❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

19 hours ago, Celi67 said:

Hahaha actually I hope she’s not withCTJ as prefer older than her . I feel like CTJ is not matured enough doesn’t match with SH but I don’t know him personally only SH so I just her to find someone who is worth her love. And hope she’s happy . 

@Celi67Lol. I can not stop laughing! Sorry! A typical mom ! Indeed, you truly love Shin Hye , and I can see you already adopted her as I did too! And, we, regardless of our wishes, will do whatever it takes to make sure she is living a healthy, happy life and does not get hurt by nobody and nothing! And, as a mother and humans, our experience has shown us, that when comes to the business of heart, they do have a mind on their own, and against all, they will keep moving forward! What to do ? Trust, Respect, and Support  always! Lol:wub:

• Like 2

Did Park Shin-hye Going Under a Chin Surgery?

Park-Shin-hye-Chin.png www.pinterest.com

The pictures above prove that Park Shin-hye didn’t have surgery to remove the dimple in her chin, since it was still clearly visible in the latest photoshoot she did for Vogue Magazine in 2017.

Did Park Shin-hye Going Under a Nose Job?

Park-Shin-hye-Nose-Job.png www.pinterest.com

The photos above prove that Park Shin-hye was born with a high bridge of the nose, and it’s a normal shape for her facial structure, so it’s obvious that the actress didn’t any surgery on her nose, either.

https://channel-korea.com/park-shin-hye-profile-boyfriend-work-and-latest-news/5/

• Like 4

NEWS

Posted by yckim124 AKP STAFF  3 hours ago

Park Shin Hye praises EXO's Chanyeol with a cute selfie

shjpg.jpg

Park Shin Hye praised her co-star Chanyeol.

On January 4, Park Shin Hye shared a selfie taken with Chanyeol via Instagram. She captioned, "#Hi Se Joo #Hi Emma #Memories of the Alhambra. There's nothing that Chanyeol can't do. He amazes me more and more."

Currently, Chanyeol is playing Park Shin Hye's younger brother on the tvN weekend drama 'Memories of the Alhambra.'

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2019/01/park-shin-hye-praises-exo-s-chanyeol-with-a-cute-selfie

• Like 3

'Alhambra' love Park and Hyun Bin delivered on-screen kiss, romance of the defining moment in the rain 'capturing'.

[e hamsangbeom a 24 news]. 

Capture the romance of the defining moments of the drama ‘The Alhambra somehow asks all memory of’ Hyun Bin and Park Shin-hye tvn.

Tvn toil ‘The Alhambra somehow asks all memory of’ (Song Jae Jung, and director Ahn Gil Ho, Dragon, production studio play Chorokbaem Media Co., Ltd) drama (5) 11 times today broadcast ahead of the couple magic. Yoo Jin Woo Jung Hee Joo, (Hyun Bin), (Park Shin-hye) Keith at Johns Hopkins University, predicted the rain.Mind its ardent atmosphere surrounding the two people see in a still picture released chokchok is wet.

Who has been reunited after a year later, indicated My feelings for each other implicitly Jinu and Hee Joo.Despite missing the "my life magically change a person" and "a man, we are making a tear for me" to "I would like to see." said did not even light.Even "missing or gone into hiding" know the nightmare of the game that started from him and (exo Chanyeol) a vanished without a game between two people that the secret of invisible. Like Farnsworth, were blocking.

Jinwoo was in the last 10 games with a special item in the New Year is to Alhambra, Generalife and Albayzin, Granada in order to meet, so New Year by leaving a "confident that he was alive". Hee Joo to open her mouth.Jinu and allied information and Jinu enough to as "alcoholism, drug abuse, game addiction" at all except the (minjinung), even have been a strange sort of story. Hee Joo is willing to believe it.We will wait.New Year in any way my eagerness to find and track the whereabouts of the New Year for the past year can not hate, and an understanding of understanding has been deep enough to be a mixture of mind. Answer.

Jinu and Hee Joo heart was with, did not take the most important moment in my life was ‘a quest’.But a npc (- player non character, users or item that provides the quest for a fictional character) of troop information and education were attacked and killed and the quest alone. In the Alhambra -- to keep himself and succeeded in turning its greatest crisis in a dungeon Jinu from future difficult deployment in what is expected.

Even so, and after ‘a quest’ stories in (https://tv.naver.com/v/4915083) a forecast released earlier in this media image as the magic the couple's romance. Attention-getting.You really are mad.You are now on I should not make any decision is Park Seon-Ho Jinu and (Lee Seung-Jun) to mum drags me out of the motion to dismiss chabyeongjun to (Kim Eui-sung), with an earnest face.Jinu Hee Joo to find a voice I can feel the service was for him. 

Like someone who had removed everything very tired face, " What have we related?Even we were lovers?I just don't you give me my girlfriend. " "Jinu, of cool not seem to care at the end" two for two people and right away respond to kiss the rain.Back a year two will evolve of the human mind is tonight.

‘The Alhambra somehow asks all memory of’ 5th broadcast at 9 p.m. on Saturday night.

Photo = tvn

A hamsangbeom 

[copyright © 5 Kits combine asia no. 1 enews24.net entertainment news reserved.The].

https://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=404&aid=0000232458

• Like 4