❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

Guest MISSMOON

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSkbXueEnzFDSN5n2o_JJOtalking abt crush & sparkes, the guy I can swear he had a crush on unnie is this guy Kim ji hoon. it was so obvious during strongheart show :))she mentioned abt her kiss w/ jgs >>> he said luckyhe addressed a rumor of shinhye liking him, the cast didn't believe him saying that he is the one who likes her, then they revealed that he was the one who wrote ithis expressions when she was acting cutely.........etc

Guest shewoonmoon

Shin Hye update her twitter
박신혜 ‏@ssinz  12 นา

올림픽공원을 걸으면서 듣고 또 듣고.. 무한 반복.. 아참참. 이 곡의 수익금은 백혈병 어린이 재단 기금으로 기부될 예정이라고 합니다. 좋은 노래 듣고 기부도 하고.. 아.. 선선한 이 밤이 좋네요^^ pic.twitter.com/Py33GbIe0o

Bj-tXwKCQAA1edL.jpg

nistymaj

said:

MISSMOON

said:

Joo Sang Wook choose Lee Min Jung & Park Shin Hye the Pretty face Actress without make up.
cr: psh_ifchttp://m.media.daum.net/m/entertain/newsview/20140330124904877?newsid=20140330124904877

I felt this guy crush to unnie when they were the ambassadors of Daejong film festival

@MISSMOON I just searched for it myself n watched it many times. Thats y i was missing here for a while. lol. Thankyou my dear little sis. :) Really appreciate it. Yes.. First our shin hye looked at him to lend his hand as a gentleman would do. But he didnt notice. When he did d gesture, it was too late. and shin hye missed to notice it. And he bit his lip. Lol. 

MISSMOON said:talking abt crush & sparkes, the guy I can swear he had a crush on unnie is this guy Kim ji hoon. it was so obvious during strongheart show :))she mentioned abt her kiss w/ jgs >>> he said luckyhe addressed a rumor of shinhye liking him, the cast didn't believe him saying that he is the one who likes her, then they revealed that he was the one who wrote ithis expressions when she was acting cutely.........etc

Guest MISSMOON

@resrimith here is the link 2 watch it with eng sub; trust me u will enjoy it, I watched the episodes many timeshttp://superzvicki.wordpress.com/2013/02/02/strong-heart-ep-159-160-eng-subs/

Guest MISSMOON
Guest MISSMOON

I searched using mr.google abt the article above, look what I found. he changed alot

Park Shin Hye/choi Si Won On Noh Hong Chul's Radio

cr to the owner

Guest bunnybear

shall we create another couple threads chingus?? ;)) :)>-
just kidding..  :)) :)>-

joo sang wook consider shin hye as one of  the prettiest actress-without makeup.. :-bd

i love your conversations,
shin hye consider joo sang wook as her daddy long legs..so cute oppa-dongsaeng relationship. :x

it's proven how shin hye easily gets close with her co-stars.not just her male co-stars, but also her female unnies or dongsaengs, ahjuma or ahjussi.
it's easy to like and love someone like shin hye with bright personality. :-bd

Guest MISSMOON

shinhye unnie tweet trans. cr to @PSH_TRANSLATE:
Listen and listen again this song walking down the OlympicPark.The song's profit will be donated to leukemia children foundation. Good music enjoying and honorable donation at the same time.. Ah.. I like this flavorful fresh night^^Bj-tXwKCQAA1edL.jpg

Guest MISSMOON

class="at_title" style="padding: 0px 14.65625px; margin: 0px; font-size: 32px; list-style: none; line-height: 38px; letter-spacing: -0.04em; clear: both; text-align: center; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-family: 'Noto Sans', Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"'Infinite Challenge' Park Shin Hye Captures The Heart Of Members With A Sexy Wave
park shin hye on infinite challenge
Actress Park Shin Hye made a surprise appearance on "Infinite Challenge". (Photo : mbc)

Actress Park Shin Hye made a surprise appearance on "Infinite Challenge".

In MBC "Infinite Challenge" aired today, Park Shin Hye, Jung Il Woo, and B1A4's Baro came out as guests for the 'Infinite  Challenge Cheerleading Team'.

When Park Shin Hye unexpectedly appeared, the members all yelled in happiness.

Park Shin Hye danced to SISTAR's song and revealed a flexible sexy wave, immediately capturing the attention of all the cast.

Internet users who saw this commented, "So funny", "Infinite Challenge is the best", etc.

Photo Credit: MBC

source:kpopstarz

Guest bunnybear

btw, how's shin hye's belt in her taekwondo now?.
she's so good before..
so cool! :-bd

tumblr_m18vxv3RoQ1qcpzleo1_250.giftumblr_m18vxv3RoQ1qcpzleo2_250.gif
tumblr_m18vxv3RoQ1qcpzleo3_250.giftumblr_m18vxv3RoQ1qcpzleo4_250.gif
cr: cnburningbeast
and oh, i really love her long straight hair here.. :x

Hi everyone! ;)
How is everyone doing?? ;) I know I've been gone for a while but I was busy. I'm sorry. I will try to post some videos today or in a couple of days ^^
I didn't wanted to come back empty handed...so here is a video for you of Joo Sang Wook talking about Shinhye and Minjung ^^ I found it about 5 minutes ago ;) everything for you guys and for our fave girl <3

start @ 7:52

ENJOY!!

and THANK YOU all for updating