❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

Guest nyquist

Congratulations Shin Hye ... She won 3 awards.. well-deserved awards!!  1. Best Couple (SBS, The Inheritors)
2. Excellence Awards (SBS, The Inheritors)
3. Top 10 Star Awards (SBS, The Inheritors)

Guest Truc Tran

I couldn't understand a thing she said during her Excellence Award's acceptance speech, but I wanted to cry along with her…you can tell that the award meant a lot to her. 
Congratulations SH, you deserve it!

Congrats Park Shin Hye! She deserved all her awards and success this year. Looking forward to see her in more dramas/movies and be a improve actress :x

------

Anyway, someone should update the first page of this thread with her latest awards and completed drama/movie. :

Guest MISSMOON

Truc Tran said: I couldn't understand a thing she said during her Excellence Award's acceptance speech, but I wanted to cry along with her…you can tell that the award meant a lot to her. 
Congratulations SH, you deserve it!

I just want to say that Shin Hye looked extremely classy and classic at both events! She was stunning! Both colors suited her so well. I know a lot of actresses had won Excellence and Top Excellence awards but I feel like Shin Hye deserved the award the most. In Korea, popularity = awards, but Shin Hye's acting touched deeply to the audience's heart. Well done SBS for awarding this beautiful young lady. I was so proud of our Shin Hye for standning among sunbaes during the Top 10 awards. She was so humble during her speech. Beautifully worded speech. 

Guest nistymaj

oh I;m so happy our angel's hard work and talent got recognized at last. Shes's so beautiful in both kbs and sbs awards show and the people around her both men and women clearly adores her  ^:)^ :x :x Her past partners can't even take their eyes off her...I was lolling that at sbs choi daniel her co-star from cyrano almost forgot to say thank you speech because he can't take his eyes off our princess  ;)  

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 13px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; overflow: hidden; font-family: arial, sans-serif;"Park Shin Hye at KBS Drama Awards 2013

credit: PSHARAB
She looks pretty also in red dress. :x

Congrats  Shin Hye for winning an Awards on your performance in The Heirs :x
Shin Hye after awards... I think she was with child actress from Miracle in Cell No. 7 :x

psh.png

Hello I am new here ,finally found her thread..my fave actress...Congratulations PSH..you shines in every award you attend and especially this year on your tenth anniversary..I have been following you since 2006 since I discover your drama TIH.She was recognise as child actress in STH..then best new actress in KRC (if I am not mistaken)and supporting actress in Cyrano Agency..and her contribution with the recent Mno7..and I see some of you  here are in  MinShin OTP thread...
A lot of netizen and bloggers are so anti with her now after her acting is recognise in SBS award...how funny .Why, they even have to have bad opinion and not happy with her win, her outfit and everything...funny ppl..She loves her job and a very good person, from all the media interviews ,MV and YT links of her...I will pray for her success this coming year 2014...

Guest destinii23

So happy for her to win the Excellence Award! 
Could see that Shin Hye's really touched and happy to receive the award because this is her first drama excellence award for her acting (excluding the movie and one shot types). Previously it's about her popularity. I think it means more to her because of her 10 years acting career and the transition from a child actress.
We will continue to root for you our princess!

I hope it haven't share before...link of PSH O'live iT City Hong Kong, finally I found the link :) ...so sorry if someone already share it...
Part 1 :

Part 2 :

Part 3 :

Part 4 :

credit to uploader 

Congrats to my angel Park Shin Hye! I hope those awards can boost her confidence in acting.I'm moved by her sincerity during the best excellent award speech although I can't understand her language. She looked so beautiful last night.I'm looking forward to her next projects.