❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

On 4/3/2019 at 7:12 AM, jiyeontiamo said:

hello jiyeontiamo!

The link you posted above is not related to Park Shinhye. You mistaken Shin Hyesun as Park Shinhye :P 

Welcome to Park Shinhye thread :) 

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

Happy Friday y'all :)

Gratitude changes everything. For the hard stuff that shapes us, the good stuff that saves us, and the surprise cotton candy skies that take our breath away when we’re present enough to look up. 

tumblr_pihljnOk0p1roul6po3_r1_400.gif 

ctto

• Like 3
  • Love 1

:):):)

They are growing and with promising artists! It was about time. This will take many burden off Shin Hye’s shoulder! A share responsibility for the image, grow, and job security for the agency and employees. I hope Shin Hye has a big chunk of partnership. They such good agency, in my opinion! Even though,  they are a small agency manage by a woman( we know about discrimination against us women, in a male center society and business goes!) they stood up, succeed, and help Shin Hye manage and succeed in  her career as she wishes! I am sure they will be able to do the same to others. Just do not sale yourself to government or partner with others “big” agencies with ridiculous staged media play to cover up for their “dirts”. Honesty wins always, no matter what! Be genuine, respectful of true fans, and the one/pioneer to change the toxic “Asia” culture of fans “ownership” of artists!

Shin Hye can help promote and bring her felllow agency artists  Worlwide, through their work. Lots movies and dramas produce by S.A.L.T. with their artists, please! What matter is the genuine and honest entertainment they provide to the people! 

Disregard netizens comments! Take the power away from them, with all the respect!

God bless always! Many prayers for continuing success!:)

Peace and Love to all from this ahjumma’s :heart:

• Like 2
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, alcides14ahjumma said:

:):):)

They are growing and with promising artists! It was about time. This will take many burden off Shin Hye’s shoulder! A share responsibility for the image, grow, and job security for the agency and employees. I hope Shin Hye has a big chunk of partnership. They such good agency, in my opinion! Even though,  they are a small agency manage by a woman( we know about discrimination against us women, in a male center society and business goes!) they stood up, succeed, and help Shin Hye manage and succeed in  her career as she wishes! I am sure they will be able to do the same to others. Just do not sale yourself to government or partner with others “big” agencies with ridiculous staged media play to cover up for their “dirts”. Honesty wins always, no matter what! Be genuine, respectful of true fans, and the one/pioneer to change the toxic “Asia” culture of fans “ownership” of artists!

Shin Hye can help promote and bring her felllow agency artists  Worlwide, through their work. Lots movies and dramas produce by S.A.L.T. with their artists, please! What matter is the genuine and honest entertainment they provide to the people! 

Disregard netizens comments! Take the power away from them, with all the respect!

God bless always! Many prayers for continuing success!:)

Peace and Love to all from this ahjumma’s :heart:

I've read a lot of comments by Shinhye fans via Twitter about their dissatisfaction towards SALT Ent. With issues like: doesn't update Shinhye's monthly schedule, pictures from previous fansigns, casting offers, next projects, lack of promotions. They wished Shinhye to transfer to big agency who can handle her well. 

I admit there's a vast room for improvement on the part of SALT. They should really start working on it. But I also understand, respect and support Shinhye's decision to stay with SALT Ent. Shinhye perfectly embodies their core values of Sharing, Amusement, Love and Trust. More than that, the strong relationship that SALT had built with Shinhye keeps their partnership alive. Shinhye has been with them for 8yrs now and her career rose uphill. It's where her heart is. I'm glad she found a 2nd home with people who cared and became family beyond business. 

Being alone or two talents could be boring. It's fun to have someone to talk to, share your concerns and meet different people inside. They trusted SALT considering Shinye's good reputation and career management. Most of her newbie colleagues are theater oriented who've now crossed over mainstream TV. They are promising indeed and scored good productions also. 

I hope SALT continue to develop, expertly manage/ value their artist and grow financially so that they will be able to produce quality film and TV shows in the near future. :) 

Lastly, I hope those fans would understand that it's not all about having big company. Shinhye could have ditched SALT long ago if she's not happy and satisfied with them. The fact that she's still attached to them means she trust SALT management. As a fans, we can contact SALT Ent properly and contribute whatever it is that could help them and ultimately for Shinhye's well being.

• Like 3
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, rori0711 said:

I've read a lot of comments by Shinhye fans via Twitter about their dissatisfaction towards SALT Ent. With issues like: doesn't update Shinhye's monthly schedule, pictures from previous fansigns, casting offers, next projects, lack of promotions. They wished Shinhye to transfer to big agency who can handle her well. 

Those fans should stop and think if S.A.L.T. is just following Shin Hye’s wishes!    When it is convenient, they do notify the media, or publish her schedule and events. 

The fans need to reflect in their sense of entitlement.  There is a limited! If they like , stay, support, and respect, if not move on. Many true realistic fans will continue to support, regardless! :)

• Like 3

Came across this article and I am in wow! 

Spoiler

Skipped....

7 in 10 artists earn less than 1 million won a month: gov't report

SEOUL -- Seven in 10 artists in South Korea earn less than 1 million won (US$880) a month, well below the average for all trades, a government report said Thursday.

According to the report by the Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism, the average annual income of domestic artist households was 42.25 million won in 2017, compared with the nation's average household income of 57.05 million won.

....skipped

https://m-en.yna.co.kr/view/AEN20190404010000320?section=search

• Like 3