❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

lduc

Congratulations! 9.6 M followers on IG, it is a big accomplishment for an actress. She deserves it. My girl!  :thumbsup:

Let ‘s play a game?

It is called Park Shin Hye is : as an actress and person:

genuine , kind, humble, down to heart, sweet, generous , caring, professional, private, fearless, good and dedicate daughter, sister, Christian, friend to her friends, honest, respectful, does not use or allow her agency to use her for cheap media play or fan service to stay relevant in industry, confident, hard worker, Warrior , that puts all of herself and acting skills into her dramas, movies to guaranty recognition and respect from viewers, and professionals in the industry, creating opportunities for new projects and chance to continue growing as a professional and trust actress. Reason why she has been in the business of entertainment for this long, and praying for many more years until she says enough.

Please don't ever loose it or allow others to make you loose it. You are so precious to the world and role model for many young and old. 

As we all know she has fans across the  generations. You have our :heart:

P.S: Did I put stubborn?!? You can add it on, I won't take credit for that and any other that anyone wants to add on, you more than welcome!  Lol. :P

@rori0711 Can't do the table. Sorry chingu, ahjumma + technology = strangle:D

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Wow guys happy news!! 

PSH is in the midst of preparing for her new drama.. 

I think everything is almost finalized.. I'm not sure why the announcement is not yet done. 

But yay I'm happy that within this year we will see her.. Hopefully :wub:

• Like 1
  • Love 3

47 minutes ago, Nathania Sun said:

Where's the link? 

I saw this in twitter. I think PSH told this during her speech in ML today

EDIT: There are also other tweets that she's still searching for Good scripts and none catches her eyes. 

So I'm not sure which one is true. 

Answer is to wait patiently. 

• Like 3

Park Shin Hye Charms Malaysian Fans At Mamonde Launch In Mid Valley

by Justin    4 mins ago

Park Shin Hye (박신혜) is currently in Kuala Lumpur y’all 

The South Korean actress was in Mid Valley Megamall this evening (Friday, 21st June) for the launch of the Mamonde Red Energy Recovery Serum. Many Hallyu fans were gathered at the mall’s centre court in hopes to greet their beloved star.

collage-5.png?resize=696%2C395&ssl=1

Despite the rainy weather, the 29-year-old actress showed up with a cheerful attitude. Clad in a one-piece pink dress, you could tell that Park Shin Hye was glad to be back in Malaysia after her last visit here 3 years ago.

During the Q&A session with the emcee, the “Memories of the Alhambra” star revealed that prior to her 2016 visit, she had actually been to Kota Kinabalu about 6-7 years ago. Unfortunately, the trip was rather short, as was this time around.

mamondeparkshinhye-12.jpg?resize=696%2C392&ssl=1

As the brand ambassador for Mamonde, Park Shin Hye said that a Red Energy Recovery Serum is a perfect product to keep the skin moisturised due to Malaysia’s humid weather. The Red Energy Recovery Serum not only addresses skin ageing, but also helps to recover and revitalised exhausted skin.

Mamonde’s Red Energy Recovery Serum is made from 2 key ingredients – pomegranate and Blossoming Energy. It creates smooth and supple skin that glows from within by strengthening the skin’s moisture barrier.

When asked about how she manages work and life balance, the entertainer replied that she often exercise (Pilates), jam out to her favourite tunes, play with her cats at home, and take part in other activities that relives stress.

mamondeparkshinhye-11.jpg?resize=696%2C392&ssl=1

During the launch, 5 lucky fans were chosen by Park Shin Hye through a lucky draw. The ladies didn’t just received Mamonde’s latest product but also got a group picture with her.

For those interested, the 30ml Red Energy Recovery Serum is available at selected Watsons stores and Watsons’ online website for RM130. In the meantime, Mamonde’s Red Garden in the City in Mid Valley is offering special promotions and activities such as photo booth till 23rd June.

Before Park Shin Hye left, she also told the crowd to look forward to her upcoming film “Call”, set to hit theatres in November.

cr: https://hype.my/2019/168942/park-shin-hye-mamonde-mid-valley/

• Like 3
  • Love 1