❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

Guest MeiLin83

this is so off topic (oh well, it relates to PSH's site ;) ) but THANK YOU SO MUCH! :wub:

i've been opening up that page just to listen to the song :lol:;)

i'm from the states...

California to be exact ;)

Oh, I'm sorry!

I've been trying to get to know the namuers and I'm getting their information mixed up! Hehe.. :sweatingbullets:I'm just so bad at those things.

Ok...let me see if this is right....are you 18?

I don't think I have asked this question before....what is your ethnicity?

I don't believe these have been posted here: If they have...ah well...more PSH isn't bad. :)

PSH22.jpg

PSH21.jpg

PSH23.jpg

PSH24.jpg

hehe, np MeiLin...we all introduced ourself, making it harder to remember :sweatingbullets:

I'm Hmong, btw ;)

and yes, i'm 18

what ethnicity are you also?

and thanks for the pics! :w00t:

they have not been posted before, actually :)

yesterday while surfing, i also found some 'unseen' of her...i'll post them up once i upload them ;)

She looks REALLY MATURE in the second pic. I can imagine her 2 years later. She is going to lose her baby fat on her cheeks and have a longer face, which will make her more beautiful and less cute. Hahaha.

Guest MeiLin83

hehe, np MeiLin...we all introduced ourself, making it harder to remember :sweatingbullets:

I'm Hmong, btw ;)

and yes, i'm 18

what ethnicity are you also?

and thanks for the pics! :w00t:

they have not been posted before, actually :)

yesterday while surfing, i also found some 'unseen' of her...i'll post them up once i upload them ;)

I am Korean and I live in MD.

Guest MeiLin83

[기사] 박신혜, 디지털 싱글로 가수 데뷔

<조이뉴스24>

탤런트 박신혜가 부르는 '기도'가 오는 3월 2일 온라인 음악사이트 펀케이크(www.funcake.com)를 통해 디지털 싱글로 발매된다.

SBS 수목드라마 '천국의 나무'에서 여주인공 하나 역을 맡고 있는 박신혜는 지난 16일 방송된 4회 졸업식 장면에서 직접 피아노를 치며 노래를 불러 화제를 모았다.

하나가 윤서(이완)와의 추억을 회상하는 장면과 함께 시청자들의 감성을 자극했던 이 곡은 '천국의 나무' OST에 삽입되지 않아 방송이 끝난 후 문의가 줄을 이은 것.

이에 OST 제작사 내가네트워크는 "이 곡의 제목은 '기도'이며 음반 첫번째 트랙에 있는 '천국의 나무' 메인 테마곡을 변주해 가사를 붙인 것"이라고 공개했다.

또한 "드라마 속 장면을 위해 따로 만들어진 곡이라 OST에는 수록되지 않았지만 이 곡에 관심이 높은 드라마 팬들을 위해 디지털 싱글로 발매하기로 했다"고 밝혔다.

/배영은 기자 youngeun@joynews24.com

----------

Park Shin Hye, singing debut with digital single

Actress Park Shin Hye's song "Prayer" will be on sale as a digital single on March 2, through online music site, Funcake (www.funcake.com).

On SBS WED-THURS Drama 'Heaven's Tree' Park Shin Hye plays the lead female role of Hana. It became a hot topic after the broadcast of episode 4 where in a graduation scene shows Park Shin Hye actually playing the piano while singing.

Scenes with Hana reminiscing memories about Yoon Suh with the addition of the song stimulated the viewers emotions. After the broadcast, viewers inquired about the song, which is not included in the 'Heaven's Tree' OST.

The OST production company, Nae Ga Network revealed that "The title of the song is "Prayer" and is the main theme, first track in the album which we used to write lyrics to."

Also, "The song was made for the drama scenes so it is not included in the OST, but for the drama fans we decided to come out with a digital single" they revealed.

----------

Yah! This is very good news. I know many namuers love this song and now we'll listen to it! :D

Guest coffeee

what a beauty.. add in our sexy LeeWannie beast and we'll have major hotness XD

ooo yayy page 5!! whooo!