❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

lduc

1 hour ago, rori0711 said:

Shinhye was very different in MOA. She effectively displayed a mature lover and motherly vibe.  Highschool & college days are so over. Her voice, acting and nuances are subtle, more controlled and man, those kisses are passionately HOT!!! :blush: She grew leaps and bounds in MoA. To top it all, I love seeing Shinhye in suspense fantasy romance, another breakout from her usual type of drama

Yes, I feel the same way while watching MoA.

• Like 4

9 hours ago, nistymaj01 said:

Welcome to this thread chinggu.

Well it's okay, beauty is in the eyes of the beholder and aside from time & self-management (i'e. skincare & excercise) enhancing her looks, her flaws as she said are still there as she hadn't gone under the knife. But many like me find her getting more beautiful as time passes by.

Well, what I meant to say is rather than liking pretty-looking actors, I prefer those who exude mature-elegant vibes with superb acting. I think PSH is growing to become one like that.  

An actor does not have to be extremely pretty/handsome, but they ought to have that likability factor, and with a natural acting ability, they will easily draw the viewers in.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1

Home > TV

'Memories of the Alhambra' may be over, but Park Shin-hye has a brand new project we can get excited about

By Mangala Dilip · Published On : 09:42 PST, 25 Jan 2019

Park Shin-hye, who played the role of Hee Joo and the AI Emma in ‘Memories of the Alhambra,’ is working on a completely different project – a movie, tentatively titled ‘Call.’

'Memories of the Alhambra' may be over, but Park Shin-hye has a brand new project we can get excited about

If you’ve just finished binge-watching Netflix and tvN drama ‘Memories of the Alhambra,’ join the club. While you wait for Song Jae Jung to announce she is working on the second season, there is something all Park Shin-hye fans can get excited about.

Shin-hye, who played the role of Hee Joo and the AI Emma in the K-drama is working on a completely different project – a movie, tentatively titled ‘Call.’ The upcoming thriller, also starring Jeon Jong-seo, has already piqued the interest of many, after the teaser images were released by Hello K-Pop on January 14.

Spoiler

Park Shin-hye's next project is a movie, with the working title 'Call.' (Twitter)

Park Shin-hye's next project is a movie, with the working title 'Call.' (Twitter)

Not much is known of the movie helmed by Lee Chung Hyun, and which started shooting earlier this month, but the premise suggests that Jong-seo and Shin-hye will play two women from different time periods that make contact through a phone call. Jong-seo is a rising star whose debut in the international blockbuster ‘Burning’ helmed by Lee Chang-dong made us stop and take notice. Needless to say, we are intrigued.

The movie, also starring Kim Sung Ryung and Lee El, will see Shin-hye playing the role of Seo Yeon, and the depths of emotions she is experiencing is pretty much evident in the troubled expression on her face as she gazes deep into our souls in the poster.

Spoiler

Kim Sung Ryung and Lee El have pivotal roles in the film (Twitter).

Kim Sung Ryung and Lee El have pivotal roles in the film (Twitter).

Sung Ryung, meanwhile, is pegged to portray her mother in the sinister movie, and from her expression in the poster, it is evident that she is a very strong and determined character. Lee El, on the other hand, will take on her first villainous role, as Young Suk’s mother, whose cold and hard stare induce a fear about what trouble her character will cause for the rest of the gang.

The changing emotions of Seo Yeon brought about by her confusion because of her situation was very attractive to me. I will be able to show you various emotions through the character,” Shin-hye told Hello K-Pop regarding her character.

Park Shin-hye is beloved by many fans all over the world, and they would love her new role as Seo Yeon (Twitter)
Park Shin-hye is beloved by many fans all over the world, and they would love her new role as Seo Yeon (Twitter)

Knowing the amount of passion and sincerity that Shin-hye brings to every role she plays, most recently on ‘Memories of the Alhambra,’ we know ‘Call’ will be no exception. In the Netflix K-drama, her Hee joo was a timid, determined and hardworking woman who refused to take no for an answer.

A hard-core fan of the actress told MEAWW, "Park Shin Hye is a queen and watching her on-screen has always been exciting for me. Her acting melts my heart. Her beauty totally entices me.”

