❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

lduc

NEWS

Posted by yckim124 AKP STAFF  14 hours ago

Chanyeol shares how he was amazed by Park Shin Hye's acting skills

CHANYEOL, PARK SHIN HYE

EXO's Chanyeol praised his co-star Park Shin Hye

The February 21st airing of tvN's 'Life Bar' welcomed the actors of 'Memories of the Alahambra' as the guests. 

Chanyeol, who played Park Shin Hye's younger brother in the drama, said, "Shin Hye noona was talking with the director, and asked, 'Should I cry or not?' Then said, 'I'll just cry.' She immediately teared up when we went into filming."

He continued, "I don't have much acting experience so I never saw anything like it. Her crying was so real. I thought she was so great with acting and felt like she was an acting machine."

The idol brought laughter as he added, "She's so nice to me like a genuine sister in real life, so I even wondered, 'What if this is also acting?'"

• Like 4
  • Love 1

4 hours ago, nistymaj10 said:

Waahhhh...I have to create another account again. I had difficulty logging in at Soompi for several weeks now. LOL at Hongki. He thinks he can get one over his bff?! No way!!! LOL

Lol! I was having the same issue , I hope is fixed forever. 

Indeed, Shin Hye and Hongki friendship is gold. I love the way he protects her, not that our girl can’t defend herself, but I found his way very cute . Lol! I fell that he will never do anything to put Shin Hye  in bad spot, and I hope this continue forever! :D

Thank you chingus for keeping this thread alive and going. Love from the bottom of my heart! :heart:

PS: On the bottom of the heart is the ventricular, without ventricular the heart can’t survive , so this thread and me can’t survive without you all! Kkkkk! :D

Love and Peace from this ahjumma’s :heart: 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

4 minutes ago, alcides14ahjumma said:

Lol! I was having the same issue , I hope is fixed forever. 

Indeed, Shin Hye and Hongki friendship is gold. I love the way he protects her, not that our girl can’t defend herself, but I found his way very cute . Lol! I fell that he will never do anything to put Shin Hye  in bad spot, and I hope this continue forever! :D

Thank you chingus for keeping this thread alive and going. Love from the bottom of my heart! :heart:

PS: On the bottom of the heart is the ventricular, without ventricular the heart can’t survive , so this thread and me can’t survive without you all! Kkkkk! :D

Love and Peace from this ahjumma’s :heart: 

Oh, you too chinggu? Yes, I can have read many people experiencing the same difficulty with soompi. Although I can read your posts, I can't react even though I wanted too. And what a bummer that it has to fall on the birth month of our girl. 

2 hours ago, rori0711 said:

Awww...I'd be nuts if i cannot log in using my old Soompi account but...better create one than never. I hope you can still retrieve it ;) 

You're welcome. thanks to our fellow fans who shares their translations. Tbh, its' the 1st time i come across these captions :w00t: 

It was so uncomfortable, like missing part of me. aside from our beloved girl, I always look forward to interacting with you guys whenever time allows. You are all so dear to me especially as we share our love for ShinHye. 

She's so stunning nowadays and I can see her happy aura.Hope Call will hit daebak and she will have an awesome drama later this year. 

@rori0711 Our Hongki is really a priceless friend. I love this version of their BTS

• Like 3
  • Love 2

@nistymaj10 @alcides14ahjumma so that's the reason why I'm missing you lately...glad to have you back :) like Hongki & Shinhye, we've built a friendship together with @lduc @dian02_stv @nefartum_29 @klebinha and others  in our little Soompi corner ;)

You're Beautiful...this drama & their friendship is truly one of the precious gift to her 20 year old self.

and see how far they have come...isn't it amusing how both are so quick on their pick up and wits :lol:

ctto

• Like 3
  • Love 1

[Fanart] #latteart #알함브라궁전의추억 #MemoriesOfTheAlhambra  #Emma #엠마 #박신혜 #ParkShinHye

Never ending (MOA) Emma craze in Korea & around  lots of fan art on MOA are all of Emma's and now a barista tried Emma Art on a Cappuccino :love: :love:  

cr.@CustarD2191

D0BJzvDUYAAYGAu.jpg

D0BJ0N1UUAEvvvA.jpg

(cr : phyoe_lin https://www.instagram.com/p/BuL_opVD34A/ )

• Like 4

6 hours ago, rori0711 said:

@nistymaj10 @alcides14ahjumma so that's the reason why I'm missing you lately...glad to have you back :) like Hongki & Shinhye, we've built a friendship together with @lduc @dian02_stv @nefartum_29 @klebinha and others  in our little Soompi corner ;)

Agree. And let’s continuing to work hard to keep it forever, for the love we all have for Shin Hye! :wub:

• Like 4
  • Love 2

Omg she even updated her profile pic !!!!! I think she's officially baaaaaack !!!  

Follow our @ssinz !!!

Park shin hye is back to twitter !!! cr.@LolaStarlight1

D0DH_hAWoAA2yim.jpg

From Last tweet November 1st, 2015..... Saturday, February 23rd, 2019...Return of the Queen Shin Hye to twitter land...cr.@1marisone

D0C-Oj1U0AEa6bO.jpg

:scream: #ParkShinHye twitter @ssinz has been hacked.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 2

EXOâs Chanyeol Canât Believe How Good Park Shin Hyeâs And D.O.âs Acting Skills Are

EXO’s Chanyeol Can’t Believe How Good Park Shin Hye’s And D.O.’s Acting Skills Are

Feb 21, 2019
by S. Park

EXO’s Chanyeol expressed admiration for Park Shin Hye’s and fellow member D.O.’s acting skills.

On the February 21 broadcast of tvN’s “Life Bar,” Chanyeol appeared as a guest along with “Memories of the Alhambra” co-stars Park Hoon, Han Bo Reum, and Lee Si Won.

About his on-screen older sister Park Shin Hye, Chanyeol said, “There was a time when Park Shin Hye was talking with the director and whether or not she should cry during a scene. I was watching her and thinking she was really great. She told the director she would cry and then began to do so as soon as filming began.”

He continued, “I don’t have a lot of acting experience, so I hadn’t seen this a lot before, but she suddenly cried like how people cry while talking in real life. She cried so realistically. She’s so good at acting, and I felt as if she were an acting machine.” He jokingly added, “She treated me well as if she were my real older sister, and I worried if that, too, was acting, since she’s so good at it.”    

“Life Bar” airs on Thursdays at 11 p.m. KST.

Source (1) (2) (3)

full article  https://www.soompi.com/article/1305337wpp/exos-chanyeol-is-in-awe-of-park-shin-hyes-and-d-o-s-acting-skills 

• Like 4
  • Love 1

4 hours ago, alcides14ahjumma said:

Agree. And let’s continuing to work hard to keep it forever, for the love we all have for Shin Hye! :wub:

Yes!!! Thankfully our @lduc is so deligent in posting the latest news and tidbits abt our girl that it takes less stress of posting it here for a techie challenged person like me especially as soompi is acting up on me:sweatingbullets:. Our other friends I know are still peeking here every now and then. Maybe they have the same problem as me and @alcides14ahjumma. Others are busy posting abt our girl at other media platforms like @marisone who's so active in twitter. :grin:

Yay so many good news for us today! Our girl is back on twitter world and another 100k additional followers on insta.  Yehey! That is a feat for a non-idol like her and an actress at that :heart: :grin:  

• Like 3
  • Love 2