❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

A tribute to Shin Seryung of Prince Hour (Goong S) 

Her father is a politician so she has everything since young. Her beauty doesn’t lose out to actresses. She dislikes lies and pretentious people. She is also daring, frank, selfish and ambitious, hoping to be the next queen. Many find her to be rude but she gets drawn to Lee Hoo to help him to adapt to palace life. Honour and power, Sae-Ryung grew up in a wealthy family. She has never lost first place/spot at school (meaning she's very smart)...she has skills and the looks of becoming prince's wife. She always had the ambition of becoming a royal princess. However, the prince that she has always imagined of is completely different when she see's Lee Hoo's sudden appearance. A change comes to her way.

-----------------------------------------

Aside from Stairway to Heaven, I think this is the only production where Shinhye played a character born to a powerful & wealthy family. Her beauty and class fits to a T. She's also a proud, haughty and annoyingly selfish here. 

Oh how we long to see Shinhye play a rich mean girl outside but tender & lovable inside!

• Like 4

[2009] Taegoon ft. Jaejoong (and Park Shin Hye) - Call Me MV HD

This catchy & excellent music video by Taegoon feat. Jaejoong & Park Shinhye was released on Jan 2009. The same year, You're Beautiful was aired, Oct 7 to Nov 26. In this MV, the girl played by Shinhye is cheating on both guys, Jaejoong & Taegoon. You see her first at a club dancing with Taegoon then you see her with boyfriend, Jaejoong, in the car calling up some other guy. 

I love Shinhye's all grown up character in here; smexxy, risqué and unfaithful, total opposite to most of her innocent, Ms. proper and goody roles in films and dramas. 

cr: ChajattaTVXQ

----------------------------------------------

Below are comments on youtube. Many are surprised to know it's Shinhye due to stark contrast of her in You're Beautiful, her good chemistry between Taegoon & Jaejoong and their take on the story of mv. :w00t: Enjoy!

- That moment you realize years after this mv has been released that the girl in this video is Park Shin Hye. whoaaa Daebak. She's become so successful with her acting career. I just finished watching her in Pinocchio

- Here for PARK SHIN HYE! Pretty girl! She should act in a drama with JaeJoong as the male lead! Would be looking forward to that! :) Great and catchy song btw

- why is park shin hye so sexy in this mv?!

- totally fell in love w/ this song & nicely done mv... bravo to taegoon, shin hye & jaejoong!!!!

- I like Park Shin Hye (I know her from "You're beautiful" and she is very amazing) but in this MV.....Only 1 word can describe her- richard simmons. I think she has great talent, so she can play this role. And about Jaejoong...his hotness just is killin' me.

- Park Shin Hye looks good with BOTH of them no wonder why she can't choose! I wouldn't be able to either! Taegoon and Jaejoong are both gorgeous and talented as hell. But hey I know its not right but she most DEF has the BEST OF BOTH WORLDS in here:) And this song is pretty catchy. I'm not Korean either but the dance and lyrics are stuck in my head:D

- I'm here for all three. I almost can't choose who I love more: Taegoon, Park Shin Hye, or Jaejoong!

- you kill that crazy girl who left you jae! ok, don't do that. she's pretty and the guy you being cheated on w/ is hot too xD

- Taegoon, Jaejoong and Park Shin Hye in one MV = HOT

- im wondering who did jaejoong killed? the guy or that girl?

- Everything is like upside-down, JJ is the bad boy (when he's actually a dork) and PSH is the seductive one (when she's too cute) Love it though xD

- whoaa PARK SHIN HYE is in here

- watching dramas that she is in, she look so young and now she look like a women, you know! one of my fav female actress ever! ^^

- Whoa, Park Shin Hye's so different in this compared to You're Beautiful :)

- she is Park Shin Hye and yes she is a singer and an actress

- Shin Hye's character was playing them both at the same time . i wouldn't really was she cheated cause it didn't look like she was serious with either one of them . Park Shin Hye is pretty , boy or girl x ) She looks good in both short or med. length hair : D

- Park Shin hye is my role model, shes so young, pretty, and so freaking talented! Quadrouple threat.........!

- hold it hold it hold it HOLD IT!! That girl... she's the main character in the korean drama 'You're Beautiful', right?! And Jaejoong! Ohhh~!

- i just relized that this PSH and PSH in YB is the same person! epik fail!
  • Like 3

After 2008 hiatus focusing in her studies, Shinhye's 2009 was a bang with CF's, MVs and smash hit You're Beautiful :w00t::sweatingbullets::wub:     

[Jan 2009] Park Shinhye's 1st Etude CF

I remember her kissing JGS in Etude CF was really a HOT topic that time. :sweatingbullets:

[199-2010] Etude Models: Jeon Jihyun, S.E.S, Song Hyekyo, Go Ara & Park Shinhye

cr: as tagged

• Like 2
  • Love 1

At present, we hardly heard news of Shinhye + baseball stuff. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shinhye wearing a baseball jersery with her name & university cap, CAU is so adorable. 

She's a well known Kia Tigers fan but in this pic, she's wearing Doosan Bears.

mclee8645_38597233.jpg

mclee8645_38597232.jpg

In 2012, Shin Hye was invited to open for Kia Tigers. Her excellent left-hand pitching skills earned her the nickname ‘Randy Shin Hye’ ㅡ Park Shin Hye + Randy Johnoson who is a well-known American left-handed baseball pitcher.  

Kaugnay na larawan

ctto

• Like 2
  • Love 1

[2008]  Happy Point Card CF

The card can be used for the following outlets: Paris Baguette, Dunkin Donuts, Baskin Robins & Caffe Pascucci

Running Man's Lee Kwangsoo is also featured. Can you believed it?

Spoiler

hpoint1_zps8e5d4b18.jpg

Spoiler

Spoiler

hpoint8_zpsc87d8c38.jpg

Spoiler

hpoint9_zps5304f337.jpg

hpoint4_zps5de1d6c5.jpg

hpoint2_zps4abeceb6.jpg

Spoiler

hpoint5_zps0bbac0c4.jpg

hpoint6_zps3373ea5c.jpg