❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

Guest jaimejgs

I know, it's sooo unfair! Who gets to decide who get nominated?? My gosh! I don't hate UEE or anything but seriously! Compare her acting to Shin Hye's, she doesn't compared. This is the second time they did this to Shin Hye. First was the SBS Drama Awards and now this. What the heck! She's completely ignored by the Korean public! She deserves so much love and recognition. I also agree that I could never imagine anyone else except Shin Hye as Go Mi Nam.

Shin Hye, fighting, we love you!

Guest amigoeva

oh no, shin hye's not nominated?!?! i'm so disappointed!! she's an actress while UEE is a singer before she acted in this show, how can they do this?? :angry:

Guest karrenstar

[2010.02.25] Park Shin Hye "Asia Economy, Greater Development"

2010.02.25 23:00

Actress Park Shin Hye celebrated the opening of Asia Economic Times' new building at a press conference held at Lotte Hotel, Seoul on February 25 2010.

2010022522535653489_2.jpg

2010022522535653489_1.jpg

Original article:

[포토]박신혜 '아시아경제, 더욱 발전하시길'

2010.02.25 23:00

[아시아경제 박성기·이기범 기자]배우 박신혜가 25일 오후 서울 소공동 롯데호텔 크리스탈볼룸에서 열린 '아시아경제신문 신사옥 개관 기념 리셉션'에 참석했다.

Credit: asiae

Guest stoolker

ooo thank you for all the beautiful pictures of Shin Hye! she looks absolutely fantastic! btw, where is she moving to? and why is she moving out? Thanks wish shin hye the best! hope she has some new proejcts soon too! the mag pics of guen suek and shin hye looks so cute!

Thanks Karen for bts video of Vogue Girl Pink Wings campaign Photoshoot.

PSH

I need to screencap at 1.49 the gorgeous Shin Hye. caught my eye to capture that pose and save in my comp. can anybody help pretty please. Thanks in advance.

Guest almontel

I would have liked to see her pose side by side with her look alike Yoon eun hye...just to see their similarities!!!

she's sooooooooooo pretty....

and yes, i'm still upset over the fact that she wasn't nominated!!! WHY NOT??? she was soooooo deserving to have been acknowledged of her role in YB!!! So UNFAIR!!!

Guest 13sunshine

Thanks Karen for bts video of Vogue Girl Pink Wings campaign Photoshoot.

PSH

I need to screencap at 1.49 the gorgeous Shin Hye. caught my eye to capture that pose and save in my comp. can anybody help pretty please. Thanks in advance.

here you go ^^

k04l85.jpg

I know, it's sooo unfair! Who gets to decide who get nominated?? My gosh! I don't hate UEE or anything but seriously! Compare her acting to Shin Hye's, she doesn't compared. This is the second time they did this to Shin Hye. First was the SBS Drama Awards and now this. What the heck! She's completely ignored by the Korean public! She deserves so much love and recognition. I also agree that I could never imagine anyone else except Shin Hye as Go Mi Nam.

Shin Hye, fighting, we love you!

Do you think we can make her official thread reach to 500pages by the end of March? Maybe then they'll realize that among netizens Shin Hye is really popular (as in international caliber) and that they'll start to notice her drawing power... Let's make this a challenge among us (Shin Hye fans)!!!!

• Like 1

Guest Sparkly_Chic

Guys, this is the award show that didn't nominate Shin Hye

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=331453

Geun Suk and UEE got nominated for Popularity award, for the drama You're Beautiful

That is absurd. There must be some political pull behind this, as there is no way that UEE's role and acting skills in You're Beautiful could bypass Shin Hye's. No wonder her manager was ranting during the December's award on this blog about it being unfair for SH's when she worked so hard.

ooo thank you for all the beautiful pictures of Shin Hye! she looks absolutely fantastic! btw, where is she moving to? and why is she moving out? Thanks wish shin hye the best! hope she has some new proejcts soon too! the mag pics of guen suek and shin hye looks so cute!

I really want to know why she is moving too, and someone earlier commented about how she's glad that SH's is moving out of that neighborhood (something wrong with it?), but nobody seem to know the answer.

Guest almontel

Guys, this is the award show that didn't nominate Shin Hye

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=331453

Geun Suk and UEE got nominated for Popularity award, for the drama You're Beautiful

THIS IS TOTALLY TOTALLY UNFAIR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! who can we bombard with our DISAGREEMENT over this award!!!!

come on, I really don't think there would have been anyone better than PSH who could have pulled off the role of Go MiNam!!!! So ABSURD...this really INFURIATES me to the MAX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I feel so bad for our SH, she doesn't deserved to be treated like this!!!! come on, who was the madman behind that poll???

Now my wish for our SH is to SHINE the brightest this YEAR so that whoever had the nerve to look down on her will wakeup about a big mistake they've made for her maltreatment.

i wonder, does anyone know if any of those on the list, did they not have the 2 Main Leads and a supporting cast. I think YB is the only one that had ONE Main lead and a supporting cast!!! :angry:

Guest 13sunshine

Mama Al I know!!!!!!!! Even the girl from the newest drama is on there (God of Study?)

Totally unfair!!!!!!!! i want to smack the person's head!! think straight!! gosh!

@samshiku : yea she's moving out (not sure if she's moving alone or with her family).......but yes quite sad since now she is out of that loving neighborhood : (

oh my Karrenstar, that is sooo sweet, our Sukkie did move his lips *must be savoring the chance* :D:lol:

so giddy and can't imagine what was in their thoughts that time *oh don't mind me hahaha* when they did that scene, considering it takes more than once to shoot the right angles. Pretty hilarious how GS made that kiss to our Shin Hye. she almost lost her lips :lol::lol: I was totally staring like don't want to miss anything. fangirling mode !!! have to capture the best one for me.

11032748.jpg

and thanks Sunshine for capturing SH's lovely poise for me. That pose was striking and along the S line. keeping it in my file :)

k04l85.jpg

and yes, lets keep this thread moving. lets share and have fun while doing so. Thanks everyone for your posts and contributions.

Guest almontel

nu2me, i also picked that pic...omo...it looks like GS is chomping on her lips there...ha ha ha...

thanks, karren, dear for posting those large screen caps of the ever famous first date kiss!!!

the more i'm missing them now...

any word if SH already went to Japan and if that certain guy is with her to promote their YB???

i'm still waiting for my DC DVD!!! i'm so happy for Mee, she got hers yesterday, whereas we're all still waiting!!!

this is one of those times i wish i lived close to Korea...instead of being on the other side of the globe! aiyooo!!!