❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

lduc

21 hours ago, alcides14ahjumma said:

Chingu, I am praying for her to work with the Doctors’  Director and Producer in a good drama, female center , again.  She did awesome in Doctors, and it was the drama , she said,  in 2016 SBS dramas awards , help her get her confidence back. I want her to always feel like that, confident, sense of self worth , and work with a team that is professional and will respect her all the ways, as she deserves ! Let’s keep our fingers cross that after promotion premier for  her movie “Call “ is out and ongoing, she will announce (hope)! :wub:

Yes chinggu. The Doctors PD seems skilled in drawing out his actors/actress acting chops. :)

7 hours ago, ash011 said:

Any idea when Call might be released?? 

All I know is that it will be in the latter part of the year say ...October?:)

4 hours ago, Nathania Sun said:

Hahaha, Thank You, @rori0711. I swear, this account was not made by the normal, run-of-the-mill office-girl, Tan2x. Super Fan Girl. Thania clawed it way out and delurked. 

hello...is this your account avant hye? 

• Like 3
  • Insightful 1

Park Shinhye showed off her strong charisma in a pictorial with BAZAAR!

201905291002377093480_20190529100325_01_20190529100409358.jpg

Park Shinhye showed off her strong charisma in a pictorial with BAZAAR.

20190529_121611.jpg
Original link : Naver

Netizen comments :

(+184,-47) Woah Park Shinhye's charm ㅎㅎ

(+112,-22) Ah I like the atmosphere.

(+80,-11) So cool!

(+70,-20) I really like it~

(+77,-31) I'm looking forward to Park Shinhye drama. Hurry up and filming drama. There is nothing to see these days.

(+48,-4) Her atmosphere is amazing!

cr.https://www.story-kpop.com/2019/05/park-shinhye-showed-off-her-strong.html 

• Like 4
  • Love 1

HOW TO
HOW TO
BEST 9 in the 'dress-up sister' summer dress
One season is good to wear only one, summer! If you are wondering about styling comfortable and stylish dresses, check out the looks of the stars who dress well.

c2917197-9a2f-44d9-86bd-dbdb15189a15.jpg

Actor Park Shin-hye's SNS Shanghai photos taken in the eyes of the editor caught what? The pleated detail and the front ivory back are orange dressed in a different two-tone color combination! One piece of this delicate detail is a peculiar item that calls 'photo'

cr.https://www.elle.co.kr/article/22617

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Nathania Sun said:

Or a  haughty, snobby actress or heiress. Or a woman with Multiple Personality or a Psycho! 

There are countless of female character SH can play considering her versatility as an actress (I'm so proud to  be her fan :D). Uhhmm, I dunno if you're familiar with Sidney Sheldon and his women-centric novels, but PSH could play Sheldon's female character. She could be Elizabeth Rofee (an heiress of a pharmaceutical empire) or Lara Cameron (a successful real state developer). I hope this isn't off-topic.

DREAM ROLE IT WILL BE!! OMG she will slay all the roles you mentioned. Why does writers being female majorly, doesn't give importance to female roles??? :unamused:

Writers or who ever it is they should come to a realization that women can play better than male. One thing I would like Korean writers to take from western is this. Give equal role to both lead actors. Women are no less than men. 

I wish just wish some excellent writer will give that chance to our girl, in fact our girl can carry the entire drama or movie without any male lead. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 2