❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

lduc

Marie Claire-Fashion, Beauty, Star, Travel, Food, All the fun and fun!

Perfect For Driving In Chuseok! Legend Drama Again On YouTube

Let's Enjoy The Feeling Of Relaxation By Watching The Drama Again During The Holidays. Editor's Sense Subtitles Are Added, And ...

Let's Enjoy The Feeling Of Relaxation By Watching The Drama Again During The Holidays. 
Recommend 4 More Masterpiece Dramas To Watch Again On YouTube With More Editor's Sense Subtitles.

Heirs (2013 Work)

2013-10-10+11_43_16.gif

2013-10-10+11_44_10.gif

2013-10-10+11_47_43.gif

http://dr-myri-blog.blogspot.com/p/squeecaps.html

:heart: cr: SBS NOWhttps://youtu.be/BwvDUt82Mjw

This Drama Was Born With Numerous Korean Wave Stars Including Lee Min Ho, Park Shin Hye, Crystal, Kim Ji Won. It Is A Youth Drama Centered On Park Shin-Hye, Who Entered A Prestigious Private High School Where Children Of Wealthy Children Enter. Kim Eun-Suk's Unique Sweetness And Popping Dialogues Are Poured Out. It Will Be Released On Saturday Night At 12 Pm At SBS NOW.

http://www.marieclairekorea.com/2019/09/lifestyle/유튜브에서-다시-보는-레전드-드라마/?_N_=01

• Like 1
  • Love 1

6 K-Drama Tropes We’re So Done With Already

Sep 8, 2019
by Azra_A

Every good K-drama deserves a few tropes. Y’know, those familiar moments and plot twists that show up time and again in different dramas. It’s fun, rewarding, and even comforting to see certain tropes play out. We know they will push our buttons in a certain way, and it’s enjoyable seeing new actors put their own spin on old tropes. Yeah, you’ve seen Lee Jong Suk with amnesia, but have you ever seen Hyun Bin with amnesia? Whole different story!

Not all tropes are created equal, though. Some tropes may have worked in the past, but in late 2019, they’re outdated and tired, exemplifying old-fashioned cultural values people don’t believe in anymore. Other tropes have shown up so often that there’s just no way to make them seem fresh, and they just come off as lazy writing.

Which tropes do we need to kill off? Here are six of the worst offenders!

Warning: spoilers ahead!

5. The Fish Kiss

Park-Shin-Hye-Heartstrings.gif

Park Shin Hye is not feeling it in “Heartstrings” 

Let’s be real, any K-drama kiss where the two participants look remotely like they’re enjoying themselves immediately goes into the Great Kiss Hall of Fame. Why has the bar been set so low? Because of the dreaded scourge they call The Fish Kiss.

During your average Fish Kiss, our leads stare at each other like stunned sloths for approximately 10 years before the male lead oh-so-slowly approaches the female lead, mouth first, while she stands statue-like, wide-eyed, looking as if she’d rather be anywhere else. Eventually their lips make contact and… that’s it. All the camera angles, swelling music, and blur filters in the world couldn’t make this look like a hot, sexy moment, let alone a romantic one.

Spoiler

Taecyeon-Suzy-Dream-High.gif

Suzy braces herself in “Dream High

Why are Fish Kisses a thing? The only thing I can think of is that it’s seen as “unbecoming” if a woman is too enthusiastic about physical affection. Perhaps some directors think that takes away from her cuteness? Well, newsflash: real women don’t need to be cute and innocent to be dateable, and anyone who deserves to kiss them should be just fine with that.

Check out the first episode of “Heartstrings”:

WATCH NOW

6. The Wrist Grab

Let’s close this list with the mother of all groan-inducing tropes: The Wrist Grab. Wrist grabs are for those moments when words can’t convey the intensity of your emotion. Except, wait, words will do just fine when the alternative is physical restraint with the threat of injury. Imagine if you were storming off IRL and someone grabbed your wrist. There’s a good chance they’d dislocate your shoulder!

