❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

【A clipping from Entame_Korea】

From Miura Haruma's talk show in Korea : The fourth visit in Korea. He was shooting for a magazine with a Korean actress Park Shin Hye. He highly praised her "I watched her movie and her acting was amazing. I truely would like to act with her someday."

Cr: PSH_Supporters

I've been waiting for 6yrs now...:sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets: Miura x Shinhye in a film or drama is all i need :crazy: 

BTS

tumblr_mtz4k6e75d1sg2018o2_1280.jpg

tumblr_mtz4k6e75d1sg2018o4_1280.jpg

tumblr_mtz4k6e75d1sg2018o1_1280.jpg

Source / Credit: blog.naver.com/bobby0204/40198068200

• Love 3

I’m really about shin Hye . I hope she’s not being used by CTJ  to get well known. I hope Shin Hye get someone who Is older and more matured than her. After reading about the two famous couples  who got divorced  . I really shin Hye find someone who’s older and not celebrity. She always said before she doesn’t want younger than her . Please GOD enlighten shin Hye. Shin Hye is too kind and people always make use of her and take advantage . I really pray to God to protect her coz she’s a very kindhearted person. It really worried me so much . I feel like I’ll be relieve if they go separate ways. Sorry if I hurt anyone. I’m just too worried about shin Hye. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Park Shin Hye receives 2,420 kg of rice wreaths from her fans
cr: allkpop

On October 7th, Park Shin Hye's domestic as well as international fandom sent 2,420 kg of rice wreaths to show their support for the actress's new starring drama 'Heirs,' which will be premiering this Wednesday.
Through her previous drama 'You're Beautiful,' Park Shin Hye gained herself fans in China, Japan, Southeast Asia, America, Turkey, and more, proving herself to be a rising Hallyu actress.
The rice wreath ribbons carried sweet messages such as, "To the lovely, brightly shining actress Park Shin Hye, we will always support your acting," and "To our one and only shining star Park Shin Hye, we are happy because you are here."
The fans' rice wreaths will be given to Nowon Nanum,  an organization that the actress frequently visits to help out children in need.
Make sure to support Park Shin Hye by checking her out in 'Heirs' on October 9th!

------------------------------------

The rice wreaths amount from the big FCs already added up to 4000kg. So it could be around 5000kg in total ^^ 

An Shinhye's anonymous fan had send 1 ton of rice wreaths to support 'Heirs' 
RPR20131008030700353_01_i.jpg

BWBaLv1CEAAHm7f.jpg

• Like 2