❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

I'm glad our girl is now home safe. Love her flower arrangement and the hidden vase. I checked the site, and I wonder if those vases are available in my country. Got to check when I shop :blush:

Anyway I saw this http://www.perspective-us.com/alone-1 and I guess this is the peg for the Alone film. @rori0711 sis I think it was you who came with this idea or was it another?:rolleyes: which I kinda agree with - YAI and our girl will not act together in one screen but in a kinda parallel place where each of them will handle the unfortunate fate of their town on their own thus the title. Just like Little fores where SJS and her faced the challenge of living off the forest alone but are shown together in the editing. Yet, I hope I will be proven wrong and that tghey will be together in a screen so we can see their synergy. YAI is a formidable & charismatic actor and I'm excited how to see how he will click with Shin Hye:wub:

• Like 1
  • Love 3

Hi

Chingus

i have been a silence:ph34r: forced lurker lately, some technical issues. But, you all are fantastic in keeping this thread busy, at times “hot “, and going. Thanks to all for the love to our Shin Hye. I am looking forward to the promotion of her movie “Call” and the start filming of “Alone “ 

@nistymaj10 I , also want to see her and YAI interacting on the screen, to showcase their chemistry, that I preview it will be extraordinary , two charismatic and talent personalities , can not let go to waste . I am keeping my fingers cross and wish for the best. But, above all, I will always be a supporter , through thick and thin, and respect her choices and decisions, no matter what. :heart:

• Like 2
  • Love 2

35 minutes ago, alcides14ahjumma said:

Hi

Chingus

i have been a silence:ph34r: forced lurker lately, some technical issues. But, you all are fantastic in keeping this thread busy, at times “hot “, and going. Thanks to all for the love to our Shin Hye. I am looking forward to the promotion of her movie “Call” and the start filming of “Alone “ 

@nistymaj10 I , also want to see her and YAI interacting on the screen, to showcase their chemistry, that I preview it will be extraordinary , two charismatic and talent personalities , can not let go to waste . I am keeping my fingers cross and wish for the best. But, above all, I will always be a supporter , through thick and thin, and respect her choices and decisions, no matter what. :heart:

oh...wow I know the feeling. I was forced to make an account gain and again because of this technical issues in Soompi. I had a hard time logging in so I always go back to being a noob.:sweatingbullets: Yes chinggu let us keep our fingers crossed that they will have interaction on scene. Am getting impatient to see her works again so I can take a rest from rewatching all her works. Other dramas without Shin hye seldom hold my interest for long ottoke:joy:

• Like 3
  • Love 1