What a wrist grab says to someone is: “My arguments couldn’t convince you, so instead I will assert physical dominance over you. This will convince you of my strength and sincerity, so instead of having to make sense and be right for you, I can win you over by uninvited touch alone.”

Kim-Woo-Bin-Park-Shin-Hye-Lee-Min-Ho-Heirs.gif

A three-way wrist grab in “Heirs” 

Forget wrist grabs. What’s truly attractive is when two leads actually try to talk to each other. They ask each other how they’re feeling. They make themselves vulnerable. They ask for permission before they touch each other! It’s not groundbreaking, it’s just being nice. And being nice is a trope I wish would live forever.

(skipped unrelated.....)

cr:https://www.soompi.com/article/1351126wpp/6-k-drama-tropes-were-so-done-with-already

• Like 2

#Mojosphine IG(2019.09.10) #모조에스핀 #박신혜 #ParkShinHye #朴信惠 #パク・シネ

EEFijlyU4AArRjN.jpg

EEFijlyVAAA6N9U.jpg

https://www.instagram.com/p/B2N2A2mJ3yt/?igshid=9sd5odrgr28w 

Spoiler

307_parkshinhye.jpg

PARK SHIN HYE
MÃ: 1800033

14.56%(120802)

Thank you so much for your efforts!  Let's bring Park Shin Hye @ssinz7 to No.1 

:heart: LINK: aaavietnam2019.com.vn/pre-vote/korea?type=actress 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

This is such a wonderful week of seeing our girl. It's a guilty pleasure as she is on vacation. The thirst is really real. So forgive me for posting these here as I know many fans miss her as I do.:sweatingbullets::love::heart:

(pictures deleted)

I am deleting pics as I feel guilty that these were stolen shot during her vacation. At least I satisfied my cravings to see her :joy: so I'm posting these instead.

• Like 2
  • Love 2

Actress Park Shinhye looks like goddess in short hair with her latest selca.

0000940514_001_20190910230417991.jpg

Actress Park Shinhye looks like goddess in short hair with her latest selca.

20190911_081614.jpg

Netizens comment :

(+109,-22) Your long hair looks good on you~

(+126,-46) Woah she's really goddess.. Goddess..

(+40,-12) So pretty~ I'm envy.

(+82,-63) Short hair doesn't suit you.

(+18,-4) Park Shinhye really pretty.

(+71,-62) Let's shoot a drama with Jung Haein!I think it'll suit you.

storykpop.com/2019/09/actress-park-shinhye-looks-like-goddess.html 

Most viewed news

940514.jpg?type=nf164_120_q70
  • Like 3
  • Love 1

From the epoch-like city district, hongde who sees again in the middle of the street

[Jungang Ilbo] Input 2019.09.12 06:00

SNS share and comment
SNS clicks4
KakaoTalk
Facebook
Twitter
Cacao story
Share more social media
The 
ball is the first time a ball is thrown to symbolize the beginning of a ball game. In professional baseball has become an interesting sight. Celebrities such as the president and celebrities, as well as people who celebrate special days such as Children's Day and Memorial Day, are throwing balls. Especially noteworthy are female entertainers. When female celebrities with slim body show more restraint than expected, 'Wow ~' elasticity comes out. In the midst of the events, she picked a female celebrity who showed strong restraint in the professional baseball field. Photo not shown is the center photo. (※ pressure attention) 

Randy Shin Hye' Park Shin Hye 

Actor Park Shin-hye, 30, became a pioneer of KIA Tigers in 2006. It was a rare left-hander, whose dynamic form resembled MLB's legendary left-handed pitcher Randy Johnson. 

[Photo KIA Tigers]

[Photo KIA Tigers]

[Photo KIA Tigers]

[Photo KIA Tigers]

(skipped unrelated.....)

google translate

cr: https://news.joins.com/article/23576466

• Like 3
  • Love 1