❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

I'm so proud of this girl! It doesn't matter who she dates. I'm always gonna support her. This is her best year in the industry by far. She has such a down to earth personality that she always manage to spark dating rumors after her dramas. I have a big feeling she will be even better in 2014. Hope she wins another top excellence in 2014!

Shin hye at SBS Awards2009260796_f6c787fd_IMG_1143.gif1908868672_82e78299.gif2009260796_2498afd4_IMG_1139.gif

1908868672_bfbef323.gifweb_3067504970_8577ddb9.jpg web_3067504970_44878f88.jpg web_3067504970_5a24fac0.jpg web_3067504970_785ec965.jpg2009260796_b583a8a9_IMG_1111.jpg1908868672_6fa0a044.gif1908868672_00314015.gif1908868672_9b3a0799.gif

web_3690902536_f2bc3b9a.jpg
credit all pics as tagged and to the respective owner ... I got all of the pics and gifs from DC :)

Can someone translate this?? because google translate didnt really make sense..actually i'm more interested for the netizen comment.. look like shin hye unnie is very well loved in korea. fighting unni.. :)
http://m.star.naver.com/ssinz/news/comment/list.nhn?gno=news213%2C0000424082&sort=likability&celebId=ssinz&celebMenu=NEWS&langCode=ko&newsId=2136781&requestMappingOfClass=%2Fssinz%2Fnews

http://m.star.naver.com/ssinz/news/end?id=2133600

Guest bunnybear

snowhninpyae said: Shin hye specch while accepting excellence award! :x :x

Translation cr: Mandy@ PSHIC Host as SH walking up the stage comments, "Park Shin Hye has won quite a few awards today. Congratulations! 2013 is really Shin Hye's year. SH Acceptance Speech: First of all, thank you so much for this award. This year has really been an extremely busy year. From preparing for movie at the beginning of the year to preparing for drama at the end of the year, I have been striving to do my best. (Pan to MH's face). I am inadequate in a lot of areas, but I am still given this award. Thank you so much to Producer Kim Yong Suk and Director Choi Moon Suk , to Director Kang Shin Hyo who made me look so beautiful during filming. Because of the director, I was able to win this award. I want to take this opportunity to thank screenwriter Kim Eun Sook who gave me the chance to play the role of Eun Sang. I am still inadequate in a lot of areas so thank you so much to Min Ho oppa, who has given me so much support along the way, to Kim Sung Ryung sunbae, and to the the mother I love, Kim Mi Kyung (pan to MH's face again and this is where SH starts to break down). Because I am able to win this acting award, I am extremely happy. Thank you so much to the audience who love me and provide me with the courage to act. Thank you so much to my fans. Because I was so nervous throughout the awards ceremony, I haven't had a chance to thank my parents, who endlessly pray and inspire me, and my older brother. I will do my best to be a filial daughter. I love you, Mom. Thank you to Joon Won oppa (probably her manager) who has worked so hard for me for the last 9 years. There are a lot of places that I am sorry for. To the staff of Heirs, from the hot summer to the cold winter, it has been hard work. I want to share this joy with the entire staff of Heirs. Thank you to the fans who love me. Host: Very beautiful. I feel the closenss. Very beautiful. I know the person who worked with Shin Hye for 9 years. He indeed works hard and has quietly supported her. Finally, his hard work has paid off. Congratulations once again. :x :\">

Guest Enonane1 .

@maris1 - Granny watched the whole drama Heirs with me.  She was so fascinated with Young Do that I gave up on her!  But she has said the next drama I watch she will watch with me.....before my brother's leave was up and he went back to his unit he hooked my laptop up so that Granny can view the dramas on the big screen tv...that way she can read the subtitles easily.....She did say she wished I would act more like Shin Hye.....hahaha  I think she thinks I should be more girly at times......and she still says I need a life.  I even heard my Mom wondering if there was the possibility that I suffered from PTSD.....then Granny told Mom nay no way because she just likes looking at all the cute Korean boys on her dramas......such a hoot!  now I just need to find a drama to watch! 

Guest bunnybear

that mc- lee hwi jae-such a bipolar shipper!, he teased lmh and shin hye at sbs award, remember, he also teased a lot  shin hye with yong hwa before at baeksang award? :))

Guest bunnybear

btw, someone mentioned here, what if shin hye debuted as an idol?

here is shin hye and her twins in a kpop group.   ;)
1493111_414291475370293_1595041797_n.jpg
tw.jpg?w=590w.jpg?w=590
am1.jpg?w=590
pics cto

Guest lychnobite

on the same night she was hot, attractive but pensive lady in red... :x  (aaww btw what a romantic song) 
Bc2VG5FCEAAbxOY.jpg

...and then she was lovely, vivaciouspure goddess ^:)
wir37.jpg

i wonder why  :>  whatever she is breathtaking in both of them but she deserves to be happy and live (with her Romeo) forever >:D<
Credit to owner

Enonane1 . said: @maris1 - Granny watched the whole drama Heirs with me.  She was so fascinated with Young Do that I gave up on her!  But she has said the next drama I watch she will watch with me.....before my brother's leave was up and he went back to his unit he hooked my laptop up so that Granny can view the dramas on the big screen tv...that way she can read the subtitles easily.....She did say she wished I would act more like Shin Hye.....hahaha  I think she thinks I should be more girly at times......and she still says I need a life.  I even heard my Mom wondering if there was the possibility that I suffered from PTSD.....then Granny told Mom nay no way because she just likes looking at all the cute Korean boys on her dramas......such a hoot!  now I just need to find a drama to watch!