guest nistymaj

Agie said: I'm on posting spree now...please dont get bored hehehe....
Here's Shin Hye new pic from her digital single news

credit pic to respective owner

While we are waiting for LOTTE CF Music Video, I'll post about Shin Hye special Fan Meeting with Lotte Duty Free in April :
JJDHNQR.png

6zRhYhn.png

Out of topic just want to share 2013 LOTTE Duty Free CF...really full pack artist

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=EvQ-4iYULU0credit to uploader

shin hye was very busy attending school and shooting for cf but still could manage to release digital single. what could we say about this girl..? how could she do it..? she is very hard working person.. lets work hard too.. haha

class="titleNews"Park Shin Hye to Unveil New Single ‘Arm Pillow’ on April 1

Sending a sweet spring surprise to the fans, Park Shin Hye will release the song Arm Pillow.

46654472.jpg

At noon (KST) on April 1, Park Shin Hye’s new single, Arm Pillow will be released. Arm Pillow was composed by Choi Yong Chan, who also created JYJ’s Found You, and Choi Gap Won, who worked with Gummy, IU, Ha Dong Gyu, and many others.

The producer in charge of the song said that the song about a woman’s shy expression of love was made even more lovable with Park Shin Hye’s sweet voice.

Photo credit: SALT Entertainment

source:http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/62397/parkshinhye-to-release-song

If you want to check out update from Lotte Duty Free, here the link :
1. Official Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/LOTTEDFS2. Lotte duty free link : http://en.lottedfs.com/main
Happy browsing :)
EDIT :Please correct me if I'm wrong....Ooops I apologize I was wrong...it's not Shin Hye
From the picture I post above, it stated Shin Hye will have special fan meeting on April 18, 2014 in Olympic Gymnastic Hall at 20.00 PM...I got the information from official Lotte Duty Free link
and from official Lotte Duty Free FB, I got this info (please pay attention on orange rectangle) :1Kt8ug8.png

Base on this pic...Shin Hye will attend K-Live Concert that will be held on April 19, 2014 at 19.00 PM ...so Shin Hye will promote Lotte Duty Free 2 days in a row...
Hopefully in second day Shin Hye will sing and dance :)

Guest nistymaj

JGS and PSH "Where Are We Going Now?" credit PSH arab FC
edit: Yup...they still got it...that sizzling chemistry they look so good together  :x :x 

Guest MISSMOON

WOW SO EXCITED ABT HER NEW SINGLE  \:D/  \:D/  \:D/ , I LIKE ITS TITLE "ARM PILLOW" :x :X , I WISH IT DIFFERS THAN HER PREVIOUS OSTS STYLES.
   carolinebestever said: hi all! i've been a silent lurker here but i decided to post now coz i'm excited to hear her new single... :x :x :x can't wait until tomorrow... :-w

Guest bunnybear

@nistymaj, though i prefer  shin woo's character (yong hwa)with minam before (since i always fall for the good guy)-then heartstring came-shin woo and mi nam had their happy ending..kekeke! :D
but can't deny- jgs and shin hye really shared good chemistry in that drama too and  so with hong ki.. :-bd

and yeah, taekyung and mi nam reunited,so happy,  so cute! :x i just so love you're beautiful, so much memory with that drama, i so love anjells. :x

and oh, so many good news about our angel. \:D/

Guest MISSMOON

@stewiefg nice insight chingu :x , thank u 4 the information :-* ... this is my first time seeing u here ;;) welcome to our family >:D<image

Guest MISSMOON

park shinhye & gil seong joon first meeting wasn't in infinity challenge show it was in 2012 music & lyrics
Bj5igUfCYAARb2u.jpg
cr to the owner