❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

lduc

10 hours ago, thanie said:

@alcides14ahjumma, that kiss was probably on my least favorite list. No romance and passion, it only highlighted male dominance in a relationship as it was initiated by force! A kiss is supposedly comforting and relaxing and ahemmmm ... titillating, hahaha! Too much cliche, a volture devouring it's helpless prey! That scene only boosted LMH's ego and career, leaving PSH with an image of Worst Kisser/ Dead Fish. IKR, I read some of nasty comments about her ... 

I understand your pain! It was hard for us , many true Shin Hye ‘s fans, still triggering bad memories. But everything is in the past, we need to move forward. They truly support each other career, and we need to be positive and send good vibes! Wishing blessings , health, strength, and much love to all! :heart:

Spoiler

They both are great humanitarian and philanthropist . One can even say soul mates ( with all the respect to Shin Hye’s other half). :)

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

31 minutes ago, alcides14ahjumma said:

I understand your pain! It was hard for us , many true Shin Hye ‘s fans. But everything is in the past, we need to move forward. They truly support each other career, and we need to be positive and send good vibes! Wishing blessings , health, strength, and much love to all! :heart:

Reveal hidden contents

They both are great humanitarian and philanthropist . One can even say souls mates ( with all the respect to Shin Hye’s other half). :)

I've moved on, kay? Still, I don't like LMH ... 

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1

img.gif

@GJWiJu

"Humanimal" is the Words "human" and "animal" Put Together [Humanimal Ep 5]

2046 views • Feb 9 2020

Park Shin Hye Felt so much Resentment for that Animal [Humanimal Ep 1]

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Spoiler
12 hours ago, thanie said:

I've moved on, kay? Still, I don't like LMH ... 

Spoiler

He is loved by millions and misunderstood by millions. That is part of life ! Yin and Yan. A perfect balance ! But I like you! And all that like and support Shin Hye. It is me, I only have space for love and like in my heart , even for the  “trolls “(:P).What to do?:blush:

• Like 2
  • Love 1

23 minutes ago, alcides14ahjumma said:
  Hide contents

Hide contents

He is loved by millions and misunderstood by millions. That is part of life ! Yin and Yan. A perfect balance ! But I like you! And all that like and support Shin Hye. It is me, I only have space for love in my heart! What to do?:blush:

@alcides14ahjumma, why is the need to HIDE?  :D. I Have to admit that LMH have millions of fans around the world, sadly, I'm not one of those :lol:

Spoiler

Hyun Bin oppa and his stitch-by-stitch handsewn tracksuit is currently occupying the biggest space in my heart (haha! move over, Kim Rae Won) 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Insightful 1

1 hour ago, alcides14ahjumma said:

Park Shin Hye’s page! Should be about her, that is the rule, others underground! Me! Do not want the moderator to flag me! I am here to support , help promote her,  and talk about her, Park Shin Hye ! Showing my love , always! At the moment , the only one I am a die hard fan, nobody else!  :kiss_wink:

• Like 1
  • Love 1

On 2/23/2020 at 4:29 AM, rori0711 said:

Hi Bojun! Welcome to Park Shinhye's thread:)

Glad to meet you fellow Jung Heejoo & Memories of the Alhambra enthusiast, though i have yet to found her resemblance to Ms. Hathaway :lol:

I love MoA to pieces with all its thrilling fantasy action down to its melo romance. Shinhye is perfect as Jung Heejoo just as HyunBin as Yoo Jinwoo.

Pls proceed if you have watched till ep16 :D

Reveal hidden contents

The finale where Heejoo overhears the gamers inside the cafe, running to the infamous place, holding onto her unshakeable hope is one of my most memorable scenes. :wub:

Shinhye actor grew leaps and bounds in MoA, and continuously challenges herself in every project. She got new film titled CALL to be screened this March. Hope you like it. Try to watch her previous films/dramas, she's also effective in romantic comedies. :thumbsup:

I know I’m very late to the party but the ending could have been better had they seen each other from a distance.

Another thing I liked about this drama is I finally saw a proper kiss. That kiss between Heejoo and Jinwoo under the rain was heads and shoulders better than most k dramas I’ve seen.

I’m currently having an LSS with the OST My Love is You by Ailee. Such a nice song especially when watching the MV.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1

7 hours ago, Bojun said:

I know I’m very late to the party but the ending could have been better had they seen each other from a distance.

Another thing I liked about this drama is I finally saw a proper kiss. That kiss between Heejoo and Jinwoo under the rain was heads and shoulders better than most k dramas I’ve seen.

I’m currently having an LSS with the OST My Love is You by Ailee. Such a nice song especially when watching the MV.

Writer SJJ disclosed in a convention that she's continuing the story for MoA. Although, no concrete sequel announcement from the producers yet. I hope SJJ is already working on it and that a good news can be heard within this year. *fingers crossed*

That is a bonus. For me, i like that the ending left a big amount of vagueness, lesson & longing in me. I love that the writer is true to her form...unpredicted, creative and original. 

Ayieee, that under the rain desperate kiss was sensual and beautifully shot :sweatingbullets: while fitting room kiss was reassuringly short -_-

Ailee's pitch perfect and heart stirring My Heart is You...ahhh...tell me about it :wub:

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1

Park Shin-Hye Showcasing How To Use A Surprise Element At The ‘Call’ Press Conference

8 days ago887Views

Park Shin-Hye's Outfit at 'Call' press conference on February 17, 2020

Let’s be honest, it doesn’t matter if you are a color person or not, as human beings we all need a bit of color to help us brighten the day or simply stand out from the crowd. 

South Korean actress Park Shin-Hye showcased the perfect way to rock a fashion peek a boo moment on February 17th at the ‘Call’ Press Conference. She created a laidback sexy suit look using Fendi‘s red blouse as the element of surprise. 

Park Shin-Hye’s Outfit at the ‘Call’ Press Conference on February 17, 2020

Please note: This post contains affiliate links to products we trust and recommend. If you choose to purchase a helpful product using these links, we may receive a small commission for referring you – at no extra cost to you. These funds help us keep this blog up and running.

Park Shin-Hye's Outfit at 'Call' press conference on February 17, 2020

200217-Park-Shin-Hye-Fashion-%E2%80%98Call%E2%80%99-press-conference-4.jpg

https://inkistyle.com/?p=13238

• Like 2
  • Love 2

4 hours ago, rori0711 said:

Writer SJJ disclosed in a convention that she's continuing the story for MoA. Although, no concrete sequel announcement from the producers yet. I hope SJJ is already working on it and that a good news can be heard within this year. *fingers crossed*

That is a bonus. For me, i like that the ending left a big amount of vagueness, lesson & longing in me. I love that the writer is true to her form...unpredicted, creative and original. 

Ayieee, that under the rain desperate kiss was sensual and beautifully shot :sweatingbullets: while fitting room kiss was reassuringly short -_-

Ailee's pitch perfect and heart stirring My Heart is You...ahhh...tell me about it :wub:

Hope Shin Hye will ditch her! If she ever decides to work with her again, I hope she will read the whole script and sign a contract that will not allowed script change!  My opinion ! -_-

• Like 1
  • LOL 1