❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

lduc

no.60 for daily ranking 

DyUqcRjUYAMx5X4.jpg

DyUqcRjUwAE6o7u.jpg

Translation top c-netizen comments about shin hye’s new short hair look

1. (+5.3k) Because she is beautiful so she looks good in any hairstyle

2. (+2.3k) this is short hair GO MI NYU (GO MI NAM)

3. (+2.1k) she didn’t cut her hair for 6 years and just did it for her new movie

• Like 5

Annyeong! Shinhye's recent vlive chat here - https://www.vlive.tv/video/111493?channelCode=F191B3

Angels, lets show our love to Shinhye & Magical couple by voting below :thumbsup:  You can vote as much as allowed ;) our dear friend @lduc had shared this in the previous page. hope we can have fun participating :wub:

cr: as tagged

P.S. @lduc i noticed you posted already vlive link, thank you :wub:
  • Like 4
  • Love 1

Love Shin Hye new hairstyle , she looks so chic. I am dying to see her movie “Call”. 

Congratulations on her IG followers, phenomenal .  Keep spreading the word all the ways you can! :D

Also, new cf. Congratulations ! Fighting warrior. :wub: Refreshing image. :heart:

Hi to all chingus here, God bless we all! :kiss_wink:

@rori0711 @Iduc already voting, it allows more than  10 votes in less than 24 hours. :thumbsup:Vote vote vote ,’spread the word. :D

Keep supporting and spoiling our girl. Thank you .:thumbsup:

• Like 5

:relaxed:I hope after filming she will take another two years “hiatus”and enjoy herself and her love ones , and surprise us with another good project. Praying hard for it! 

My preference: A movie will do! :D

Shin  Hye ah, I am getting old, I want to see my grandkids, pretty please! Lol! Love and Peace !’:innocent:

• Like 2