❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

lduc

HOME  fashion  Synthesis
[Major Brands 2019 Advertising Story (20)] Stars' summer fashion "I try to wear ~"
  •  Fashion Department / ktnews@ktnews.com
  •  Authorization 2019.06.07 12:47
  •  Comments 0
  • Share article
  • print
  • send a mail
  • Writing

The fashion industry has arrived in the summer. Each fashion brand company is showing a willingness to shift to a more hopeful atmosphere than ever before by shaking off the hardships. Famous stars are chosen as a model, and various online platforms including SNS are unfashionable.

Stylish look compelling styling stylish 
■ imitation spin 
Daxian (NYSE sinhyeongyun, sinyungeon) is deployed female characters 'spin on imitation (MOJO.S.PHINE)' domestic first exclusive even after 19 FALL season on the 19 SS Season I took pictures with actress Park Shin-Hye.

The main theme of this season was the concept of The Salon, inspired by European salon culture in the 18th and 19th centuries. I wanted to express the salon culture of elegant and intelligent women in a relaxed and relaxed space with Park Shin-wye and the luxurious sensibility of spinning in imitation.

111225_64075_4719.jpg

Park Shin-Hye, who was selected as the first model in Korea last season, has excelled in the concept of spin-oriented spinning in this autumn season. Through this pictorial, I suggested a feminine style to suit the coming autumn. In addition, the tone and mood of this season in the shooting of Park Shin-hye even more luxuriously expressing the delicate and elegant sensibility.

It is anticipated that the elegant and stylish look of the spin on the mojo will be a much more prominent season than ever. This fall, Park Hye-Hye and Mojo Spin's romantic encounters will prepare you for a sophisticated autumn in front of 2019.

Google translation
출처 : 한국섬유신문(http://www.ktnews.com)http://www.ktnews.com/news/articleView.html?idxno=111225

• Like 2
  • Love 1

now im curious what Shinhye wore below that white Johnny Hates Jazz blouse. it was a short blouse btw, hahaha, it's cute :wub: thanks @lduc for sharing. when I say below, I mean pants or skirt, just to be clear :P

@Nathania Sun loving all the interactions in our thread lately. Even @Starone999 's piques our exchange of ideas. It's nice to hear each others point of view. I cant even remember we discussed the elephant in the room, that is her relationship with CTJ, but here we are.

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

I hope everyone don’t misunderstand me if  I request not to discuss Shin Hye’ s relationship with CTJ as it’s her personal life. Please don’t be angry with me. I have no other intentions . I believe not all in favour of him but because of our love for Shin Hye we just accept who she thinks is better for her. So in order for everyone to be comfortable let’s just exclude CTJ in this thread. I know everyone of loves Shin Hye alone so let’s concentrate on her. I really miss her I only watch kdrama if she’s the actress I don’t what other comments on the drama . And because she has no drama yet I can’t recall how many times I watch The Heirs, Pinocchio , Doctors, MOTA, Hearstring, You’re Beautiful and tree in Heaven and Flower Boy Next Door and no matter how many times I watch  each drama it gives me excitement and will still makes me cry. Now I can’t wait for CALL and news of her taking a new drama. Let’s pray for her and hope for her continuous success . Thank you and sorry for the long rant.

• Like 2
  • Love 5

3 hours ago, rori0711 said:

now im curious what Shinhye wore below that white Johnny Hates Jazz blouse. it was a short blouse btw, hahaha, it's cute :wub: thanks @lduc for sharing. when I say below, I mean pants or skirt, just to be clear :P

@Nathania Sun loving all the interactions in our thread lately. Even @Starone999 's piques our exchange of ideas. It's nice to hear each others point of view. I cant even remember we discussed the elephant in the room, that is her relationship with CTJ, but here we are.

Ripples...the result of throwing stones in calm waters:sweatingbullets:

What we need is time...:sweat_smile:

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Insightful 1

6 hours ago, Celi67 said:

I hope everyone don’t misunderstand me if  I request not to discuss Shin Hye’ s relationship with CTJ as it’s her personal life. Please don’t be angry with me. I have no other intentions . I believe not all in favour of him but because of our love for Shin Hye we just accept who she thinks is better for her. So in order for everyone to be comfortable let’s just exclude CTJ in this thread. I know everyone of loves Shin Hye alone so let’s concentrate on her. I really miss her I only watch kdrama if she’s the actress I don’t what other comments on the drama . And because she has no drama yet I can’t recall how many times I watch The Heirs, Pinocchio , Doctors, MOTA, Hearstring, You’re Beautiful and tree in Heaven and Flower Boy Next Door and no matter how many times I watch  each drama it gives me excitement and will still makes me cry. Now I can’t wait for CALL and news of her taking a new drama. Let’s pray for her and hope for her continuous success . Thank you and sorry for the long rant.

I second you on that! 

We , true Park Shin Hye’s fans , come to this thread to support her in a productive, healthy , respectful , lovely way to elevate her image. 

We do not want or need trolls in this thread. -_-

• Like 4
  • Love 1

7 hours ago, Celi67 said:

4 hours ago, nistymaj10 said:

Ripples...the result of throwing stones in calm waters:sweatingbullets:

What we need is time...:sweat_smile:

hello! hello!

I hear ya @Celi67 

your request is alright with me :)

at least no one can say that we never ever talked about CTJ in this thread.

We can talk about them when everyone is comfortable right @nistymaj10;) Time is all we need. We've been sailing safely but sometimes something unexpectedly rocked our boat and it made our journey eventful. Mentioning other actors/actresses is inevitable but should be related, constructive,  & limited afterall Shinhye is our main joy and delightment.

I think we have the same condition chingu. I havent try any drama since MoA. :D Im not sure which Shinhye drama I've seen the most. YAB? Heartstrings? Heirs? Pinocchio? Doctors? But would you believe me if I claim my most fave drama of her is MoA :wub: despite the fact I've seen it less times than the others. I know it's unbelievable but it's true :crazy: it's crazy but I think its magic :lol: 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1

Mamonde Malaysia FB Here’s a warm greeting message from Park Shin Hye to celebrate Hermo’s 7th Anniversary event Join the fun at Mamonde’s Hermo e-store and grab your favourite Mamonde products during this biggest event! 

Stay tuned on 12th June to unlock more special deals

at https://bit.ly/MamondeHermo .

https://www.facebook.com/1582181412094728/posts/2237969829849213/ 

#PSHforMamonde

• Like 1
  • Love 2