Clearly there many reasons why she is so beloved worldwide and ‘Call’ will give her fans another one.

https://meaww.com/memories-of-the-alhambra-may-be-over-but-park-shin-hye-has-brand-new-movie-call

• Like 4
  • Love 1

4 hours ago, MindfulL said:

Well, what I meant to say is rather than liking pretty-looking actors, I prefer those who exude mature-elegant vibes with superb acting. I think PSH is growing to become one like that.  

An actor does not have to be extremely pretty/handsome, but they ought to have that likability factor, and with a natural acting ability, they will easily draw the viewers in.

Shinhye has outgrown herself and is moving towards the right direction. In fact, she started the shift last 2016 by engaging in unusual characters and genres.  

2016 - Doctors (neurosurgeon/ medical drama), My Annoying Brother (judo coach/ comedy drama)

2017 - Heart Blackened (defense lawyer / crime drama)

2018 - Memories of The Alhambra (hostel owner, former classic guitarist, NPC Emma / fantasy, suspense, sci-fi, romance, melodrama)

2019 - Call (thriller) with description as follows,

“The changing emotions of Seo Yeon brought about by her confusion because of her situation was very attractive to me. I will be able to show you various emotions through the character.” - Park Shinhye to Hello K-Pop

SBS Interview 220119 credit to yysy_ for translation.

What do you feels about becoming an actress in your 30s?

SH: I was held back when I was teenagers. When I was in 20s, I were to afraid to challenge. Now in 30s I wanted to try a various character and genre.

We can tell that Shinhye is motivated more than ever to put her amount of passion and sincerity as actress in a different light.

I'd like to attribute her working with various writers, directors and seniors to name a few like KRW, JJS, CMS and HB had influenced her one way or the other. These actors have prolific filmography and would be great if Shinhye could follow them.

During MoA presscon, Shinhye shared how she learned a lot from HB in acting and script analysis. 

ctto

• Like 4
  • Love 2

Daebak! hats off to our fellow Indonesian StarAngels for being fans after Shinhye's kind heart :thumbsup: 

Hoping for Palu & it's citizens speedy recovery.

#PROJECTCHARITYPSHINA  PSH Indonesia fans donation for Palu, struck by tsunami last Sep. 28,2018 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2018_Sulawesi_earthquake_and_tsunami 

cr: psh_ina IG

Watch out for Shinhye's new endorsement coming on Feb. 01,2019 :w00t:

• Like 6

Damn! I missed MoA. :bawling: It's hurts so bad but i won't have it any other way  

So painful yet gratifying, how could you wreck me like this Jinwoo ah & Heejoo ah?!  Ottoke???

Hyun Bin ah, Shinhye ah...you're accountable too you know..you act freakin' real...SJJ, wae?! I can't!!!:crazy: 

cr: Unicorn Heart

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

[SBS Star] Park Shin Hye Picks Her Most and Least Confident Facial Feature

작성 2019.01.23 11:00

ê¸°ì¬ ëí ì´ë¯¸ì§:[SBS Star] Park Shin Hye Picks Her Most and Least Confident Facial Feature

Korean actress Park Shin Hye talked about her facial features and her career as an actress.

On January 22 episode of SBS' 'Han Bam', Park Shin Hye sat down for an interview upon completing her latest drama 'Memories of the Alhambra'.

Spoiler

Park Shin Hye

During the interview, the interviewer asked Park Shin Hye about the facial feature she is the most and least confident about.

Park Shin Hye replied, "Well, there is no one who doesn't have something about them that they don't like.

" She continued, "The tip of my nose tends to be round, but I'm confident about my eyes."

Park Shin Hye

Spoiler

Park Shin Hye

When the interviewer complimented her continuously-evolving beauty, Park Shin Hye said, "As I slowly shed my young looks, many people have been saying to me, 'You're getting mature', and 'You're getting more feminine.'"

She added, "I think it's because they've seen me ever since I was very young."

Park Shin Hye

Becoming an actress in her 30s, Park Shin Hye said, "When I was a teenager, there were a lot of things that I had to restrain myself from doing. I was afraid in my 20s, so I didn't challenge myself much. But now, I want to try different genres and a diverse range of roles."

(Credit= SBS Han Bam)

(SBS Star) 

▶https://news.sbs.co.kr/news/endPage.do?news_id=N1005108576 

• Like 5